The Chateau Diaries #162 Fannyfarm's infamous fiasco of fishy foul freaky & feckless faithless fandangos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 What have you people done to me

I must add this to baby and mine playlist for cozy moments..
how can you have cozy moments to this. It’s not a couple of pretty tears running down your cheeks kind of song. It’s a full snotty nose, loud crying ending up with red puffy eyes and a red nose to match kind of song.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ann Marie is working closely with BJJ on the paneling, trusted him with his workshop keys while away, and so on. He plays the kissing up game to please her Highness ass like a pro.
I guess it is like how Anne Marie automatically puts on the loved up boyfriend act whenever a camera is pointed in his direction. Reminds me of when the Old Battle Axe was on a screaming rampage, then realized Fanny was filming her, and Isabelle immediately put on a fake smile. Very conscious of appearances and very calculating to put our the most flattering image when filmed. Impression management.

Reactions: 22
OMFG! Only they could possibly think off-the-shelf Brico/Home Depot pavers would "enhance" the entrance to a chateau! And where was Sarah's lazy ass when Steve was out doing the manual labor?
Look, I watched the video and seeing one M&M person all sweaty and in a tank top is about all my eyes could take. I'm glad Sarah stayed inside!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if Amaury has anything to do with Dan's leaving - the two don't appear to be as close anymore. And if we are to go from what Clara says about how Amaury orchestrating the disposal of Ian then it's highly suspect. Dan hasn't been working on any significant projects of late and stillllllll hasn't completed that bloody pergola. I think SJ cut his hours down significantly because he mentioned about his time commitments to LieLande being up in the air at present. It's all very odd considering Dan has a young family that he is co-supporting with Annalise and with his content up until recently largely being centred on the renovations at LieLande - how is he going to take the CD audience along with him?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
is that beaver still alive?? 🙄 or has it turned into a hedgehog...all who enters looses its manlyhood...
RC

i would not dare to use the word divine...she fits in with the tablesetting though...so Lalande..like a centrepiece pushed to the side...
Not so well with the dainty slippers though.

I think Dan finally pushed himself over the edge with his comments about Snorts on camera & the looks he gave him that all went back to Mummy. He was there far too long anyway, increasingly contemptuous of being told what to do by the useless twit. Annalise on the other hand is becoming his in house stylist & colourist so he'll keep her close & I expect Fanny pays her handsomely to curate his image. Dan hopefully made some money from all those ghastly jobs he did, but he certainly paid a price with his home life. Hope he gets back on track asap.
I'm pessimistic about the snorting Consort though, he is at her side at all times like a crutch, and now the shop to keep Diddums occupied. He's also been doing some crayonning lately of the plans - branching out. His survival strategy with the inner circle is to act the child, hugging Potts, Cat, Andre the artist, VIPs etc ...not sure about Isabelle🤔. If Fanny had really cared about the Shitoo she would have found a Grant figure as a partner, but as it is, he's merely a walker for brocantes & jaunts.

Reactions: 25
but the question is, will annalise still do hair at the chateau

She shouldn't if she has any decency. She should learn French and get into he community and stop being dependent on the asylum for community. We Stan Kirsty though, so that's fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I guess it is like how Anne Marie automatically puts on the loved up boyfriend act whenever a camera is pointed in his direction. Remind me of when the old Battle Axe was on a screaming rampage, then realized Fanny was filming her, and Isabelle immediately put on a fake smile. Very conscious of appearances and very calculating to put our the most flattering image when filmed.
There's a reason Armoir is still connected to that Argentinian Bully. Ask Selmar and Ian and they will probably tell you both of them have a temper underneath that bombastic portrayal of innocence and lovey-dovey-ness. I'm dying to find out more soon on what Armoir's real plans for Snorty are, as I don't belief for one second they get along. Too many stories of backstabbing are being spread both ways for them to be actually friendly. The Argentinian Bully also have an axe to grind with the Snorting Squirrel Cameltoe and who knows, she might think it's about time. They all are sharpening their knives!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
He knows too much and he is smug cause he knows it too! He could do some real harm to her rep if he leaves and speaks up about stuff that happens behind chateau doors.

I still predict I would be mummy doing the dirty work.My best guess would bemummy had a argument with him and she claims he was using Steph for the money/ stole from her/ was a bad BF? And something embarrassing like awful at sex, slept around with lots of men etc and Didn’t do any work etc and mummy looses her cool and snorts ‘chooses to leave’ hence she can play the poor me card and mummy does the dirty work! Mummy seems loved by some fans so Steph will get gifts and messages of sorry and mummy gets praised for helping - he leaves and is discredited so goes back to being a no body in a terrible musical in Holland and won’t speak out.
Sorry but I'm still convinced that they have a business deal, he's acting the role he was given.

Reactions: 15
Not so well with the dainty slippers though.

