The Chateau Diaries #162 Fannyfarm's infamous fiasco of fishy foul freaky & feckless faithless fandangos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how can you have cozy moments to this. It’s not a couple of pretty tears running down your cheeks kind of song. It’s a full snotty nose, loud crying ending up with red puffy eyes and a red nose to match kind of song.
No, that’s how I have sex.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
but the question is, will annalise still do hair at the chateau
SJ just may have enough time to find another stylist before the next scheduled C4 filming date. But I think Annalise is safe for the moment -- unless she raises her rate.

Reactions: 12
Trying to figure out how the departure of Dan fits in with the possible gift to Annalise of a week's vacay in Granny's apartment in Cap d'Adge? It gave Dan a week to do messy repair to the house.....and out of the shittoo?
And if the deal with Dan includes the mufki pufki and Dana's the beard?
His weight loss followed by his departure.....the elements of the story are right in front of us....
Too much for me.
I think his last straw was being made to paint the steel...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There's a reason Armoir is still connected to that Argentinian Bully. Ask Selmar and Ian and they will probably tell you both of them have a temper underneath that bombastic portrayal of innocence and lovey-dovey-ness. I'm dying to find out more soon on what Armoir's real plans for Snorty are, as I don't belief for one second they get along. Too many stories of backstabbing are being spread both ways for them to be actually friendly. The Argentinian Bully also have an axe to grind with the Snorting Squirrel Cameltoe and who knows, she might think it's about time. They all are sharpening their knives!
And to think we get all this content for free. We truly are blessed. 🥰

Anyways... I'm teaming up with Tattler oldie @ProfessorPlum when :poop: hits the fan and somebody turns up dead, LOL.
cluedo_braetspil.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So what will be in store for the Patreons today....unless they are once again too busy " filming" though Gerry has been gone for days. (Liar. ).
Do you think she will discuss the big Patreon day(s)???
I mean what else is there to talk about?
Her unregistered "business" in the barn?
Pee chicks and potatoes?
Fanny spent 8 minutes in the garden eating flower petals during her last vlog, s
It was bought for selmar, it wasn't meant to be that size but SJ was the wrong person to send to the brico on that occasion and came back with something big enough for roadworks.
Fanny must have confused the jackhammer with her dildo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
As always, it's all entangled. That's the narc explanation anyway: they come voluntarily and they leave whenever they want. As if nothing happened in between. Dan might be some illusions poorer, he will recover and bounce back to whatever it is he seeks in life. I think not having to spend so much time with the Snorting Squirrel Cameltoe and his rise to the thrown is the biggest benefit of leaving the HMN. Snorty will make sure everybody knows he has won. That boy is unbearable.
"pride goeth before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall" (Proverbs, 16:18)
Snorty's time will come.

Reactions: 14
Probably planning what sort of furniture to put alongside the lake so they can go shopping. Then of course will be the Lakeside china and colour of tablecloths.
I'm pages behind so someone probably has already said, but they are filming the hedgehog, it's just to the right of Fanny.
Screen Shot 2022-07-21 at 11.09.25 AM.png

Reactions: 14
I’m wondering if Mini Apron has had something to do with the whole fall from grace with DTM?
He was all of a sudden demoted from gardener, we never got to the bottom of why? Other than a bit of watering and planting for the pink camera he’s been hands off with immediate effect, pushed aside and replaced. Amour and the bromance thing ended suddenly too. Family friction? Now mini apron is due home DTM is off out of the tit’o.
I have a feeling Mummy was displeased over something (possibly the big spend up on all that completely knackered equipment Dan wanted/supposedly needed) and heads rolled.
I would love @Clara Burnett to comment on this. You are absolutely right - Dan and Armoire was a big romance - and then it all ended. Then appearing less and less in the vlogs and no real idea what jobs Dan was doing. What was going on? Is he still with the SUPER COOK (not)? Did they hope he would go back to Annalise? So much dirt I would love to see dished,

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There's a reason Armoir is still connected to that Argentinian Bully. Ask Selmar and Ian and they will probably tell you both of them have a temper underneath that bombastic portrayal of innocence and lovey-dovey-ness. I'm dying to find out more soon on what Armoir's real plans for Snorty are, as I don't belief for one second they get along. Too many stories of backstabbing are being spread both ways for them to be actually friendly. The Argentinian Bully also have an axe to grind with the Snorting Squirrel Cameltoe and who knows, she might think it's about time. They all are sharpening their knives!
Oh exciting. The Night of the Long Knives. Popcorn’s ready.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The Chateau Diaries
The Chateau Diaries
16 minutes ago
😢 We miss you already 😢

She posted on Dan's video.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.