The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weren't they all there Canada Day weekend though? Which was 1st July... Maybe she gave Sara one?

They both look like they were shagging right through till New Year... Marie looks clean though..
The kissing picture was to shut us up, we keep saying we never see them kiss----well guess what we have never seen them kiss on a vlog, drunken New Years Eve pics don't count...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t believe she’s ever going to return full time to France. Isi has in SA everything she needs. A roof, walls, running water, heating, air condition, civilization when she leaves the property.
Probably for a visit, but she isn’t getting younger and from a certain age on flying isn’t recommended anymore.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
For those of you who like home tours, I thought you'd like this video of a Newport, Rhode Island French-style home:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Or she simply doesn’t care.
Hard to believe. But my cousin the old hippie has a good insight on Ns and their lies. He says, Trump doesn't believe he is a liar. He thinks what he says is true.

She may say that, but I wouldn't put it past Stephanie to change the story and have something unexpected to happen.
Ohhhh yes. Who is going to be Stephanie's next advent vlog co-anchor and boyfriend?
My money's on Hani. Or Vivienne.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So the vintage embroidery letter patterns were actually Sarah’s, yet she pretended with 100stars lady that the later found them in brocante? Or am I totally misunderstanding? If I have understood correctly why would they pretend like that?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Isn’t it strange that Squirrel boy who is according to Fanny the light of her life so she cannot possibly function without having a photo of them snogging when she is ignoring all her e mails, implying that he is next in line to become son in law number 2 to mummy dear is then notable by his absence when everyone else including Davy was singing Happy Birthday to her. Must be a good reason as champagne was on offer and he never usually turns down any opportunity to get alcohol down his neck.
Nah, the doofus was filming and singing- trying to harmonize in his nasal, post drip voice.

I want to believe, Clara,...but ol' Fanny Noknickers, has really been laying it on thick with her attention and fawning over her gay lover in the past two weeks. So absolutely delusional and gross.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So she flat out lied when she said "mummy bought it and gave me permission to drive it". Does she think no one has a memory? Or she can't remember her own lies...
As I said, she's a living self-contradiction. Her alcoholic brain can't remember clearly. I think she bought the car for herself from tantinette (well, now sh admits that SHE bought it) and the old hag and the racist can use it while in UK or France, BUT why would one trust two 80 yrs plus, one with very bad sight if not half blind and the other in poor health condition to drive around? I wouldn't. So I suppose mummy dearest agreed to lie along with her very much loved daughter about it. Moreover, even if they will sport around in UK, will they drive all the way to Lieland? Only to leave the car there when they will eventually fly back to SA?
Naaa, SJ bought it and they will use it while in Europe. But she has to make up this lie so the Patrons won't complain. And, where is the other car anyway?

Reactions: 32
Nah, the doofus was filming and singing- trying to harmonize in his nasal, post drip voice.

I want to believe, Clara,...but ol' Fanny Noknickers, has really been laying it on thick with her attention and fawning over her gay lover in the past two weeks. So absolutely delusional and gross.
If you were plotting to get rid of him and trying to appear blameless, maybe you’d lay it on extra thick. Especially if you are already a manic fraud.

Fingers crossed…

Reactions: 17
The car...... she finally admits to buying it for mummy as we all knew she had.

The only sign of any renovation was painting one, just one, window railing black. And she wants to gild it. Stephanie, the HMN is not Versailles. It never had gold on the railings don't bother. Again all necessary to inflate her ego.
Yeah but she knows she will be using it most of the time so it’s not really a present is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.