The Chateau Diaries #160 A Slugabed & an Ultracrepidarian Fudgel all day. More Is More.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw that, thanks! New Instagram post in just the last hour. Looks like the cottage staircase finally arrived! It’s just strange that he hasn’t posted a new video for over two months…especially since he got the new camera. Looks like there’s things happening at the cottage that would be great for a video.

View attachment 1408951
Ahhhmmm no, I talked to baby and I don’t want everyone to see what we are doing in the cottage, when the camera is still recording.. we just… can’t show that in public.

You sadly need to watch those films on the internet again.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ahhhmmm no, I talked to baby and I don’t want everyone to see what we are doing in the cottage, when the camera is still recording.. we just… can’t show that in public.

You sadly need to watch those films on the internet again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sara Phillips and Stephen Cole are all in... with their "new friends" and the "gang".

1657556754730.png

@sewmanorandmaker
1 day ago
When new friends rock up with embroidery pamphlets… #embroidery @onehundredstars

1657557021092.png

@cre8vman
1 hour ago
We had a spectacular weekend with the gang at LaLande and beyond. Thanks for the hospitality!

Because @babygermain's/Isobella Snook's IG account is private...
this 👇was posted to @onehundredstars IG stories 2hrs ago.

1657557133310.png

I am not sure which spotted she is referring to???
giphy (2).gif

BJJ robe.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Just saw that, thanks! New Instagram post in just the last hour. Looks like the cottage staircase finally arrived! It’s just strange that he hasn’t posted a new video for over two months…especially since he got the new camera. Looks like there’s things happening at the cottage that would be great for a video.

View attachment 1408951
No doubt it's the finest staircase, hand-crafted by the finest artisan, utilising the finest oak. No expense spared. Such a ridiculous amount of time and money on that tiny, quite sweet but insignificant cottage.

Next: the bathroom. Place your bets on how long that will take. Finished by 2024?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Something must be “up” with Michael Petherick. No new videos since May 6. His “Peter Rabbit” reading doesn’t count because it was filmed a few years ago. He’s disappeared again…just caught a glimpse of him in one of Sadie’s vlogs a while ago, and he was looking a little shabby. I get the feeling something has happened. I might be wrong, but how much do you want to bet we’ll never see Florian on his vlog again? A “falling out” maybe? Perhaps Michael wanted to take things further but Florian declined? We’ll see.
Every time he gets a bit of money, he goes off the rails...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sara Phillips and Stephen Cole are all in... with their "new friends" and the "gang".

View attachment 1408987
@sewmanorandmaker
1 day ago
When new friends rock up with embroidery pamphlets… #embroidery @onehundredstars

View attachment 1408997
@cre8vman
1 hour ago
We had a spectacular weekend with the gang at LaLande and beyond. Thanks for the hospitality!

Because @babygermain's/Isobella Snook's IG account is private...
this 👇was posted to @onehundredstars IG stories 2hrs ago.

View attachment 1409003

I am not sure which spotted she is referring to???
View attachment 1409010
View attachment 1409046
That 100 stars robe has me written all over it!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Are they now on the hook for ponying up for the heat, per Jarvis' Patreon blog?
It's a quagmire. She's using their shiteau to beg for money, so how much do they get? How much are they likely to pay, they haven't in over 16 years... why now, just because she says so?

Something must be “up” with Michael Petherick. No new videos since May 6. His “Peter Rabbit” reading doesn’t count because it was filmed a few years ago. He’s disappeared again…just caught a glimpse of him in one of Sadie’s vlogs a while ago, and he was looking a little shabby. I get the feeling something has happened. I might be wrong, but how much do you want to bet we’ll never see Florian on his vlog again? A “falling out” maybe? Perhaps Michael wanted to take things further but Florian declined? We’ll see.
He made a load of money selling copies of his copy of Peter rabbit!
Also current ETTCDIY funny,it's all the work on Scotmans apartments!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn't he just recently (like, last week?) say a new video was coming? Something about those beams, I thought.
Shockingly, no vlog. And by "shockingly", I mean it's not shocking!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Returned from my weekend delighted to find my new avatar from Jules100. Thank you so much. It’s paaaafect!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Quick glance at the 100 Stars website. Does nobody proofreaf copy nowadays? Was the gem highlighted below written by Isobella whatsit?

Our garments are made in India following the highest standards of ethical, environmental, and health & safety practice. We work exclusively with another second-generation family business who manufacture all our products. This company is audited regularly and awarded certification SA 8000. This is a social audit that ensures there is no child labour, no bonded labour and employs all its skilled workers on a permanent basis. In addition, One Hundred Stars carries out its own factory inspections once a year in person for piece of mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Back from our visit to France. Did a lot of interviews that included some donations. Did a lot of driving. Scheduled a few more appointments for around party time. I am pretty sure SJ was alerted to our visit although we are not 100%. Next on the agenda - our guest checks in. Sorting out microphones at the moment. Can’t wait to see you SJ. We have a few questions.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I found thus interesting, somwhat better than Lalande. Enjoy. P.s. It is long,

• Heart
@Margo Polo
0B0B29E9-C1D6-4288-8CBB-36A3AEC34F94.jpeg

30EA2373-0F88-491D-A96D-98BF16DC11E4.jpeg

@thoughtcloud
70964CA7-85A0-4EEC-8437-D1D814E6F7B9.jpeg

B17450A2-BF94-48F2-8864-5A968C09A21D.jpeg

@T Rex
D4375EFE-83BE-479A-A2B8-D02BD075D3FC.jpeg

3CEB35C8-87FE-4465-845E-D9534998C51C.jpeg

I’m still working on requested cheesy bootleg Daddy’s tiles. Some are easier than others, I’ll keep posting them in little batches, almost done. Now back to “Laundry Talk” witches.❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.