The Chateau Diaries #167 SJ and PJ's love child would be... A cabbage bowl wearing a 100 stars scarf...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More twirl! Wheeeeeee

What the fork did I even watch?!? This is a giant middle finger to Patrons- "A special gift to our Patrons this week- the B-roll footage from our filthy toile install. We're literally putting out the bare minimal with content, as we're off on holiday again..."

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
What the fork did I even watch?!? This is a giant middle finger to Patrons- "A special gift to our Patrons this week- the B-roll footage from our filthy toile install. We're literally putting out the bare minimal with content, as we're off on holiday again..."
That yellow dress kills me

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I love watching Stephanie and Philip pretend to work. They both look like they’ve gotten a bit of sun, I wonder where they went?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well it's a damned good job I'm not paying for these!!

More twirl! Wheeeeeee

A WEEK! ???? WTF did you do for A WEEK??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
More twirl! Wheeeeeee

Haven't even watched, no desire to see another vlog of that sh_t pink brocante furnished volunteer torture room. @T Rex is absolutely correct, this is a GIANT middle finger to Patron's! She just doesn't give a sh_t about any of it anymore.

Tattler's I feel we are watching the self imposed implosion of SJ and the Shitoo Diaries channel. She's gotta be in a bad mental state, depressed, or some serious stress to just give up and put out sh_t like this. She would have been better off posting the vlog was delayed and uploading some fluff BS about the reunion with Mummy and gifting of the Merc. IDK, anyone else have other thoughts? :oops: :oops:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
The T Rex Take:
MMM- The couple who decided to go the cyber-beggar route for their $1.2M mansion. I have to give Camilla one gold star for taking on the Project Management role of the ordeal- she coordinates everything, knows what work is actually taking place, is fully aware of the many issues with plumbing and electrics, takes care of the girls, is working with a tutor for her local Spanish dialect and has her finger on the pulse. "Gobbler" just hangs out, "Donde esta la biblioteca?", faffs about cluelessly, hoses down some dirt in a skip and records Mat in a creepy way... The overuse of the word "dahling" is nauseating. It is obvious Camilla IS the Alpha in this relationship, and she even does a bit of manual labour. She also demonstrates she has far more upper body strength than her mate, "Gobbler." Crikey, "Gobbler" IS indeed a male version of Fanny.

M&M- Shrek and Sarah. While they are truly one of the dullest couples on the interwebz, they are out there integrating themselves into their local community. They did a local radio show (Sarah looked none too happy about it, as she had to do all the talking, and stated very humbly that her French was elementary- but props girl, you tried!), seem very passionate about their village, and hosted a free art show displaying local artists. (Sarah gets one gold star because not only did Shrek and she host the event, but she handed out flyers for it at the local market during which Shrek was faffing about.) Also another gold star (I'll let them both share it) because they did let the public into their home for the event, had seating arrangements set up outdoors, and provided refreshments. They certainly did try, and that is what is most important- they are building relationships with the local community, and embracing it.

That yellow dress kills me
It needs to be burned!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
The wedding ring is gone :LOL:

fgh.png

Is alzheimer's kicking in? She will tell the story of "The Miller" again???

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Haven't even watched, no desire to see another vlog of that sh_t pink brocante furnished volunteer torture room. @T Rex is absolutely correct, this is a GIANT middle finger to Patron's! She just doesn't give a sh_t about any of it anymore.

Tattler's I feel we are watching the self imposed implosion of SJ and the Shitoo Diaries channel. She's gotta be in a bad mental state, depressed, or some serious stress to just give up and put out sh_t like this. She would have been better off posting the vlog was delayed and uploading some fluff BS about the reunion with Mummy and gifting of the Merc. IDK, anyone else have other thoughts? :oops: :oops:
Lots of history in the pink on pink with a side of pink room!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just said that I hoped Matt was getting a cut of their YouTube & Patreon money because he was the star of the show.

I didn’t think it was bad. 🤷‍♀️
Dang!!!
That was all to get blocked!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
They are a little testy it seems!!!
🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The wedding ring is gone :LOL:
View attachment 1470573
I’ve also noticed Stephanie doesn’t wear that matching signet ring anymore. I wonder if they are really secretly pretend engaged, but Steph takes off the ring when she’s filming? I picture it as an old lady’s 1960’s large cocktail ring, perhaps purchased at auction or a lovey brocante.

F7E5BACF-ACAF-4F83-9DDA-68F8DF0DC3A9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I think just thought the same! And then they said they have been working on this room ALL WEEK.
Phiphi said if we don't finish, we can do that for next weeks paetron!
They are just taking the piss now.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think just thought the same! And then they said they have been working on this room ALL WEEK.
Phiphi said if we don't finish, we can do that for next weeks paetron!
They are just taking the piss now.
I’m all fairness Lady Phyllis did give himself another 💅 ….

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I watched for a couple of minutes until they said they would show the finish in “tomorrows Chateau Diaries”. 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I'm interested, how are the preparations for the Patreon gathering going?
I mean, not a word about it after that one post.
If I were preparing to travel to France, to the Patreon meeting, I would be worried.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.