The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the vintage embroidery letter patterns were actually Sarah’s, yet she pretended with 100stars lady that the later found them in brocante? Or am I totally misunderstanding? If I have understood correctly why would they pretend like that?
I think this has gotten convoluted!

100stars and SJ found them at Emmaus for €20…. Then they showed them to M&M at LaLande and Sarah sewer liked them… then I think 100Stars went to the M&M manor and she gave Sarah 1 or 2 of the patterns!

due to editing and release dates and insta photos their provenance got confused!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A sure way to tell when the film crew are in town is when Scott Man and SJ’s boobs are loud and proud. She’d unbuttoned her top almost down to her waste! She sure does know how to draw in the punters. All we need now is a bit of upskirting and she’s ready for the TV.
79F942BD-73EF-4B82-BBE9-8813A83C3E5A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I know I am one of those fairly new members who is way too chatty, but it is all the pent up questions. I find it odd that Fanny seems to shag around she always strikes me as a bit prim to be a howler or really enjoy a romp. Too tightly wound and would worry what she is looking like all the time a kind of lie back and think of Chandeliers type of girl. Seemingly I am wrong on this.
My husband who, though a Kiwi, sowed many a wild oat in the UK swears that the keen bedroom “rompers” were the butter wouldn’t melt kinda gals. He reckons that female Oxford alumni are well versed in and enthusiastically embrace the boudoir arts.😉😎

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nope. The only reason she keeps things secret is because she has to sign for it or else she will be cut from the show. She get nothing but exposure from the show, no payments. It's a very cheaply made show anyway, with a crew of just one or sometimes two.

No, actually not even that.
For most of the chateau owners on the show it's all about exposure and drumming up business for their B&B's or wedding venues.
For Fanny, the exposure is all about feeding her narcissistic ego and maybe gaining a few Youtube viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
A sure way to tell when the film crew are in town is when Scott Man and SJ’s boobs are loud and proud. She’d unbuttoned the top almost down to her waste! She sure does know how to draw in the punters. All we need now is a bit of upskirting and she’s ready for TV.
View attachment 1426315
There’s never been a top button on a dress that Stephie the cougar hasn’t flung open to get the girls out.
“Here they are boys, come and gaze upon them in wonder“

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Pavlina's IG featuring artichoke blossoms. Along with all the herb and veg blossoms at the 100 Star bathrobe influence dinner, this means veg and herbs are not being picked.
All of mine have been, gone and the plant is completely dried up and finished for this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
But, from the unwaveringly cynical point of view, wouldn't that mean that she's actually boffing Potts and at least one other gentleman caller on the side? Davy? Is that why Stuart and Maria presented him with the two-foot long hollowed-out zucchini stuffed with onions at the bathrobe influencer party?
Davy’s just another gay Dutch boy!!! Don’t you remember his little middle eastern (?) boyfriend on his first visit!? When Davy returned solo the next time I thought… oh perfect he and Philip can boyfriend up… happy gay Dutch couple!

but Davyhas stayed solo
and Philip has bearded up!

Ann Sacco
Hi Billy. I have been enjoying your videos for quite awhile. However today you removed the crucifix of Our Lord Jesus Christ, creator of the Universe in order to hang a YouTube plaque. While neither action on there own is terrible, the way you showed it reflect YouTube as more than making a living, but as your idol. I’m sorry, I can no longer enjoy your channel.

Erica McMillan
I usually love your stuff, but it hurt when you took down the crucifix and put up the Youtube award

MEANWHILE I laughed out loud and immediately went to their comments and said it was hilarious!!!

i mean come on! The point was this was a place built by the church, but now its being taken over and being reborn by a YouTuber!

that’s symbolism!

Think of how Christian missionaries go to other countries that are already practicing their own religions and the Christian’s put up crosses and tell them this is the way instead of the ways they are already believe!! Ugh! That’s what’s terrible!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
There’s never been a top button on a dress that Stephie the cougar hasn’t flung open to get the girls out.
“Here they are boys, come and gaze upon them in wonder“
Such a shame the girls are like undercooked Bantams eggs in a training bra 🍳 🍳 😆 *ouch-suchabitch*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Davy’s just another gay Dutch boy!!! Don’t you remember his little middle eastern (?) boyfriend on his first visit!? When Davy returned solo the next time I thought… oh perfect he and Philip can boyfriend up… happy gay Dutch couple!

but Davyhas stayed solo
and Philip has bearded up!
Yo got to be kidding me, that was his boyfriend? …

I thought he was supposed to do work at the chateau but had a disagreement with Steffi about the payment.

