The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those followers better hope that they don't turn part of the convent into a f-n strip club while they are at it. Since billyboy keeps saying they're not sure what they will do with all the spaces. Lol Wouldn't that cause a ruckus!!
Why buy it without a business plan? Very weird it will not be easy to re sell.

Reactions: 10
Those followers better hope that they don't turn part of the convent into a f-n strip club while they are at it. Since billyboy keeps saying they're not sure what they will do with all the spaces. Lol Wouldn't that cause a ruckus!!

would be a right Tommy Shelby scenario then wouldn't it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
He got to be too big for his boots!:LOL:
The thing is with all the Lie Land residents is that they are all really a motley crew of misfits who have struggled in the real world to make their mark or settle into a meaningful career. They all arrive at the Shito and in that little bubble of misfits they all love bomb one another and suddenly believe their own hype. Fanny believes she is an interior designer, opera singer and TV presenter, Marie believes she is a world class cook and florist, Dan believes he is the next great cinematographer, Little Lord Fondletoy thinks he is an architect and stylist, Davey thinks he is Capabilty Brown and Selmar believes he is charismatic and interesting when actually in the real world they flounder. Fanny has been clever to find the Youtube craze and cash in but it won't last forever. She has been at the Shitoo for 16 years and really achieved very little and will continue to do so because before it was lack of funds and laziness and now the money has turned her head and she doesn't want to spend on fundamentals because that doesn't excite her. Amaury is the only one with real skill and I am sure could take his leave. It beggars belief that after 16 years she doesn't have a contact book of artisans and that she doesn't mix with anyone French, it is really odd and speaks volumes. She has built herself a little make believe world where she can be Princess and everyone fawns over her. Tragic really-most of her associates aren't even friends they are there for the grift too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
They surely get payed or get some other form of materialistic compensation. Why else would Steffi agree to have some room renovations exclusively shown on channel 4 if she wouldn’t get anything back in return.

They probably aren’t allowed to say it on camera.
Nope. The only reason she keeps things secret is because she has to sign for it or else she will be cut from the show. She get nothing but exposure from the show, no payments. It's a very cheaply made show anyway, with a crew of just one or sometimes two.

They receive a healthy location fee from the production company.
No, actually not even that.

Reactions: 22
Nope. The only reason she keeps things secret is because she has to sign for it or else she will be cut from the show. She get nothing but exposure from the show, no payments. It's a very cheaply made show anyway, with a crew of just one or sometimes two.

It is not even a primetime show in the UK but it is getting 1 million in the afternoon slot which is great viewer numbers and national exposure for Fanny in UK.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
@shatcho shiek doesn't she have an Egyptian tour planned.

Maybe as she did mention it earlier this year. It’s all a bit like the travel vlogs with Oliver which haven’t been talked about again.

Same as the consultation with the architect in Dec 2021 when the completed plans for the exterior facade including the new doors and windows for Argentinian bullies and the watering system for the garden would be submitted Jan 2022 and take no more than TWO months for approval. Then hoorah work could begin April 2022.

Now July 2022 and the plans and the architect have never been seen again. Disappeared into the mists of time along with builder Ian and the chapel restorer.

I would love to know whether Ye Olde Shoppe is completed and open but more importantly have they had the correct permissions to open this up at the shithole. My money would be on No as this would be a good vlog opportunity unless there are too many gifts being sold on which need to remain hidden.

Did anyone take up her generous offer for the rusting heap of junk aka known as daddy’s jag and take it off her hands?

How suddenly there appears to be an abundance of veg in the garden where previous shots showed dry and empty beds. Are they allowed to water their gardens in the way they do as there are water restriction in their area.

The thing is with all the Lie Land residents is that they are all really a motley crew of misfits who have struggled in the real world to make their mark or settle into a meaningful career. They all arrive at the Shito and in that little bubble of misfits they all love bomb one another and suddenly believe their own hype. Fanny believes she is an interior designer, opera singer and TV presenter, Marie believes she is a world class cook and florist, Dan believes he is the next great cinematographer, Little Lord Fondletoy thinks he is an architect and stylist, Davey thinks he is Capabilty Brown and Selmar believes he is charismatic and interesting when actually in the real world they flounder. Fanny has been clever to find the Youtube craze and cash in but it won't last forever. She has been at the Shitoo for 16 years and really achieved very little and will continue to do so because before it was lack of funds and laziness and now the money has turned her head and she doesn't want to spend on fundamentals because that doesn't excite her. Amaury is the only one with real skill and I am sure could take his leave. It beggars belief that after 16 years she doesn't have a contact book of artisans and that she doesn't mix with anyone French, it is really odd and speaks volumes. She has built herself a little make believe world where she can be Princess and everyone fawns over her. Tragic really-most of her associates aren't even friends they are there for the grift too.
100% Spot on

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Michael's personalised postage stamp - I must admit, that is good work, and I am sure any philatilist would like to have that in their collection.
However, every time I see it, I just think about the farting bee. Uncharming...
Hmm... How much would it cost to have personalised postage stamps made??? 🧐🧐🧐
View attachment 1425026
i looked into it years ago… not too expensive! Im in USA but Google custom postage stamps and see what you find! I think I saw it through USPS dot com

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can anyone with Patreon account look bag to the last VLOG and see if Fanny has responded to the restless patreons I think this might be telling as there were some frank exchanges.

