The Chateau Diaries #160 A Slugabed & an Ultracrepidarian Fudgel all day. More Is More.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am emotionally spent by the outpouring of LOVE ( waving hands like Kermit the frog after Literally 100 expressos I seen it with my own eyes). The tiles are Pahfact and we can't wait to see them in the tiki hut. I'll be drinking pain and driving the rental golf cart in Key west.

Beautiful tiles @Jules100 if you can manage another please add me to the list.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Pretty much enjoyed the GAG (one big snort, loved it..)
But, how can anyone given the beautiful name "joy" loose all of her facial expression, the most annoying thing... "the hedgehog staring at us" (the stone hedgehog must have thought exactly the same)

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Ayn Vaughan
2 minutes ago
Philip’s Hedgehog Army needs to have a scavenger hunt for patron day… take pics hedgehogs listed and the first person to return with all the hedgehogs listed they get a prize. Kind of like Pokémon circa 2016 chasing hedgehogs around the château for proof.
If I was able to be at Patron day, I would be leaving deviant things in each room for the grannies to find and ponder over. I am in favor of PhiPhi with a ball gag

• Haha
  • Sick
I notice a lot of people mispronounce the word perfect. They leave off the t, so it’s perfec. I hate it.

• Heart
  • Haha
I notice a lot of people mispronounce the word perfect. They leave off the t, so it’s perfec. I hate it.
Specific pronounced Pacific.
Stationery and Stationary used incorrectly.
Separate spelt with three e's & one a.

These are my pet hates

Oh and Yours sincerely with a capital S.

These are like nails on a blackboard (that really dates me - it's all white and smart boards these days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I must confess something, from time to time I rewatch that lalande Thanksgiving video from 2020, where they turned the flower shop into a dining room. It is just that particular scene but I love the ambience they created.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

These are my pet hates

These are like nails on a blackboard (that really dates me - it's all white and smart boards these days.
Another one is I am writing to you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi! I finally made a profile after lurking here for over a month. I stumbled upon the tattle site after googling a discrepancy in one of Fannys videos and to my delight, I found a whole community that calls her out on her tit and what my intuition was telling me about her! I have laughed and laughed at some of your responses and been amazed by the “receipts” you guys bring to the discussion at hand! Bravo! I had started watching CD at the very beginning of the pandemic and went back and watched some of her older videos (which I can’t find now) that showed her in New York with some long haired American guy. She said they were just “friends” but we all know what that means with her. Sorry if this has been discussed here before but I can’t find the videos and was wondering who this man was because I’ve never seen him again (at least I don’t think so because my memory is tit) I was hoping someone else remembers him and that I’m not crazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Since we're on the subject, this is my pet peeve, when it comes to the English language.

It's ESPRESSO
NOT
EXPRESSO

** I have literally (ha! ha!) threatened to divorce my husband if I hear it come out of his mouth incorrectly one more time. Does that stop him? Not a bit! In fact, I now think he says it purposefully just to watch my head explode!
Whilst I agree it is Espresso not Expresso, isn’t that more of an Italian Language crime? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13

These are my pet hates

There is “a rat” in separate!
How can I forget that!!!
And the “I seen” we always thought were uneducated- but goodness gracious over the years I have heard it all over the place!!!
Another I can’t take is “I called myself looking”???
What the heck does that even mean??? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Another I hear around here in my daughter’s age group (early 30’s) is “like” used repeatedly!!! It was like and like this and like- omg!!! Similar to the “literally” that is used over and over. I can’t take it!!! 🙅🏼‍♀️🥺😤
***Just thinking I probably have numerous grammatical errors on this post- but still- you get the idea!!! 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I must confess something, from time to time I rewatch that lalande Thanksgiving video from 2020, where they turned the flower shop into a dining room. It is just that particular scene but I love the ambience they created.
Wasn’t Michael involved in that Thanksgiving setting? Or was that another year?

Reactions: 7
Hi! I finally made a profile after lurking here for over a month. I stumbled upon the tattle site after googling a discrepancy in one of Fannys videos and to my delight, I found a whole community that calls her out on her tit and what my intuition was telling me about her! I have laughed and laughed at some of your responses and been amazed by the “receipts” you guys bring to the discussion at hand! Bravo! I had started watching CD at the very beginning of the pandemic and went back and watched some of her older videos (which I can’t find now) that showed her in New York with some long haired American guy. She said they were just “friends” but we all know what that means with her. Sorry if this has been discussed here before but I can’t find the videos and was wondering who this man was because I’ve never seen him again (at least I don’t think so because my memory is tit) I was hoping someone else remembers him and that I’m not crazy!
It might have been Mason. Please check out the wiki on here lots of information saved there

Reactions: 20
Mason

Reactions: 13
There is “a rat” in separate!
How can I forget that!!!
And the “I seen” we always thought were uneducated- but goodness gracious over the years I have heard it all over the place!!!
Another I can’t take us “I called myself looking”???
What the heck does that even mean??? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Another I hear around hear in my daughter’s age group (early 30’s) is “like” used repeatedly!!! It was like and like this and like- omg!!! Similar to the “literally” that is used over and over. I can’t take it!!! 🙅🏼‍♀️🥺😤
***Just thinking I probably have numerous grammatical errors on this post- but still- you get the idea!!! 😂
We were taught the A's separate the E's
Stationery as in pEn
Stationary as in cAr

Simple but they work.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.