The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realize Fanny isn’t paid for the TV show. That’s bizarre to me! Why in the world would anyone agree to have their life and image splashed across the screen for no compensation? I guess it just feeds Fanny’s ego. Michael was so upset about the Pethericks getting kicked off the show…but if they weren’t making any money from it, I wouldn’t care (if that was me). Out of curiosity, does anyone know if the are Strawbridges compensated for their show?
Fanny did mention how ETTCDIY helped her YouTube channel explode! And it is great advertising for the BnB business! So it’s a financial win in a round about way!

Reactions: 9
@thequietone Thankyou for clarifying I was quite confused.

Re the London flat. In earlier blogs (pre Covid, pre Boy lover), when SJ travelled to London, she mentioned how Nic used to stay there regularly as well for business. There was always a joke about what would be left in fridge. Does Nic have any financial interest in flat?

Reactions: 10
Yeah but she knows she will be using it most of the time so it’s not really a present is it?

It’s no different from buying underwear or socks for someone but saying I’m going to try them on before I give them to you. She’s truly shameless. I’d never buy a car for my “blind” mother and drive it around for a month before handing it over - it’s just pure unabashed self indulgence

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeeeah. And and did you see how I ve been the only one called out by that tattler? That really hurt.
That was actually a group effort last time.
I would have helped my lady, but sadly I don't know who this beast is or why he is targetting your fair head. I am not happy when people change names, terribly confusing and bad sport all together. Stick to your names people. I think I know who Mojo has eloped with now, someone else who has not made themselves noticed for a while...admin! It's gonna be a hot day people, I'm turning up the air con and staying at home with cool drinks and a dip or two.

❤…and on occasion…some who identify as…men…are not always ‘men’…and women…not always…’women’…
OK, get your gist...Halcyon is a beautiful woman , but not as beautiful as Jeeves obviously.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
A few days ago I said “next week the Pethericks will probably make a boneheaded move…” 😆 Billy…replacing the crucifix of Jesus with your YouTube Award at the 0:56 mark…Not good! There’s something called “optics”…🤦‍♂️

View attachment 1425662View attachment 1425663View attachment 1425664View attachment 1425665View attachment 1425666
View attachment 1425676
I actually thought it was meant to be a joke and was pretty funny…and I’m Catholic. God didn’t give me a sense of humor for no reason! I knew people were going to freak out about it when he did it, though. 😂 (My mom used to get us all in trouble at church by talking and joking around and taught us that God likes to see our sense of humor…you can still thump your bibles and have a laugh!)

Omg - that picture that Stephanie framed looks like she is playing at Beauty and the Beast! Her all in yellow like Belle, and just a giant hairball of a beast that she’s kissing. Gross. However, you can’t even tell it’s Philip due to the hairball, and her cutting the majority of him out of the picture.

When do we start throwing out ideas on what the Tattlers want to see next? Because I’m kind of getting annoyed that we are providing her with a script for her lame videos. Our chats here are so much better and funnier. Also, after the zucchini and onion dinner I told my husband, “I would be so glad for the secret stash of granola bars I had in my suitcase.” His reply? “I’d poop so much if I had to eat there.” We’re celebrating our 20th anniversary this year…and I will just say, yes…he is correct. Who says romance is dead? 🤣

Which Tartlet is knowledgeable about the YouTube algorithms and said that the videos that have blondes smiling with their mouths open get the most clicks? Because I don’t think they meant have your mouth open this wide like a total freak trying to fellate a dahlia. Why is she so weird? I guess it’s that weirdness that keeps me watching.
0719955E-2466-4D39-BB12-AE32207F8559.jpeg

Also, totally off topic…but has anyone watched Netflix’s “How to Build a Sex Room”? Because - OMG!!! 😳 That show needs its own thread. I’m going to say Netflix hit a homerun with this one…I’m talking Tiger King type of ratings. We watched with our jaws open. Warning: it is EXTREMELY graphic, and explores pretty much every kink out there. The designer lady is this older woman who has words come out of her mouth that I don’t think I’ve ever said. But they alternate the crazy ones with sweet married couples who want to reconnect. If anyone has watched it, let me know because I’m dying to talk about it. Or at least let people know about it. Oh - and do NOT watch it with your kids! My husband and I were even embarrassed a little until we started just giggling and enjoying it. 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I would have helped my lady, but sadly I don't know who this beast is or why he is targetting your fair head. I am not happy when people change names, terribly confusing and bad sport all together. Stick to your names people. I think I know who Mojo has eloped with now, someone else who has not made themselves noticed for a while...admin! It's gonna be a hot day people, I'm turning up the air con and staying at home with cool drinks and a dip or two.

