The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan put his cards in Fannies hand...the most stupid thing to do....the higher you want to climb...the nastier the fall..

Reactions: 25
Reactions: 13
There are some very specific rules Youtubers need to follow in case of sponsored videos, product placements etc. You need to declare it quite clearly. If you don't, like in this and many other cases SJ, YT may take down your video

Reactions: 18
Those panels should be installed upstairs in the area of Fanny's office/boudoir. The ceilings are higher and the panels would be m
I keep thinking the same and wonder if that's where they will end up. I think that may be why there has been such a delay to not only the big room but Fanny's apartment too after the wall was torn down.
Maybe she is trying to find more panels for the big room, and hasn't found any yet?

Reactions: 13
You are all just jealous
On the one hand, I think you might be right - I would LOVE to not have to work or have a mortgage - on the other hand, I don't want to live in rural France or run a Youtube vlog or have the continual stress of faking it day after day and not knowing when my money might run out.

Reactions: 22
The good looking grey headed guy? Oh no I thought he was cute, that makes me feel sick now.
No, not the hot guy, the old guy. (Post #466)

I suspect @KiKiGee has one of these. She is highly organized and has everything at her fingertips. I am in complete awe.
@KiKiGee is the only Tattler I truly fear.

Is that why Fanny made some visits to the bank earlier in the year?
Well, she was laughing all the way to the bank, wasn't she? Showing us Tattlers, buying that Givenchy secrétaire, upsetting her Patreon members... LOL.

Reactions: 26
I just wrote the same thing, and then come back and read that you beat me to it! Oh well great minds think a like.

Reactions: 19
As a jumping off point to any proper design decisions Fanny first has to understand and accept that she lives in a glorified farmhouse and not a posh chateau.

Reactions: 25
Maybe thats the reason for the christmas argument? They had another valuation so he could sell and it was the same or less...

Reactions: 14
Michael delivers again... So much for buying new equipment, and not put it on YouTube - I hope he gives his Patreon members an exclusive.

Reactions: 21
I'm sure your guests would have more fun than Manor and Makers!

Reactions: 23
I hope he doesn't forget the poor sods who forked over nearly EUR 32,000 on gofundme. Someone gave him EUR 50 as late as last month -- his first gofundme donation in 9 months.

View attachment 1423046
Teabag on GoFundMe: “It’s in danger of falling down and my brother and his fiancé don’t have the funds to restore it”

Fast forward one year…

Billy: “Look at the convent we just bought!”

Scammers

Reactions: 46
Fanny first has to understand and accept that she lives in a glorified farmhouse and not a posh chateau.
You would have to hypnotize her to believe that !

Teabag on GoFundMe: “It’s in danger of falling down and my brother and his fiancé don’t have the funds to restore it”

Fast forward one year…

Billy: “Look at the convent we just bought!”

Scammers
As I have always said ... Teabag is a Spiv - a big one !

Reactions: 22
As I have always said ... Teabag is a Spiv - a big one !
I wonder if a fraud complaint could be filed on Teabag’s gofundme? He specifically stated that his brother and Gwen don’t have the money to restore the gardeners cottage…that their priority was to save the chateau. Then, one year later, Billy and Gwen purchase a run down convent…not to mention the “Rothschild” library, amongst other things. Clearly Gwen had the money to restore the gardeners cottage…so, Michael collected the donations under false pretense. It would be so easy to prove because it’s right there in the videos! I wonder if he’d have to pay all the money back?

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.