The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I abfolutely have never reported any tattler being Michael in disguise.

I actually have reported everyone here of NOT being Michael:cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 1418974
Soooo many newbies.

Yesterday's, 7/14/22, CD's live chat...

View attachment 1418709
Alton Condra Has anyone heard more about the Patreon Party in September?
Alton Condra Heard more about the Patron Party?
DeAnn P @Alton Condra Why do you ask?
Alton Condra I got the first email, but have not heard any more
Alton Condra DeAnn are you a Patron?
DeAnn P @Alton Condra I haven't head anything. I won't be able to go either. Sad face
Jenny Willow @Alton Condra No but I can't go so that may be a reason.
Alton Condra I figure it is a HUGE project
Alton Condra If I get to go this will be my first time in Europe
Alton Condra I think we all should go! Just rent out a whole town ....lol

View attachment 1418908
Jill Scott hello everyone🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Alton Condra Hello Jill Scott
Annavirág Klausz Hey everyone, I just booked everything for my paetrion open day trip, and I’m so so so excited!!! The only thing I’m missing is a ride to the Château from Limoges..
Alton Condra Annavirág Klausz I want to be you
Alton Condra Annavirág Klausz are you staying close to Lalande or Paris?
Annavirág Klausz @Alton Condra I'm staying in Limoges
Alton Condra lucky you!!!! limoge would break my bank accounts....lol
Alton Condra I am waiting for them to assign me my day to come. I would love to spend time at Limoges, but I will fly into Paris then Lalande then Madrid

👍
jetje goes dutch lets hit that like button now!!! we know we're going to love the video so why wait !!!!

View attachment 1418884
Sweet Baby J Hope I’m not too late, hello chateau friends!
Sweet Baby J I worry about all the extra thrift store buys, the chateau seems to be bursting at the seams already

👍
Diana Elizabeth Bashford Please remember to press the thumbs up button

View attachment 1418912
Mary Lieder Hello! I'm a new patreon supporter from Sebastian Florida. I am loving catching up on all the videos made just for the patreon...especially the one on one videos.
Jill Scott @mary lieder welcome to our lovely community
Jenny Willow @mary Lieder Welcome to the family

👍
Gerda Vd Westhuizen let's help Stephanie with mor thumbs up

View attachment 1418753
Nancy Sevier Hello all you lovely people! I'm from Missouri, a new patron and so excited to be home again in time for a premiere! Have a Blessed Day All! Especially all of you staying at the @Chateau DeLaLande!
Nancy Sevier I'm applying for my passport, hoping to visit next year!
Nancy Sevier @the Chateau Diaries, Stephanie you have brought so much JOY and happiness into MY life and I am eternally grateful! Can't wait to visit, I hope next year!
Nancy Sevier I would LOVE one of the 100 Stars robes!
Nancy Sevier OOH, riding in a convertible! I wonder if Kat is at the Chateau now?
Nancy Sevier Whose car is she driving????

View attachment 1418878
Patrick Journey to the Chateau Hi all you chateau lovers
Journey to the Chateau Bonsoir everyone and Happy Thursday!
Patrick Journey to the Chateau Good grief this chat moves so fast..

View attachment 1418872
Sweet Baby J @Patrick journey to the chateau how do you remember all your dogs names?
annette sharrock @Patrick Journey to the Chateau hope its not to hot for you and your lovely dogsxx
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @Annette sharrock it was 38 C or 100 F today. working inside. HA1
annette sharrock @Patrick Journey to the Chateau hope you were drinking lots of fluids ... if you know what I mean

View attachment 1418860
Michael Potts F1Hello Everyone!!
LaReyne never asked....🤫
Michael Potts F1@LaReyne tonight - straight after this is the next one

View attachment 1418857
The Chateau Diaries Hello lovely people!
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @the Chateau Diaries hello gorgeous!
Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!

View attachment 1418904
View attachment 1419010
Milagro Guardiola
$4.99
Hello 👋 @the Chateau Diaries
The Chateau Diaries @Milagro Guardiola Thank you so much!!!!

View attachment 1418851
Kirsty Nash a good use for your vintage plates you no longer need would be to make cake stands and sell in your shop ,you get the middle parts easily on e bay
The Chateau Diaries @Kirsty Nash we made some of those at Christmas and I love them!
Michael Potts F1 @Kirsty Nash That is a brilliant idea

View attachment 1418845
Journey to the Chateau Hiya Philip @Philip Janssen
Philip Janssen @journey to the Chateau Hiya! You’ll be in at the end of the video :)
Journey to the Chateau @the Chateau Diaries @Philip Janssen Oh wow! That's great. Thank you

View attachment 1418836
Jelena Novakovic When does the shop open? Mail order?
The Chateau Diaries @Jelena Novakovic We’re starting just at Lalande in person first, and when we get the hang of things we may put the shop online
Jelena Novakovic @the Chateau Diaries great idea! When do you hope to open the shop: in time for the patreon party?
The Chateau Diaries @Jelena Novakovic It will probably open this weekend!