OK, get your gist...Halcyon is a beautiful woman , but not as beautiful as Jeeves obviously.
rage-krusty.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I went back and looked at the comment. She never said her mother bought it, she said it’s her mothers car but shes letting her drive it.
That’s what I thought but I didn’t have the energy to look for it. Fanny may be a lying witch but she is a clever lying witch.

Reactions: 9
If she drives it to England for her mother to drive, how is SJ and her handbag get back to France?
Why didn't Aunty leave the car in England rather than bring it to France if the real intention was for IJ to have it in England?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
@SleepingBeauty123 I am thinking of sending the photographic artwork “Fellating a Pink Dahlia (2022)” by Philip Jenson in the style of Derek Jarvis to our beloved Christie’s team and the NY French Historical Society. They would be so proud.
If SJ hits 200k subscribers we should change our avatars to this photo to celebrate aa one.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh lord, haven’t watched the latest but after seeing the title, I can’t believe she needs anymore junk! I think she has a problem.

this is ironic after just catching up on some of the shitshow the 16 years of clutter video clearing out . she declares that she is cured of hoarding now, as prince phillleeep brings home more junk from the brocante I think he likes the sound of the word mostly. And the privileged photos they show of her christening several tables filled with 3 tire cakes and the Monte-Carlo holidays etc. As she begs for Patreon money I must add seeing those holiday snaps and christening photos they NEVER EVER had to worry about grocery money while getting established at the HMN as she often claims.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Sry if I missed it, so much information on 50 sites already...
Thank you I think @oh I don't know for posting the latest excuse video
I feel so sad, the bending beams and damp walls would drive me crazy.. Imagine it's all decorated and kind of "finished" just superficially.. Mold growing behind the paneling, the attic breaking through... Whoever the "future generations" (vague, misty illusions of illusions in her head) might be
The only glimpse of reality was when she said"thank you patrons for enabling..
Where s the emoji smashing his hand against the forehead(structured planing) 😭
PS something similar to the "secretaire" would have been really effordable at the Emmaus brocante... 😭
(hopefully John galliano is still alive and in good condition 🙏)

• Haha
  • Sick
Absolutely! Why can’t these people ever eat anything semi-normal? I used to plan banquets for our trade association conferences, we always aimed for a surf and turf or turf and fowl or all three to make sure everyone was happy. Nice clean vegetables and potato something as sides. Filet mignon and/or salmon or sea bass or something like that always makes most people happy. Roasted chicken breast, pork tenderloin, lovely soups as a starter, plenty of bread, oh and mashed potatoes with garlic or truffle. Why don’t they eat any of these things? It’s bizarre to me. They are in France for fucks sake. All of the ingredients are right there. They can probably even get decent seafood. For their health they should be eating fish at least once a week, and not just tuna from a can. To feed the help they could also make lovely, hearty soups with meat and vegetables they could eat more than one time. It would also save a ton of time. Most of what I see them eat looks like absolute tit.

to buy decent meat and not canned tuna would mean less money for her fabulous personal shopping sprees let's be honest. And remember the pork pie Josie made she opened up her own purse for that one and had to order it especially lucky Ian ran down the store for her as the she who shouts from the balcony wasn't going to make any extra effort but certainly did tuck into the pie. Now they eating regularly stinging nettle soup and canned tuna salads doesn't she have an Egyptian tour planned.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why didn't Aunty leave the car in England rather than bring it to France if the real intention was for IJ to have it in England?
Gerry could have driven it back. He was going to sort the house out for Mummy's arrival. Not like he can't drive, he is a taxi driver.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree…He definitely needs to read the room. A lot of his American audience, especially, is very religious and something like this is a big turn-off. I know the convent is abandoned and the chapel is no longer consecrated, but he would be wise to tread carefully so as not to offend a segment of his viewers. Oh…and his short reply to that comment was disrespectful to the viewer’s beliefs…it almost sounded like contempt. An apology, a mea culpa, would have gone a long way.
Those followers better hope that they don't turn part of the convent into a f-n strip club while they are at it. Since billyboy keeps saying they're not sure what they will do with all the spaces. Lol Wouldn't that cause a ruckus!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.