The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Amaury was at the party but was Nati? Is that her standing between Davy and Klaus? What happened to their little vacation? And why does Stephanie keep inviting these boring chateau owners to Lalande? I want her old friends to return. I miss them...not necessarily because I like them, but because they were entertaining.

Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 10.57.14 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Can’t imagine myself in a play suit. . . . .and off she goes and buys it. Maybe because she’s going to play Barbie. . . .PhiPhi will be Ken (no personal parts, makes sense then).
I wanted to reach through the screen, yank Phi Phi aside and ask him to please go shampoo his hair - my GOD it was all but dripping with grease, or curl gel or something. And please stop with the white nail polish Phi Phi. Please Phi Phi we get it, you are a girl boy - thank you. Message received. She’s on a total narcissist high surrounded by friends, all adoring - one cheap ass outfit after the next. Free robes from 100 Stars. Of course. More crap for the ”crap-teau” or maybe the kitchen, or maybe one of the rooms or maybe the squirrel shop. Onward. . . .although I can hardly stand to watch much less fast forward. Waiting for Mummy to roll in from South Africa. Cold day in hell perhaps, but keep hoping heads will roll.
Reminds me of the blue gym suits that we had to wear in high school, back in the early 70s.
1657855581703.png

Looks like Amaury was at the party but was Nati? Is that her standing between Davy and Klaus? What happened to their little vacation? And why does Stephanie keep inviting these boring chateau owners to Lalande? I want her old friends to return. I miss them...not necessarily because I like them, but because they were entertaining.

View attachment 1418045
That guy resembles Amaury, but I do not think that it is him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have to add, Stuart and Maria's explanation of the food was interesting -- the ochre soup was Lalande-grown tomato-courgette-coriander with a creme fraiche quenelle.
The salmagundi salad was endive on a bed of ricotta sage, with grapefruit, grapes, mint, lemon balm, fennel and celery flowers. Endive and grapefruit strike me as a stern pairing with not enough to offset the astringent aspect. A dish should only have one bitter thing in it.
Roasted onions with pink peppercorns, rosemary, oregano, thyme flowers stuffed into a gigantic raw zucchini.
Duck with black currant sauce by Dan.
Roasted homegrown potatoes.
Zucchini cake with lemon, cardamom, raspberries, strawberry coulis.
There was a salubrious effort to serve fresh food from the garden. Putting zucchini in everything reminds me of the days when the hippies were just starting to plant their own gardens and every day another 10 pound zucchini was discovered and had to be eaten. They put it in everything. The tomato soup. The cake. It's not nice.
I have to say too many herbs and pungent spice like cardamom isn't nice either. Sage and endive and grapefruit might be good together. With mint, lemon balm, fennel and celery? I don't know. o_O
There are a plethora of grapefruit sage cocktails that are trendy -- that might be the inspo Stuart is using for the unusual infusion with the ricotta.
The emphasis on fresh seems to have been an enterprise of Stuart's -- to dig the onions and potatoes and pick the black currants which presumably were hanging around with the 25-foot-long zucchinis waiting for Maria to come out of the house? A for effort, girleen.
I would have served the zucchini on its own-- charcoal grilled, with the halved onions, dressed with some of the duck fat? -- instead of using it as a throwaway stealth ingredient in the soup and cake.
And, with herbs as with accessories, take at least four off before you leave the house.
Absolutely! Why can’t these people ever eat anything semi-normal? I used to plan banquets for our trade association conferences, we always aimed for a surf and turf or turf and fowl or all three to make sure everyone was happy. Nice clean vegetables and potato something as sides. Filet mignon and/or salmon or sea bass or something like that always makes most people happy. Roasted chicken breast, pork tenderloin, lovely soups as a starter, plenty of bread, oh and mashed potatoes with garlic or truffle. Why don’t they eat any of these things? It’s bizarre to me. They are in France for fucks sake. All of the ingredients are right there. They can probably even get decent seafood. For their health they should be eating fish at least once a week, and not just tuna from a can. To feed the help they could also make lovely, hearty soups with meat and vegetables they could eat more than one time. It would also save a ton of time. Most of what I see them eat looks like absolute tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can’t understand how Stephanie gets away with it - every single week there is a new kick in the teeth moment. She has no respect for anybody outside her one person only bubble. Tomorrow I’m going to volunteer again for the last time before I go on holiday (which I’ve been feeling guilty about because nobody, including the other volunteers, can afford a holiday in today’s economic climate), if the recipients knew of Stephanie’s antics I’m sure they’d be appalled. It’s just another world for people who really need urgent charitable assistance. Such a sad thing to contrast. The vast quantities of food, the dressing gowns, the champagne, shopping trips, the arrogance, the ignorance….
I truly hope she can be stopped pronto.
I cannot understand how she gets away with it either! Surely Karma will get her and the Squirrel !

