The Chateau Diaries #162 Fannyfarm's infamous fiasco of fishy foul freaky & feckless faithless fandangos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thick as a plank.
Please expound on the mufki pufki ??????
What am I missing?

Eeeew....a very white, bottom feeder fish.....and to think women have sex with him!!!????
Money talks...and he really does have sex with weirdos.
Silly words for sex.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i think
It's so different now, not only the price of everything, but the drugs, the weirdo's, my son wants to be independent, but he can't afford to live on his own, and he worries his stuff/computers, gaming etc.. will get stolen if he lives with anyone else...
I’m kind of behind but wanted to say that I think it’s completely different now than when we were young. If you are able to let him live with you then my opinion is that is more years you get to spend with him. We had to move back in with my parents when we were newlyweds and were looking for a house after moving away and then back home. We lived with them for 3 months and my dad would still love it if we lived with them. This was almost 20 years ago and he has told us for the past 20 years that we should just move back in with them. My mom - ehhh…not so much. Lol. But it is ALWAYS a nice feeling to know that you are welcome to go back home if you need to. We only live 10 minutes from them so we see them a lot anyway. We know a lot of kids that have graduated from college and the price of housing and rent now is so high that they have had to move back home. I’ve seen different stances. Some parents welcome their kids back and some take the stance that “they are an adult”, and are pretty hard nosed about it. My opinion is that if you are able to help your son, and you guys can get along together, then what is the harm? He will find his way eventually. Knowing he has a mom who wants him there is a big deal. ❤ I feel bad for the kids who are on their own and struggling unnecessarily. Things have changed a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I would love @Clara Burnett to comment on this. You are absolutely right - Dan and Armoire was a big romance - and then it all ended. Then appearing less and less in the vlogs and no real idea what jobs Dan was doing. What was going on? Is he still with the SUPER COOK (not)? Did they hope he would go back to Annalise? So much dirt I would love to see dished,
And Dan made that cringy video about his bromance with Anne Marie…I think Anne Marie dropped him for Nutty and made Dan sad

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But Natti‘s reaction time is great. She must have that smooch face always prepared to suck the life out of Amaury, as soon as she sees a camera.

Oh look Amaury, a camera let’s kiss hhnnnuuugggghhhhmmmmmpphhh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Patreon Video

I’ll comment after….😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
So she is the "vandal". The local people feel " its an act of vandalism the lake is gone". What is wrong with her??? Does she hear the words she says? And I lost track of how often she tucked her hair behind her ear... I don't see that on other videos. Just the patron ones...nervous lying tic?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
That’s interesting! In the US we have what’s called “employment-at-will.” Basically, that means as an employee, you are free to work or quit at your place of employment…you aren’t bound to the employer. You can quit any time for any reason...you can just walk away if you want. However, employers are also free to fire you, or terminate your employment, for any reason, too (NOTE: US employers can’t fire someone on the basis of sex, race, religion, or national origin…that’s against the law; for example, you can’t be fired for being a woman, but you can be fired if the employer simply doesn’t like the shirt you’re wearing (that would be a stretch, though)). Contracts are usually reserved for special circumstances. We also enter into contracts for special work that has a definite beginning and end (like a construction contract).
Even with a contract, you can quit a job in NZ but you are supposed to give a certain amount of notice - if you don't, you miss out on holiday pay etc, however, it's harder to get rid of people here. I read Reddit heaps and cannot believe how easy it is in the States to get rid of workers! There is a nasty contract that unions successfully got rid of here which is a zero hours contract - so you technically work for a company and have to be available when they want but they don't have to guarantee you any hours of work; the big fast food chains love this one.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.