The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a true whack. job
View attachment 1418161
Carol Weaver
5 hours ago
Wonder if anyone has thought about Stephanie and Philip Dolls. **With wardrobes and dancing, and programming of various events and outdoor work. Just all different things Stephanie and Philip may do! I would get a Patent but I do not know how. I think someone should IF Stephanie and Philip agreed, and yes, they go begin a line of selling the dolls like Barbie dolls used to be sold!?** It must be passed through Stephanie and Philip of course before anything begins but think it may be a wonderful thing to do and it will help give money to go for Chateau de Lalande and some to the ones who have the patent, of course, and doing the work of having everything made. It may well be fun for young girls to think they are playing in a castle and with furniture in a "Doll House" Like Chateau de La Lande!? I would love to be the person patenting it all, and getting it all done but not sure how or money to start it all. I do think it would be so exciting and a grand % of the money can go to Chateau de LaLande for money from ME and also to help with different things they give to each month, and maybe to fix up the Chateau even more nad quicker!!?? Well, I say quicker, but I think Amaury and Aeon and Dan have probably enough and can only go so fast. So not sure how quickly but more can be done! Apartments finished AND a GREAT way of heating the house!!! I would love to get a heating system that would heat ""all of the Chateau ""and maybe, just maybe this selling of the dolls and houses etc would do it!???? Especially at Holiday times!? But inflation especially in U.S. may kill us a bit, but yet we may well do it and very, very well! I love this idea but not sure if Stephanie and Philip would and if anyone can make this happen and keep me in mind,... so my money can be given a % to Chateau de LaLande from ME! ... as a Patron! ( Just as I thought of it all and wanted it to happen and think it will work out such fun for young people and help the chateau and perhaps help, as my money or % of what is made, out of the proceeds would go to Chateau de LaLande as well!? But a % of it would help me become a Patron at a nice high level? I would be giving back as well This would be my way of giving! I think this would be a fun way for many more even to know about this Vlog and become patrons too! They follow what Stephanie and Philip wear and drive and how they live and the fun they have, and then move on with time to people who are volunteering or paid to work at chateau De Lalande as well and friends of Chateau de Lalande. But we must begin with Stephanie and Philip and the Chateau. Then family and friends and I think this might work out If all give consent before the dolls are made? Such fantastic cooks!! Done with such artistry! It getts nicer and nicer al lthe time! Love the 80's clothes with pads!
Oh! Carol. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?😱😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1419950

Julia Leach and Caroline did you dirty Stephanie Jarvis.
Here is a little POV clip that shows;
a rotting window, green water in the fountain, rising damp in the tower, a dry garden, an unrestored chapel ceiling, and a dull party.
Perhaps, you should have given them a proper house warming gift.

View attachment 1419854

View attachment 1419834
So deeply delicious. Everything I know about Lalande I learned from scrutinizing other peoples' pictures of the green water in the fountain. YUMMY!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can I sincerely apologise to all the long term Fannyfarm tattlers, I've had a post deleted because I was rude to a certain seasonal child, which isn't like me as I hope you all know by now.
we have had the same situation some months ago. You don’t need to feel bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't believe it but I'm starting to get a sad-on for all the patreons who are booking for the event - the poor sap who really wants to go and it'll be his first trip to Europe etc.................. I foresee people losing money and if getting an experience, not the one they'd hoped for.

It's going to by Fyre Festival bad!

BTW where is the Patreon vid, Steph? I thought it was coming Friday, but I guess we're slipping into a post whenever we feel, a la Petherick?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
It's going to by Fyre Festival bad!