Sure! They deserve to be together for the rest of their lives. Imagine the pleasure face of our dear chateleine in being Mrs Janssen forever.
she’s fine with it because she won’t have to change the Monogrammed stuff!!!

• Haha
Heya gorgeous @Pekey, were you able to finally get your heating sorted? Hugs to Yum Yum and you!
The guy is coming in a hour and I bloody hope he has the parts and knows what the hell is going on with the heater!!!!
Its still LaLaLande Down Under with water bottles and rugs around you .
Yum Yum is not a happy puppy ! 🐶

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
SJ sunk to a whole new low with tonight's vlog -- and with her "blocked week for just friends and family." It was nothing more than a paid, influencer event sponsored by onehundredstars.co.uk. In case you don't know what an influencer event is, it generally involves a vendor inviting influencers mostly from youtube and instagram to a location, putting them up in a hotel, feeding and entertaining them, giving large gift bags of freebies, and instructing them how to push their product. For more, check this out: https://www.irosesocial.com/marketing/experiential-event-ideas-to-boost-your-influencer-campaigns

What happened at HMN was one of the more "experiential" events. But the twist is the event was disguised as a country weekend party. I bet SJ and Phyllis negotiated a location fee, and all the rooms for the invited guests (including Isabella's) plus most of the meals (at the very least the completely pathetic "robe breakfast") were paid for by onehundredstars.co.uk.

The icing on the cake was SJ's feigned surprise at receiving her own robe. Why can't she just admit that it is a sponsored video?

Personally, I can't stand the robes. I don't know anyone who would wear them. Perhaps they appeal to a woman of a certain age. The loungers and scroungers of Lalande fawn over them because they are told to and because they receive one themselves.

Isabella from onehundredstars.co.uk reminds me a lot of the misguided Christie's expert who thought a "collaboration" with the most famous YouTube grifter chatelaine of all time would be mutually beneficial. Can Isabella's bosses actually be pleased with these types of Lalande images promoting their wares? I find them repulsive. Isabella's job title might be changing again some time next week.

View attachment 1418049View attachment 1418050
Yeah, see that's why I wouldn't buy one, I'd end up looking like Sara

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Personally, I can't stand the robes. I don't know anyone who would wear them. Perhaps they appeal to a woman of a certain age. The loungers and scroungers of Lalavnde fawn over them because they are told to and because they receive one themselves.
I think they are made in India on the thinnest cotton around --- cheap.
I bet they cost pennies to make .

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Absolutely! Why can’t these people ever eat anything semi-normal? I used to plan banquets for our trade association conferences, we always aimed for a surf and turf or turf and fowl or all three to make sure everyone was happy. Nice clean vegetables and potato something as sides. Filet mignon and/or salmon or sea bass or something like that always makes most people happy. Roasted chicken breast, pork tenderloin, lovely soups as a starter, plenty of bread, oh and mashed potatoes with garlic or truffle. Why don’t they eat any of these things? It’s bizarre to me. They are in France for fucks sake. All of the ingredients are right there. They can probably even get decent seafood. For their health they should be eating fish at least once a week, and not just tuna from a can. To feed the help they could also make lovely, hearty soups with meat and vegetables they could eat more than one time. It would also save a ton of time. Most of what I see them eat looks like absolute tit.
It's baffling to me too. They do eat tit. And you have to work very hard to do that in France in the high summer.
It kills me to see ingredients I'd give my left leg for so foolishly used.
Black currants as a sauce for duck, I have to say it's very 60s pretentious international cuisine, which was sort of okay. For much colder weather. You say clean vegetables. Exacto.
You have black currants? Nothing, I mean nothing, should prevent you from creating this essence of hugh summer black gold dessert.

• Heart
I don't know which was worse: the menu or Stuart's dress?

wtf.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That is very wise advise. Everything they eat is so loaded up with a gazillion different things and spices. It is like more is better. However I would expect that Stuart must know her way around a kitchen. I thought she had already graduated from Cordon Bleu, now they are saying she is still a student.

I don't know which was worse: the menu or Stuart's dress?