The boyfriend, the and Davy… the tall Davy and him… Oh Oh! Headcanon, sexy headcanon, vey hot headcanon..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sif was Thor's wife in Norse mythology. 🦚
SIF also stands for Sillon InterFessier in French, usually your waxing lady asks you: "On fait le SIF aujourd'hui?". and I'll go with this for that poor peacock, I think it suits the inbreeding better .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I went back and looked at the comment. She never said her mother bought it, she said it’s her mothers car but shes letting her drive it.
Thank you Caroline Gooder, I was waiting for the gas lighting. If it's her mum's car, isn't it the supposition that she's bought/owns it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I know I am one of those fairly new members who is way too chatty, but it is all the pent up questions. I find it odd that Fanny seems to shag around she always strikes me as a bit prim to be a howler or really enjoy a romp. Too tightly wound and would worry what she is looking like all the time a kind of lie back and think of Chandeliers type of girl. Seemingly I am wrong on this.
I definitely think shes JUST A FLIRT… which is why she keeps dating closeted men! Potty, PhiPhi, etc!

she likes to flirt… men like to be flirted with!
But im pretty sure with her ex-hubby and Mason it was “ just think of chandeliers” time… which is why those relationships didn't last!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank you for clarifying! I couldn't find the comment.
So, I guess just more obfuscating?
I guess I'm just stupid. When she said it was her mother's car, I shouldn't have assumed that her mom paid for it.
We have the flying monkeys among us ready to jump in when needed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yo got to be kidding me, that was his boyfriend? …

I thought he was supposed to do work at the chateau but had a disagreement with Steffi about the payment.

The boyfriend, the and Davy… the tall Davy and him… Oh Oh! Headcanon, sexy headcanon, vey hot headcanon..
the boyfriend was very moony eyed toward Davy and always sidled right up to him, but I think Davy is very shy/closeted and didnt want their relationship to be shown latently onYouTube!

Oh yeah! … and in fact remember they prepared the marquis suite for Davy and the guy, and said a couple times this will he davy and ___’s room!

Maybe they came back at Christmas too? They might have made 2 visits as a couple but then davy started coming solo!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
My husband who, though a Kiwi, sowed many a wild oat in the UK swears that the keen bedroom “rompers” were the butter wouldn’t melt kinda gals. He reckons that female Oxford alumni are well versed in and enthusiastically embrace the boudoir arts.😉😎
sure-ok.gif

Nic SJ (1) (2).jpg

Ollie and SJ.jpg

SJ school days.png

Did they really serve their guests radishes on a slice of bread for starters?
Four times, to date. Here are two pictures.
From the live chat...
Michelle Kucharew are those radish hedgehogs?! :D:D:D
soup (2).png
soup again (2).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Clara is right here, and that is terrible. It seems filming is important mostly for own vanity and imagined moviestardom. Meanwhile patreons are paying for the party, but not allowed to see things before they are old news. To me this is biting the hand that feeds. In my opinion (not humble by any means) Stephanie ought to see where her money is coming from and please patreons first. I would never pay a penny towards the old castle, but it appears many do, and that they constantly get told that they will get to see things in time, when filming is over etc. That to me is wrong.
[/QUOTEThere are 3,000 patreons 199k YouTube subscribers and 1 million viewers of CDIY so she follows the numbers, she is hoping to gain more subscribers and patreons from the exposure and I imagine knowing Fanny hoping to bag a gig on Channel 4. She has a taste of -zzz celebrity and she wants more
View attachment 1426384

View attachment 1426376
View attachment 1426368
View attachment 1426365

Four times, to date. Here are two pictures.
From the live chat...
Michelle Kucharew are those radish hedgehogs?! :D:D:D
View attachment 1426400View attachment 1426401
Her lips are a lot fuller now than in her youth so botox there too
There are 3,000 patreons ,199k YouTube subscribers and 1 million viewers of CDIY so she follows the numbers, she is hoping to gain more subscribers and patreons from the exposure and I imagine knowing Fanny hoping to bag a gig on Channel 4. She has a taste of -zzz celebrity and she wants more

Reactions: 11
I agree…He definitely needs to read the room. A lot of his American audience, especially, is very religious and something like this is a big turn-off. I know the convent is abandoned and the chapel is no longer consecrated, but he would be wise to tread carefully so as not to offend a segment of his viewers. Oh…and his short reply to that comment was disrespectful to the viewer’s beliefs…it almost sounded like contempt. An apology, a mea culpa, would have gone a long way.
I have to say… he may be smart as a Fox when it comes to the viewers! Making that clip, he might have known it would raise a ruckus, and go viral, and garner more viewers than he might lose!

it’s like when rap albums get “offensive language” stickers on them! You know who tells those churches there’s a rap album with cursing on it??? The PR dept of the rapper’s record label! Because they know the church will give it press! And that press will sell records! And that little sticker will sell records!

I think BillyP played that game perfectly for his needs!

Last edited:
Those followers better hope that they don't turn part of the convent into a f-n strip club while they are at it. Since billyboy keeps saying they're not sure what they will do with all the spaces. Lol Wouldn't that cause a ruckus!!
Billy could turn the chapel into a ping pong arena? Hitting the crucifix would earn extra points?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.