I think Dan finally pushed himself over the edge with his comments about Snorts on camera & the looks he gave him that all went back to Mummy. He was there far too long anyway, increasingly contemptuous of being told what to do by the useless twit. Annalise on the other hand is becoming his in house stylist & colourist so he'll keep her close & I expect Fanny pays her handsomely to curate his image. Dan hopefully made some money from all those ghastly jobs he did, but he certainly paid a price with his home life. Hope he gets back on track asap.
I'm pessimistic about the snorting Consort though, he is at her side at all times like a crutch, and now the shop to keep Diddums occupied. He's also been doing some crayonning lately of the plans - branching out. His survival strategy with the inner circle is to act the child, hugging Potts, Cat, Andre the artist, VIPs etc ...not sure about Isabelle🤔. If Fanny had really cared about the Shitoo she would have found a Grant figure as a partner, but as it is, he's merely a walker for brocantes & jaunts.
Dan isn't a yes man

Reactions: 19
Ann Marie is working closely with BJJ on the paneling, trusted him with his workshop keys while away, and so on. He plays the kissing up game to please her Highness ass like a pro.
Dearest Tante Chantal thinks no one recognizes her role in these latest developments. She was sent there last month specifically to clean house, in preparation for the Alpha witch's return from SA. Unloading her merc was an added bonus.

TanteDante.JPG

And who are the next TWO on her given list? The two who think they are most secure.

suivante.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Look, I watched the video and seeing one M&M person all sweaty and in a tank top is about all my eyes could take. I'm glad Sarah stayed inside!
I'm still lying down after seeing Elon Musk in a bathing suit. I hear you, sista.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She shouldn't if she has any decency. She should learn French and get into he community and stop being dependent on the asylum for community. We Stan Kirsty though, so that's fine.
And also she could tidy up her yard for heavens sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There's a reason Armoir is still connected to that Argentinian Bully. Ask Selmar and Ian and they will probably tell you both of them have a temper underneath that bombastic portrayal of innocence and lovey-dovey-ness. I'm dying to find out more soon on what Armoir's real plans for Snorty are, as I don't belief for one second they get along. Too many stories of backstabbing are being spread both ways for them to be actually friendly. The Argentinian Bully also have an axe to grind with the Snorting Squirrel Cameltoe and who knows, she might think it's about time. They all are sharpening their knives!
fu3po7aw79q31.jpg.jpg

On a serious note...
I just hope our dear Pavlina (is she a refugee or isn't she?) isn't booted to the curb like Dan, FRK, Selmar, Tatyana, Ian x3
She ought to look out for other opportunities before it's too late. The trouble is I think she'll be on a pittance for a wage and may well find it tricky to get out.

Oh and it's the Thursday 21st July now in France and SJ has still not posted her Wednesday video - shocking lack of respect for her patrons yet again. When she cashes the cheque on the 1st of each month she couldn't care less about her obligations to her biggest financial supporters because she isn't renovating her HMN. Whereas with her own privy purse, YT, she's diligent with posting on time because she wants more self adornment to stroke her ego.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Well, with Dan out of the picture, the circle of intimates at the Dump fighting for Fanny’s money/ share of the Dump/ Youtube notoriety is becoming smaller daily. Now we have Angry Anne Marie, the Angry Argentenian Bully, and the Douche Lord readying for battle. The only advantage Phi Phi might have is the luxury of owning many cutlery knives from which to choose for battle. However, Anne Marie has all the wood cutting equipment and the advantage of being a blood relative of Fanny.

This is shaping up like a low rent version of Game of Thrones( the brocante version). That’s so LaLande!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Stephanie cant afford to take another man opening so soon after Philip goes (IMHO wont happen) It will ahve to be a woman and I hope it isnt Annalise. To me it looks like it could be, or other wise mare comes back. Stephaine needs someone always on hand to be her victim.

There is no new players or long term players in the vlogs who have the profile.

Most of her sexual interludes have been discreet enough that te patreons dont know.

Reactions: 13
It’s their servants quarters - what do you expect - when do you suspect Stephanie last went up to the attics?
He lived in that room for 9 months- didn't he have a "tool" to fix the curtains-? or it just didn't matter to him as it wasn't film worthy?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Trying to figure out how the departure of Dan fits in with the possible gift to Annalise of a week's vacay in Granny's apartment in Cap d'Adge? It gave Dan a week to do messy repair to the house.....and out of the shittoo?
And if the deal with Dan includes the mufki pufki and Dana's the beard?
His weight loss followed by his departure.....the elements of the story are right in front of us....
Too much for me.

Reactions: 19
As I am a hopeless romantic I think SJ is besotted by Snortypants. She loves him for whatever reasons, be it his youth, his naivete, the fact that she is the princess, and he the bard :LOL: that came along to woe her. Love makes blind. Rose-tinted glasses. And he is gaining more ground day by day, irritatingly and increasingly unbearably so.o_O:eek:
And in the end it is she who will cry, methinks, when she kicks him out.
That room's horrid, even for a female... :sick:
The curtains🤪. Is there a bathroom near by?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.