View attachment 1418099
That dress was so hideous. Not sure either what she was talking about some kind of Texan phrase. She is beautiful. Just not sure about her fashion choices. Is this a Parisian thing?.. It reminds me of my Mom's dress at my wedding back in 1975

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I had a friend whose sister had a boyfriend with long hair. That long hair (down to the butt) was hideous and made a man ugly (for my taste).
I once asked a friend why her sister's boyfriend doesn't cut his ugly, long, thin and eternally greasy hair.
The answer was that her sister adored his long hair. Shock, really.
So much for tastes.

I'm off to subscribe to the CD and then I'll unsubscribe in a couple of days. It hurts the YT algorithm and it's the only thing I can do. Don't forget that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
SJ sunk to a whole new low with tonight's vlog -- and with her "blocked week for just friends and family." It was nothing more than a paid, influencer event sponsored by onehundredstars.co.uk. In case you don't know what an influencer event is, it generally involves a vendor inviting influencers mostly from youtube and instagram to a location, putting them up in a hotel, feeding and entertaining them, giving large gift bags of freebies, and instructing them how to push their product. For more, check this out: https://www.irosesocial.com/marketing/experiential-event-ideas-to-boost-your-influencer-campaigns

What happened at HMN was one of the more "experiential" events. But the twist is the event was disguised as a country weekend party. I bet SJ and Phyllis negotiated a location fee, and all the rooms for the invited guests (including Isabella's) plus most of the meals (at the very least the completely pathetic "robe breakfast") were paid for by onehundredstars.co.uk.

The icing on the cake was SJ's feigned surprise at receiving her own robe. Why can't she just admit that it is a sponsored video?

Personally, I can't stand the robes. I don't know anyone who would wear them. Perhaps they appeal to a woman of a certain age. The loungers and scroungers of Lalande fawn over them because they are told to and because they receive one themselves.

Isabella from onehundredstars.co.uk reminds me a lot of the misguided Christie's expert who thought a "collaboration" with the most famous YouTube grifter chatelaine of all time would be mutually beneficial. Can Isabella's bosses actually be pleased with these types of Lalande images promoting their wares? I find them repulsive. Isabella's job title might be changing again some time next week.

View attachment 1418049View attachment 1418050
Influencer events. Thank you for this insight and the link.
Little Annie Fanny finally got a sponsor!!!!! Do you think meat was served because Isobelle was footing the grocery bill?
Here's my menu for the next influencer event dinner party with all the usual suspects, straight out of the Lalande Cookbook: 101 Avaricious Ways to Tell Your Friends, Employees and Paying Guests to Eat Your Dust.

Zucchini-Tinis

Cold Thai Zucchini Soup with Coconut Milk
Zucchini Latkes with Red Pepper Jelly
Zucchini Terrine, with No Meat, and Black Currant Sauce
Ratatouille
Green Bean and Potato Salad with Thyme, Fennel, Celery, Lemon Balm, Sage, Rosemary, Oregano and Mint Flowers
Loaf of Affliction
Hippie Zucchini Spice Bread

(At least some of these recipes are eminently worth your while. But honestlt I couldn't face the zucchini chocolate cake one.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I get the impression Fanny is intentionally doing things to get a reaction from here. Her faux friend also haggled at a charity shop. Also imagine buying stuff at a charity shop to profiteer when you already have so much. The flogs need Teabag back to bring a bit of life to proceedings. She literally just Fanny's about.
I have absolutely no doubt that Fanny reads here and reacts on her flogs. “Articulated” people like us, aren’t fooled by her BS. Speaking of interventions, they need Marie Kondo to rock up and start chucking stuff away.

I hope she reads about Phil’s vajayjay lips and imagines those every time she kisses him! Read Tattle and weep, you fkn fake idiot!

You, Fanny, need to learn a few make up tricks to disguise the distance between your eyes, because it is alarmingly wide! And who tf, but an exceptionally dirty person puts clothes on that have come from the junk shop?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
We have heat !!!
We had to have the capacitor replaced . Yeah- I had to look it up too ...... makes the fan work I think.
So touch wood and whistle ...it works for good!!

OK ....... I am going to be a "witch" ..... about the dresses on the women at LaLaLande......... they Squeeeeeze into them!
Like a anaconda around a deer ! 🐍
They are too tight ...... get the larger size ! It will make you look not so porkie and you can breath !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Little Annie Fanny finally got a sponsor!!!!! Do you think meat was served because Isobelle was footing the grocery bill?
Very likely. And Isabella probably footed the bill for some of the "home-grown" produce as well.

Poor Stephanie. She has to keep track of so many receipts for reimbursement.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.