BTW where is the Patreon vid, Steph? I thought it was coming Friday, but I guess we're slipping into a post whenever we feel, a la Petherick?
You know I'm obsessed with the "light" "lunch" Jarvis says she will be serving Patreons -- probably for the same €50 fee she charges guests for box wine and super market cheese.
Just to remind, Ja Rule, master scammer of Fyre Festival, reportedly made $80K off the sale of a photo of the "light" "lunch" provided Fyre Festival attendees -- looks like jailhouse fare: Two slices of bread, two slices of cheese, lettuce, one slice hothouse tomato. Let me repeat, Ja Rule appears to have sold this image taken by a fan for $80K.
So, thinking of light lunch along the lines of the duck you lunch Jarvis served the Lalacelles, I'm wagering Jarvis auctions off the image a starving Patreon takes of the "light" "lunch" in its non-biodegradable clamshell.
Forewarned, forearmed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yes...she did Stephanie dirty alright......
Though Stephanie hardly needed the help (screen shot from what you posted!) - did she learn this trick at The Chelsea Flower Show?
I think they try the hardest but it's just a mission impossible not to shame her when filming at Lalande. Squatters, like I said before, leaving their sh*t around. One more thing, Pavlina and Maria have not been yet accustomed (from Eastern Europe) to smile when fronted with the pink phone, ffs tell them Steph! The main audience is American (sorry @billybudd, as told by the French TV-channel) and they expect a smile, it looks so depressing with a quaint sneer. And by smile I mean show your teeth!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You know that scene in Silence of the Lambs where extra punishment in solitary confinement is having TeleEvangelists playing on the TV 24/7 in your cell? It's just struck me that the Gift Grab vlog could be used in the same way. So if any of you are prison guards or corrections officers - feel free to use this idea. You're welcome. Better living everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think they try the hardest but it's just a mission impossible not to shame her when filming at Lalande. Squatters, like I said before, leaving their sh*t around. One more thing, Pavlina and Maria have not been yet accustomed (from Eastern Europe) to smile when fronted with the pink phone, ffs tell them Steph! The main audience is American (sorry @billybudd, as told by the French TV-channel) and they expect a smile, it looks so depressing with a quaint sneer. And by smile I mean show your teeth!
Russian people don’t smile much. Certainly not in passing. They think it makes people look like idiots to do so. Shame really.

@Jules100 I think this has the potential to be your masterpiece.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I agree, for the time being. BUT, she may be of some interest once @Isabelle6541's story is hopefully made public!
None of us here on Tattle Life know how that may eventually play out, yet! ;)
Also, someone posted that clip here the other day with her and Anna and Philip from Honfleur on the main French TV channel, TF1. One thing leads to another.

Reactions: 11
We love to hear gossip from behind the scenes, especially when the pink phone is off.
So put your hand up if you were the fly on the wall......sorry correction..... put your wing up if you were the fly on Steve’s scone!!

View attachment 1418892

You can see it from 11:00 and don't blink or you'll miss it.

I wonder which lucky guest/resident/owner slathered clotted cream on that piece of yummyness?
When you said wing I thought you were talking about me!

I’m wondering if this ridiculous idea is something Stephamememe actually wants done so they’re using a shill account to put the idea out for free help in bringing it about.
I don't think it's them as the account was made in 2015, so I think it's a crazy Lalalande super fan. On the turps too by the sound of it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes...she did Stephanie dirty alright......
Though Stephanie hardly needed the help (screen shot from what you posted!) - did she learn this trick at The Chelsea Flower Show?

View attachment 1420018
Possibly a guest who did a wee and left it there? Although plenty of woods around for a wild wee if struck short.
I can't imagine it doing plants any good if the lid is left on. Besides it isn't putrid yellow with a hole in which says, put water here.

Or, it could be the Lalande Patron day toilets. €50 a bottle and create your own p*ss portrait in honour of Derek. Prizes for the best pic.

I can't believe it but I'm starting to get a sad-on for all the patreons who are booking for the event - the poor sap who really wants to go and it'll be his first trip to Europe etc.................. I foresee people losing money and if getting an experience, not the one they'd hoped for.
They'll love it anyway. Herd mentality and all that.
Probably follow Jete around all day, with her T shirt which says 'press for a like!'

Yes, the delusional are competing with each other. We've seen this before with the fan page debacle, who'll be the most worthy vestal virgin to keep the fire burning in her sepulcher 😂
And they would find one of those at Lalande? I think the Vestal Virgin boat sailed long ago.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.