View attachment 1418826
Jill Scott
NZ$5.00
hi stephanie, so glad i can see you all again
The Chateau Diaries @Jill Scott Hello Jill! It’s so good to see you - and thank you!

View attachment 1418823
Michelle Kucharew look how long Philip's hair has gotten!!!
Michelle Kucharew @Philip Janssen have you thought of doing a one-man play about the life of Samson? You have the lovely locks for it.
Michelle Kucharew Hmm...if they can sort out Millie Bobby Brown on ST, they can do the same for you! @Philip Janssen
Philip Janssen @michelle Kucharew Wouldn’t they have to be cut at the end in that case?

View attachment 1418819
Frank Gyori @the Chateau Diaries Do you know when more work on terrace will begin?
The Chateau Diaries @frank Gyori We asked the architect about that this week and she’s chased the builders up

View attachment 1418795
Patrick Journey to the Chateau you have the perfect figure! You can truly wear anything @the Chateau Diaries Love it
The Chateau Diaries @Patrick Journey to the Chateau Thank you
S Private @Philip Janssen hello is there a dress up party in the plans soon?
Philip Janssen @S Private Nothing has been planned, but I’m always up for an impromptu costume party :)

View attachment 1418792
Shona Hutton
Donated: £5.00
The Chateau Diaries @Shona Hutton Thank you so much! That’s really kind of you!!!!

View attachment 1418788
Nancy Sevier @Philip Janssen, You always look so handsome!
Philip Janssen @Nancy Sevier

View attachment 1418786
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @Philip Janssen that is so kind of you. Everyone was so incredibly wonderful. You made our week! We fell in love all over again with LaLande
Philip Janssen @Patrick Journey to the Chateau It was so wonderful finally meeting you in real life! And thank you for the flowers (if they were from you, there was no name )
Journey to the Chateau @the Chateau Diaries @Philip Janssen Yes, they were from us. So glad that you got them.
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @Philip Janssen the pleasure was all ours.... And everyone was wonderfully welcoming.
The Chateau Diaries @Patrick Journey to the Chateau Thank you so much for the glorious bouquet, it makes me so happy whenever I look at it
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @the Chateau Diaries I am so glad. We cannot tell you how much meeting you two means to us!

View attachment 1418779
David Logan I wish the lake was reestablished
Philip Janssen @David Logan We’re working on it!

View attachment 1418770
The Chateau Diaries That was the best hedgehog EVER!
Jenny Willow That is a huge hedgehog
Nancy Sevier @Philip Janssen, I think you'll have to be content with those hedgehogs that are sent to you!

View attachment 1418771
Michael Potts F1 cocktails!!!
Michael Potts F1 If anyone wants to watch some F1.
Michael Potts F 1Nite everyone!

View attachment 1418760
Philip Janssen Thanks everyone
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @the Chateau Diaries @Philip Janssen you two are so generous! Thank you so very much We love you
Patrick Journey to the Chateau Thank you so much. What a fun vlog
The Chateau Diaries Happy 14th July everyone
Squirrel Diaries @the Chateau Diaries Happy 14th July!

👍
Pat Walsh4522 watching vs 801 likes. Hit that LIKE button!! LOL
Kirsty Nash hit the LIKE LIKE LIKE
Amazing @KiKiGee as always... right on the nose!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
SJ sunk to a whole new low with tonight's vlog -- and with her "blocked week for just friends and family." It was nothing more than a paid, influencer event sponsored by onehundredstars.co.uk. In case you don't know what an influencer event is, it generally involves a vendor inviting influencers mostly from youtube and instagram to a location, putting them up in a hotel, feeding and entertaining them, giving large gift bags of freebies, and instructing them how to push their product. For more, check this out: https://www.irosesocial.com/marketing/experiential-event-ideas-to-boost-your-influencer-campaigns

What happened at HMN was one of the more "experiential" events. But the twist is the event was disguised as a country weekend party. I bet SJ and Phyllis negotiated a location fee, and all the rooms for the invited guests (including Isabella's) plus most of the meals (at the very least the completely pathetic "robe breakfast") were paid for by onehundredstars.co.uk.

The icing on the cake was SJ's feigned surprise at receiving her own robe. Why can't she just admit that it is a sponsored video?

Personally, I can't stand the robes. I don't know anyone who would wear them. Perhaps they appeal to a woman of a certain age. The loungers and scroungers of Lalande fawn over them because they are told to and because they receive one themselves.

