The Chateau Diaries #160 A Slugabed & an Ultracrepidarian Fudgel all day. More Is More.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick glance at the 100 Stars website. Does nobody proofreaf copy nowadays? Was the gem highlighted below written by Isobella whatsit?

Our garments are made in India following the highest standards of ethical, environmental, and health & safety practice. We work exclusively with another second-generation family business who manufacture all our products. This company is audited regularly and awarded certification SA 8000. This is a social audit that ensures there is no child labour, no bonded labour and employs all its skilled workers on a permanent basis. In addition, One Hundred Stars carries out its own factory inspections once a year in person for piece of mind.
I'm a fine one to talk/quibble.... "proofreaf". Pfffttt!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
?? Not a clue what you are all laughing or getting angry about. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
He is just annoying!!!
Not a fan!!!
Loved seeing the curtain making vlog a while back!!!
🤦🏼‍♀️
How many times did he say I’m really a “dress designer!” Well it shows!!! 😱
All that red fabric wadded up underneath the machine. That was tough to watch (for a curtain maker)! 🙅🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Back from our visit to France. Did a lot of interviews that included some donations. Did a lot of driving. Scheduled a few more appointments for around party time. I am pretty sure SJ was alerted to our visit although we are not 100%. Next on the agenda - our guest checks in. Sorting out microphones at the moment. Can’t wait to see you SJ. We have a few questions.
I was just thinking today that we haven't seen you here in a while. Glad to hear it was a successful visit. I’m sure the whole town is talking about your visit. I imagine in small towns word travels fast.
You don’t happen to have the info to report the peacock inbreeding? Im sick of witnessing this abuse and want to report her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Back from our visit to France. Did a lot of interviews that included some donations. Did a lot of driving. Scheduled a few more appointments for around party time. I am pretty sure SJ was alerted to our visit although we are not 100%. Next on the agenda - our guest checks in. Sorting out microphones at the moment. Can’t wait to see you SJ. We have a few questions.
I am so excited that this is going down. Thank you for all your hard work and investigation!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Quick glance at the 100 Stars website. Does nobody proofreaf copy nowadays? Was the gem highlighted below written by Isobella whatsit?

Our garments are made in India following the highest standards of ethical, environmental, and health & safety practice. We work exclusively with another second-generation family business who manufacture all our products. This company is audited regularly and awarded certification SA 8000. This is a social audit that ensures there is no child labour, no bonded labour and employs all its skilled workers on a permanent basis. In addition, One Hundred Stars carries out its own factory inspections once a year in person for piece of mind.
It's a dying (had to check that with Collins 😉😅) art! Everyone uses spell check. Spell check will check the word but not the context. So many errors...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@Margo Polo
View attachment 1409278
View attachment 1409280

@thoughtcloud
View attachment 1409282
View attachment 1409283

@T Rex
View attachment 1409309
View attachment 1409311

I’m still working on requested cheesy bootleg Daddy’s tiles. Some are easier than others, I’ll keep posting them in little batches, almost done. Now back to “Laundry Talk” witches.❤
Oh. my. dog! @Jules100 @T Rex this limited edition avatar tile is just so cool. The attention to detail is par-fect. Just love the Miller Lite can in T Rex's little arms 🦖💖

Aubergine. My friend uses it when she is posting vegan recipes. Example 🍅🥬🍆🥕🧄🧅
Maybe a gentle word... He/she could find themselves in all sorts of... interesting situations 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

It will be interesting to see if they read here and correct this.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hate waiting for the pizza guy.. but my entry door is at the backside of the house and they don’t know that.. I hope that young Turkish guy delivers again..

ABBDCE1C-1ED7-4B7D-B2C5-4A6A19A74CCE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It's a dying (had to check that with Collins 😉😅) art! Everyone uses spell check. Spell check will check the word but not the context. So many errors...
Ah but you can’t blame spellcheck for all those people who use “of“ instead of “have“. If I read ”would of, could of, might of etc etc” one more time there is going to be big trouble. They have been warned!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I had some free time so speed watched the C4 chateau DIY episodes showing Ian renovating the loft for Gerry.
The footage was so old PJ had his short orange hair and there were no trees in the courtyard so even c4 have odd timelines. (Didn't they show this construction with the Christmas tree 8 months ago).
1. I wasn't able to see who Gerry's visitor was on the facetime call. (Strangely I thought it looked like Marie W)
2. Strange to see Ian, it's been so long since he set foot at the Chateau.
3. The apartment is never going to be exclusively for Gerry... they are putting in a super king sized bed (in Europe that's a 6' bed). Gerry is so short he could sleep sideways and still have room.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It will be interesting to see if they read here and correct this.
Well, apparently La Jarvis and her motley minions read here, and the spiel about the Tack Room apartment on the Lalande website still refers to the apartment's entrance being off the "principle coutyard", despite it being highlighted by Tattle (ok, by me!) more than once.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ah but you can’t blame spellcheck for all those people who use “of“ instead of “have“. If I read ”would of, could of, might of etc etc” one more time there is going to be big trouble. They have been warned!
And please people, you didn't Seen something. You saw it or have seen it. As in " I seen a ghost". Drives me mad....or as my friend says. "Its not a drive its a short walk". And I can barely watch Julie Montague she says the word " literally ". Like literally every fifth word. Whilst I am at it. Who says whilst? Is this common as I have never heard it in real life. .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He made a load of money selling copies of his copy of Peter rabbit!
Also current ETTCDIY funny,it's all the work on Scotmans apartments!
I hope someone has posted it on YouTube for US viewers! It sucks when we don’t get to see it at the same time. Gerry’s apartment has been done forever. I remember one episode with him laying on his couch in his fully furnished apartment. Maybe it was when he finally came to help get the downstairs loo wallpaper done? Can’t remember. Channel 4 is helping Stephanie screw with the timelines by not showing her projects for 2 years in arrears. Or, by the time they finally get broadcast in the US at this rate. Networks are dying for content over here…you would think our Peacock would be getting these “newer” episodes of Chateau DIY as quickly as possible.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.