The Chateau Diaries #168 The bell Toiles for thee, Stephaneeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Natti. Circle the wagons!

Reactions: 20
Fanny having a laugh that they are now stocked up for the next 12 months, that wine won’t even last until Patreon days at the rate they go through it. With Potty, FRK and Kat also due this month it will be lucky if there is any left by the beginning of September. Boxed wine it is then for the patreons bit of a do.

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Even her cult thinks the twirl room is horrible!

All the framed pictures have mold in it simply because the royal dump is damp 9 months a year!
I reckon those comments are from Tattlers following the praise v criticism ratio!!!
The true cult followers are still there in great numbers praising her every move unfortunately!! I mean just look at this dolt's comment

Lisa Akinlabi
15 hours ago
Well that seemed like an absolutely perfect day - one I would enjoy. There is something about doing the things you enjoy to bring you comfort and happiness. Finding treasures amongst a sea of trinkets is always welcome in my books. I do enjoy that your decorating includes recycling and history as well.

Reactions: 23

Helen McNeil

57 minutes ago
Stephanie why didn't you iron the toile? I can see the creases!

S B

2 hours ago
Trop de toile de jouy !!!!too much ..too much...

Catherine

2 hours ago
Phil's a shopaholic and its odd to claim that because he targets secondhand, he's supporting the health of the planet - continuing on about a decorative piece when it's not needed nor wanted, was juvenile and revealing...

With Lee

4 hours ago
just too pink give me nightmare.

Becia AUS

5 hours ago
I haven’t been able to join the premieres lately but I was wondering if anyone knows of the progress on Natties apartment at LaLande? Sorry to be off topic for today’s vlog but I am curious?

Reactions: 35
Goody-two-shoes appears to have got the last word...

Reactions: 22
yes the narc dating narc is interesting I might explore it more.

Reactions: 13
I doubt this one is from a tattler. There isn't a dig at the end

She is a member of stephanology, I have seen here name praising SJ to heavens earlier.

Reactions: 18
In buying the old crap relating to the other chateaux in the chateauverse, like the postcards, he's ingratiating himself into their sphere so he has somewhere to bolt to when fanny finally kicks him out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I doubt this one is from a tattler. There isn't a dig at the end

She is a member of stephanology, I have seen here name praising SJ to heavens earlier.
I know! That's why I gave her comment as an example of the cult who STILL keep praising Fanny
I love the Tattler ones getting under the wire with the right ratio of praise to snide..keep it up whoever you all are!!!

Reactions: 15
Did anyone else notice in yesterday's flog that when Fanny was in the kitchen admiring the food Marie had prepared, there were madeleine cakes uncovered on the table and Mary Poppins was brushing the floor right next to the table ? Imagine the dust and dirt flying about and landing on those cakes and the other food

Reactions: 41
I know! That's why I gave her comment as an example of the cult who STILL keep praising Fanny
I love the Tattler ones getting under the wire with the right ratio of praise to snide..keep it up whoever you all are!!!
Oh apologies my bad!

Reactions: 7
I knew you buggars would do this! I went to bed at 23h30 last night on page 47. I wake up and a whole new thread is on the go. Between tasks this morning I have caught up with the last 5 pages of #167 and am now up to date at Page 3. Phew! I sense this one will be finished before Monday. Hold on to your hats, we're in for a bumpy ride!

Reactions: 30
Michael Potts said in his video about the French Grand Prix that the champaign bottles didn't have a company label because advertisement for alcohol isn't allowed in France. How does this fit in with the wine company sponsorship of the latest château vlog?

Reactions: 24
In buying the old crap relating to the other chateaux in the chateauverse, like the postcards, he's ingratiating himself into their sphere so he has somewhere to bolt to when fanny finally kicks him out.
Who in their right mind would accommodate Snorts? What is his use for them?

He has his own youtube channel, yet he prefers to go brocante shopping with his girlfriends from other chateaux, rather then finding interesting stuff to do and film it. Laying tables isn't interesting enough! Maybe he should give his channel a harder push and buy his own chateau which he then can fill up with all his cute stuff from emmaus and ebay!

Reactions: 20
yes the narc dating narc is interesting I might explore it more.
Just googled it & found this
When two narcissists are in love – Narcissist couples
One might wonder how come two such people would get together. It sounds counterintuitive to expect two selfish individuals to form a couple. Who does the pleasing then? Who is there to serve as a personal assistant in that relationship?
You would expect a narcissist to find someone who is insecure and a natural people-pleaser so they don’t have to work too much on getting them into that slave-like position. And this does happen most of the time.
Nonetheless, there’s also another possibility, and that is for two narcissists to become a narcissist couple. We can’t say exactly why this happens. As we’ll show you in the next section, research even shows that two narcissists tend to be in a relationship perhaps even more than with non-narcissistic people. We could assume a several reasons for this.
The first is that similarities attract. We’ll talk more about this option in a bit.
The second possibility is that since narcissists aren’t really desirable life partners, they end up having to scrape the leftovers ()
Non-narcissists will probably find someone who can reciprocate their love and care. Finally, what might also be true is that they are attracted to the perfect image a narcissist puts forth. They might like how they appear as a couple, thus, how their narcissistic partner makes them look good in the public eye.
Narcissist couples don’t really know how to form an intimate and loving relationship. Yet, they seem to have enough in common to overcome this This study showed that it’s not that people become alike with time. Two narcissists will be attracted to each other in the first place.
When you think of how dissatisfying a life of a spouse of a narcissist is, one might be happy that narcissists find happiness in sharing their selfishness.
Summing up
The similarities between two narcissists can make them feel attracted to each other. They may find solace in being with someone who has the same value system as them. (yeah right - or no value system more like!!)
The expectations from a relationship are different between narcissistic and non-narcissistic people. And this difference can become the cause of a lot of friction and dissatisfaction. However, when a narcissistic is in a relationship with another narcissist, they have similar expectations.
Both narcissistic partners can agree on the level of proximity that they would like to maintain and not find each other’s behaviour odd.

Birds of a feather twirl together eh?

Reactions: 25
I’d like to try my conjuring superpowers again. It worked yesterday perfectly.

I think if Kentucky and I think of Bourbon. I thiiiiink if @KyBourbon

Reactions: 11
Yep ..l thought the exact same thing.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.