Isabella from onehundredstars.co.uk reminds me a lot of the misguided Christie's expert who thought a "collaboration" with the most famous YouTube grifter chatelaine of all time would be mutually beneficial. Can Isabella's bosses actually be pleased with these types of Lalande images promoting their wares? I find them repulsive. Isabella's job title might be changing again some time next week.

View attachment 1418049View attachment 1418050
…these people are a pitiful, boring…and ’plain’ and homely looking group…inside and out…it’s now, like watching the biggest losers…ever…who are so deluded about their appeal…which they have zero of. …ughh…sarah…really…preening for the pink camera…🤢…that was the absolute bottom…they have all lost the plot…

…the patrons will never stop feeding this grift…and, I cannot see how Stephanie Jarvis can even look at herself in the mirror…

…so…simply…can’t watch this tit anymore...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Please do ask any questions, I'd like to tell you about how I knew Steph during my time at Oxford.
I am not being evasive at all. No one has asked me any direct questions yet.
I am in touch with Somerville and the university photographers to send you the photos.
I also have some information from Essex planning department that might be of interest, regarding Cransford Hall?
You may well have info regarding Cransford Hall BUT you are in the wrong county planning department, try again.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I agree. But, if a new genuine member they would at least have given more background info in connection with their comments. Radio silence in that area!
In any event, reported to moderators because no real substance or examples of what the poster actually had evidence.
Tattle Life needs facts, not just random comments from newly joined "randoms" without back up facts or, substance. :devilish:
Sometimes new people don't know they are supposed to introduce themselves, I never did, and a couple of times 'flying monkeys' was thrown around, I wasn't sure if it was aimed at me, but felt a bit unwelcome. There's lots to learn from newcomers given a chance.. if they turn out to be full of tit, then call them out..

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sometimes new people don't know they are supposed to introduce themselves, I never did, and a couple of times 'flying monkeys' was thrown around, I wasn't sure if it was aimed at me, but felt a bit unwelcome. There's lots to learn from newcomers given a chance.. if they turn out to be full of tit, then call them out..
No-one should be pressured to introduce themselves , this is a relatively new idea and I'm not sure where and when it crept in. It is entirely your choice. None of the original 15 did!
Sometimes newcomers come charging in and suspicions are raised but as they settle down, it soon becomes clear who are genuine and who are suspect.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Yes, not all new members are flying monkeys. I don’t like how some are too quick to judge. Several threads ago I was “raked over the coals” by a member for something I posted about Billy Petherick. I was accused of “not having facts” and trying to derail the thread. About a week later, Billy released a video that confirmed what I had said. I agree that newcomers should be given a fair chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Hello @ViscountLaLande How very forthcoming, and maybe your offered intelligence material might be exciting information for some.
I am wondering, however, dear 15 fellow tartlets, how this information can benefit the purpose of our quest to expose immoral exploitation of patreons and squandering of Patreon income? We are in 2022. What has the distant past got to do with this?
Unless we are hell bent on a complete character assassination by way of digging up possibly juicy morsels of long gone crimes of the said family.
I personally see not much point in this exercise. I'm not even curious enough.
Jus' sayin'! :giggle: 🥰
Why new information is so scary to you? You can keep your beliefs and outlook on her, we love you just the same.

Reactions: 5
@Jules100 very nice! How many tiles have you made? Seems like a lot more than only the “15 troublemakers” SJ claims are here!
When we get them all together, I propose we have fabric made and create a dress for Fanny to unveil at the Grabeau... she can rush inside and put it on in front of the window for us... Ooh Fanny, I can hardly wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hello @ViscountLaLande How very forthcoming, and maybe your offered intelligence material might be exciting information for some.
I am wondering, however, dear 15 fellow tartlets, how this information can benefit the purpose of our quest to expose immoral exploitation of patreons and squandering of Patreon income? We are in 2022. What has the distant past got to do with this?
Unless we are hell bent on a complete character assassination by way of digging up possibly juicy morsels of long gone crimes of the said family.
I’m curious about her distant past just because it might provide some insight as to how SJ became the person she is today. I don’t think it’s really character assassination…more like trying to understand where the narcissism originated. Fanny does a pretty good job of assassinating her own character 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Oh come off it @Alice Strictknickers, we all love an old photo of Fanny... the more the merrier... 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
macho-man.gif
Gillian Dunn

6 hours ago
Not to pop Philippe’s bubble-but hedgehogs will eat ground-nesting chicks (see BBC Springwatch night film)-beware Hansel and Gretel! ☹🦚🦚🦔

dinner-fish.gif
Jenni Stevenson

7 hours ago
PEACHICKS !!!! ??????? ( I’m coming back for the plates) …a hedgehog walking off into the sunset…am I dreaming ? Xxxxx

1657906734750.png

marilize van der Merwe
7 hours ago
I think that Hedgehog is blind? He couldn't see you, therefore it was not afraid of you? Only when it smelled you he moved away?