Reactions: 14
Isn’t it strange that Squirrel boy who is according to Fanny the light of her life so she cannot possibly function without having a photo of them snogging when she is ignoring all her e mails, implying that he is next in line to become son in law number 2 to mummy dear is then notable by his absence when everyone else including Davy was singing Happy Birthday to her. Must be a good reason as champagne was on offer and he never usually turns down any opportunity to get alcohol down his neck.
I think squirrel was behind the camera…i think you could see him at one point… I was wondering who sang “mummy” and who sang “Isabel” and I think he sang Isabel

Reactions: 7
@shatcho shiek doesn't she have an Egyptian tour planned.

Maybe as she did mention it earlier this year. It’s all a bit like the travel vlogs with Oliver which haven’t been talked about again.

Same as the consultation with the architect in Dec 2021 when the completed plans for the exterior facade including the new doors and windows for Argentinian bullies and the watering system for the garden would be submitted Jan 2022 and take no more than TWO months for approval. Then hoorah work could begin April 2022.

Now July 2022 and the plans and the architect have never been seen again. Disappeared into the mists of time along with builder Ian and the chapel restorer.

I would love to know whether Ye Olde Shoppe is completed and open but more importantly have they had the correct permissions to open this up at the shithole. My money would be on No as this would be a good vlog opportunity unless there are too many gifts being sold on which need to remain hidden.

Did anyone take up her generous offer for the rusting heap of junk aka known as daddy’s jag and take it off her hands?

How suddenly there appears to be an abundance of veg in the garden where previous shots showed dry and empty beds. Are they allowed to water their gardens in the way they do as there are water restriction in their area.

100% Spot on
I think the shop is a red herring it is small fry. It is clearly going to be just for guests like a hotel gift shop and like the one Tim and Rebecca did at Chateau de la Ruche. Fanny is hoping that it will be a place to store lots of shite but also draw questions away from the bigger issues: accounts, facade, lake, heating and a glut of unfinished projects big and small

Reactions: 19
Fanny & Snorty were holding hands and swinging their arms together like little school girls during the brocante trip to Excideuil. (Snorty's hairline is quickly receding)
26d443f9-b766-4ff2-9ab4-c5deaeaaa013_text.gif

Looks like Vivienne would like to hold hands with Stephen. Simon wants no part of it. What a way to spend your birthday.
Do you think Vivienne tells him what to do and what to wear??? Simon's outfit matches Vivienne's Fendi bag.
The body language...
This picture is very telling.
Sara Phillips is invested in every word coming from Philip Janssen's mouth. Stephanie Jarvis looks bored.
Does Vivienne Birt smile in her sleep??? No one smiles that much. Stephen Cole's crossbody bag is cutting his shoulder. Too small for his body???
Simon Birt is keeping his distance.

1658138983927.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Absolutely! Why can’t these people ever eat anything semi-normal? I used to plan banquets for our trade association conferences, we always aimed for a surf and turf or turf and fowl or all three to make sure everyone was happy. Nice clean vegetables and potato something as sides. Filet mignon and/or salmon or sea bass or something like that always makes most people happy. Roasted chicken breast, pork tenderloin, lovely soups as a starter, plenty of bread, oh and mashed potatoes with garlic or truffle. Why don’t they eat any of these things? It’s bizarre to me. They are in France for fucks sake. All of the ingredients are right there. They can probably even get decent seafood. For their health they should be eating fish at least once a week, and not just tuna from a can. To feed the help they could also make lovely, hearty soups with meat and vegetables they could eat more than one time. It would also save a ton of time. Most of what I see them eat looks like absolute tit.

to buy decent meat and not canned tuna would mean less money for her fabulous personal shopping sprees let's be honest. And remember the pork pie Josie made she opened up her own purse for that one and had to order it especially lucky Ian ran down the store for her as the she who shouts from the balcony wasn't going to make any extra effort but certainly did tuck into the pie. Now they eating regularly stinging nettle soup and canned tuna salads doesn't she have an Egyptian tour planned.
With her and Snorts diet she won't be travelling too far without Imodium. I'm guessing their ensuite toilet is getting a real workout.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Really🤨 wow. How.. generous of her.

Oh, she gets one from the crew and sometimes two? NOW I get it. And she gets it too..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Really🤨 wow. How.. generous of her.

Oh, she gets one from the crew and sometimes two? NOW I get it. And she gets it too..
I know I am one of those fairly new members who is way too chatty, but it is all the pent up questions. I find it odd that Fanny seems to shag around she always strikes me as a bit prim to be a howler or really enjoy a romp. Too tightly wound and would worry what she is looking like all the time a kind of lie back and think of Chandeliers type of girl. Seemingly I am wrong on this.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Clara is right here, and that is terrible. It seems filming is important mostly for own vanity and imagined moviestardom. Meanwhile patreons are paying for the party, but not allowed to see things before they are old news. To me this is biting the hand that feeds. In my opinion (not humble by any means) Stephanie ought to see where her money is coming from and please patreons first. I would never pay a penny towards the old castle, but it appears many do, and that they constantly get told that they will get to see things in time, when filming is over etc. That to me is wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Which Tartlet is knowledgeable about the YouTube algorithms and said that the videos that have blondes smiling with their mouths open get the most clicks? Because I don’t think they meant have your mouth open this wide like a total freak trying to fellate a dahlia. Why is she so weird? I guess it’s that weirdness that keeps me watching.
prank-dandelion.gif

1658142076924.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.