The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I heard (don't ask from whom... but let's just say, public school network) that NJ is selling his share to an investor in SA. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Also, was at Steph's old college in Oxford the other day. There is a picture of her on the wall in the JCR.
Who's NJ?

Reactions: 4
I agree, for the time being. BUT, she may be of some interest once @Isabelle6541's story is hopefully made public!
None of us here on Tattle Life know how that may eventually play out, yet! ;)
Her story will absolutely interest her but I would imagine she will not love it. I don’t don’t why… she has written it for us. She is not that bright.

Reactions: 16
@ViscountLaLande I'm sorry about the other posters, We are really a friendly bunch ! we would love to hear from you all about Mrs scammy's past!
We understand that most people don't want to disclose much as they don't want to risk revealing who they are in real life. You are more than welcome to say i cannot disclose something. Clara has been a wonderful source over a long time and has maintained her anonymity and we certainly do not want to oust her to

What was the care home like?
How di they get into the buisness?
how many care homes did they own./run?
Did it treat the residents well?
Did they use it to get money/goods from the elderly/vunerable?
Why did they stop?
was it all a tax fraud?
Did scammy have friends in uni?
what was she like in Uni?
How different is she now than back then?
did she ever talk about her childhood?
Did you ever meet daddy dearest? what was he like?
Tell us more about this Bungalow? and the planning permission
Daddy dearest was a perfect who raised his daughter to spend money , just like he did

Reactions: 9
Can I sincerely apologise to all the long term Fannyfarm tattlers, I've had a post deleted because I was rude to a certain seasonal child, which isn't like me as I hope you all know by now.
Ugh.. now I need the deets...

So deeply delicious. Everything I know about Lalande I learned from scrutinizing other peoples' pictures of the green water in the fountain. YUMMY!!!!
Surely there's something that could go in that fountain to maintain it, maybe not bleach... or even a cap of bleach? Not enough to kill wildlife, but enough to stop the water going green... and the fountain going black.. There's got to be something organic to eat the algae..

You know I'm obsessed with the "light" "lunch" Jarvis says she will be serving Patreons -- probably for the same €50 fee she charges guests for box wine and super market cheese.
Just to remind, Ja Rule, master scammer of Fyre Festival, reportedly made $80K off the sale of a photo of the "light" "lunch" provided Fyre Festival attendees -- looks like jailhouse fare: Two slices of bread, two slices of cheese, lettuce, one slice hothouse tomato. Let me repeat, Ja Rule appears to have sold this image taken by a fan for $80K.
So, thinking of light lunch along the lines of the duck you lunch Jarvis served the Lalacelles, I'm wagering Jarvis auctions off the image a starving Patreon takes of the "light" "lunch" in its non-biodegradable clamshell.
Forewarned, forearmed.
She fed other chateau owners bread and pastry, onions and courgettes so big most would feed them to the pigs... I won't hold my breath on what the Patreons will get... probably a brown bag lunch they have to pay for.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Surely there's something that could go in that fountain to maintain it, maybe not bleach... or even a cap of bleach? Not enough to kill wildlife, but enough to stop the water going green... and the fountain going black.. There's got to be something organic to eat the algae..
The thing with fountains is that you need to keep them running 24/7. Stagnant warm water is the problem.

Reactions: 22
Love the boots (look closer) and what are you pointing at?

When you said Wing I thought you were talking about this:
Love me some ABBA, unfortunately Wings singing is a good imitation of mine :cry: I did used to be able to sing (was in a youth choir) but so many years have past without practise my voice is for the shower, and alone in the car only.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
We love to hear gossip from behind the scenes, especially when the pink phone is off.
So put your hand up if you were the fly on the wall......sorry correction..... put your wing up if you were the fly on Steve’s scone!!

View attachment 1418892

You can see it from 11:00 and don't blink or you'll miss it.

I wonder which lucky guest/resident/owner slathered clotted cream on that piece of yummyness?
Those to me look like biscuits not scones.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Let’s not forget the Patreon video comes out tonight. It’s going to be so exciting! Or not, probably not. My guess is that Philip had one of Daddy’s paintings cross stitched onto a throw pillow cover, that they will put over an old gross insert that doesn’t fit properly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Will the people of the pilgramige be disappointed on their patreon day?

I dont see it that way, I have been looking at the Jason Dubey comments posted (thanks KikiDee) here, noticed a bit a scarcsam up and down towards them.. Could be his mood at the time. But still present and they show his gift. Those that go wont have their eyes opened as they devoted followers. Followers who dont care about the accounts, followers who wont be offended by Stephanies limited access. Philip will fill in do the tours talk about we do the grovel, just like the porcelin to S&M the grovel with old photos of the Chateau to those two women (forget their chateau name). Just being in lalande will do it for them, they adore her whatever she does.

When you said Wing I thought you were talking about this:
Sounds similar to Stephanie from what little I have heard of her, as the music always seems to be LOUD

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Let’s not forget the Patreon video comes out tonight. It’s going to be so exciting! Or not, probably not. My guess is that Philip had one of Daddy’s paintings cross stitched onto a throw pillow cover, that they will put over an old gross insert that doesn’t fit properly.

All right, I'll make a guess: Daddys painting is being made into a 100 Stars robe...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
There is a thing called "algaecide"- it's real, and made for pools, fountains and water features. If the Shitoo can't even maintain a fountain, they have no business putting in a swimming pool, as owning a pool takes a LOT of maintenance. True story- last year, our neighbours across the street remarked, "Something is wrong with our pool pump, and we haven't seen the pool guy in forever. So we just turned it off, dumped a few bags of pool shock into it, and will be at our home up north for the remainder of the summer." After week 2, I dragged Mr. T Rex over there- their pool was completely green. We did what we could (Mr. T Rex got the pump running- the filter was absolutely disgusting, and had to go over there every 2 hours to manually clean the filter, which was as old as Moses), and I had to make the call- "I am texting you pictures- either you call a pool service NOW- I also texted you three pool companies, or you're going to have a bigger problem when you return. And no, Mr. T Rex already has our own pool to maintain..."

All right, I'll make a guess: Daddys painting is being made into a 100 Stars robe...
Well played @Trollda! You made Miller Lite come out of my nose!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
You know, if you turn that photo 90 degrees, crop the mouth and post it again, you'll get reported for indecency...
AND stick some lipstick on them............... Lipstick is supposed to represent an engorged vulva.

You know that scene in Silence of the Lambs where extra punishment in solitary confinement is having TeleEvangelists playing on the TV 24/7 in your cell? It's just struck me that the Gift Grab vlog could be used in the same way. So if any of you are prison guards or corrections officers - feel free to use this idea. You're welcome. Better living everyone.
Or come to think of it - a recording of Stephameme singing popular songs from musicals?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
@Pekey, glad you hear your heating finally got sorted! Goodness, funny how something as minute as a capacitor (a $20 part) ends up becoming a $500 service call! Give my love and hugs to the ridiculously adorable Yum Yum, who I hope has forgiven you for the no-heat situation!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.