37f8d526-69b2-4a91-92f2-1ead1062618f_text.gif

GreenAcres TnT
10 hours ago
Whatever happened with the broody little silkie?

ae306904-b918-4db6-a209-759ed0e46d11_200_10.gif

Nancy Layden
20 hours ago
Instead of "Muskrat Love" (for those of us old enough to remember that song) it's "Hedgehog Love"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
a true whack. job
View attachment 1418161
Carol Weaver
5 hours ago
Wonder if anyone has thought about Stephanie and Philip Dolls. **With wardrobes and dancing, and programming of various events and outdoor work. Just all different things Stephanie and Philip may do! I would get a Patent but I do not know how. I think someone should IF Stephanie and Philip agreed, and yes, they go begin a line of selling the dolls like Barbie dolls used to be sold!?** It must be passed through Stephanie and Philip of course before anything begins but think it may be a wonderful thing to do and it will help give money to go for Chateau de Lalande and some to the ones who have the patent, of course, and doing the work of having everything made. It may well be fun for young girls to think they are playing in a castle and with furniture in a "Doll House" Like Chateau de La Lande!? I would love to be the person patenting it all, and getting it all done but not sure how or money to start it all. I do think it would be so exciting and a grand % of the money can go to Chateau de LaLande for money from ME and also to help with different things they give to each month, and maybe to fix up the Chateau even more nad quicker!!?? Well, I say quicker, but I think Amaury and Aeon and Dan have probably enough and can only go so fast. So not sure how quickly but more can be done! Apartments finished AND a GREAT way of heating the house!!! I would love to get a heating system that would heat ""all of the Chateau ""and maybe, just maybe this selling of the dolls and houses etc would do it!???? Especially at Holiday times!? But inflation especially in U.S. may kill us a bit, but yet we may well do it and very, very well! I love this idea but not sure if Stephanie and Philip would and if anyone can make this happen and keep me in mind,... so my money can be given a % to Chateau de LaLande from ME! ... as a Patron! ( Just as I thought of it all and wanted it to happen and think it will work out such fun for young people and help the chateau and perhaps help, as my money or % of what is made, out of the proceeds would go to Chateau de LaLande as well!? But a % of it would help me become a Patron at a nice high level? I would be giving back as well This would be my way of giving! I think this would be a fun way for many more even to know about this Vlog and become patrons too! They follow what Stephanie and Philip wear and drive and how they live and the fun they have, and then move on with time to people who are volunteering or paid to work at chateau De Lalande as well and friends of Chateau de Lalande. But we must begin with Stephanie and Philip and the Chateau. Then family and friends and I think this might work out If all give consent before the dolls are made? Such fantastic cooks!! Done with such artistry! It getts nicer and nicer al lthe time! Love the 80's clothes with pads!
Ooooooooohhhhh what on earth are these people thinking? What on earth is going on with their circuitry? Short circuiting I think... Jeez mini versions of the gruesome twosome... 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I agree. But, if a new genuine member they would at least have given more background info in connection with their comments. Radio silence in that area!
In any event, reported to moderators because no real substance or examples of what the poster actually had evidence.
Tattle Life needs facts, not just random comments from newly joined "randoms" without back up facts or, substance. :devilish:
give them a chance

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There you go again @Jeeves, evidence of your regular passive/aggressive response with regard to me, e.g. "your short time with us" - obviously meaning me, simply because you have been around for longer, so in your opinion, you feel that your views are worth more than mine in your opinion. And, that is just it, your opinion! Who exactly do you think you are, this is not your forum, you and I are equally just members so it should be a two-way respect interaction. IMHO, I have never felt that that is the case whenever you respond to my posts.
You seem very touchy if anyone disagrees with you. I haven't given you my opinion or suggested that my views are worth more than yours, other than to say that your eagerness to report a post to mods was heavy handed. You have been here a short time -fact not opinion. Many of us have been suspected of being a flying monkey - fact not opinion. You were very quick to report a new Tattler - again fact and not opinion.

Many questions have been raised instantly as to who is "ViscountLaLand" and their lack of response to questions raised. Maybe they need to be reported if they don't respond within the next 30 mins in order to back up what they have stated.
Tattlers need facts, not simply speculation, or, possibly, some kind of revenge against Stephanie Jarvis without giving details, and why!
You don't consider setting a 30 minute response time a little aggressive? I don't wish to get into an argument with you and suggest we move on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I didn't know a Greg Clarke, but I did know a Henry Clarke who as at Magdalen. Maybe this was his brother? Possibly that is how SJ and GC met?

The last time I saw SJ was at the grid for end of term supper. I think she said she was going on to working for the Met opera. (NY?) but I don't think that ever came off. Think SJ was a guest rather than a member in her own right.
Hello and welcome, so why did you decide to come on here have you been watching CD?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.