The Chateau Diaries #16 Mirror mirror on the wall, let Tattlers gather and watch me fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea, it got a ‘yikes’ from me.

Yoga, sexy photo shoots...makes me wonder what else goes on in the chapel that we don’t see.
Am really surprised IJ allowed this to take place and that she allows masses to continue to be said there. Can’t imagine the locals being too happy about it either.

Reactions: 13
I‘ve scrolled the threads over and over and hadn’t seen this pop up anywhere. My apologies if it has been posted previously, (I was scrolling really quickly!). I had found this interesting photo (that’s clearly taken in the la lande chapel), when I was searching for extra info on CD. I have a lot of questions 😂. 1. What would the former marquises think if they knew their precious chapel was being used for this type of ‘art’? 2. Did SJ know about this, although judging by her father’s art, she’d probably approve. 3. If the patrons were aware guests of lalaland were using the sacred chapel as lingerie photo shoot, would they appreciate their hard earned money being used to renovate a photography backdrop? Maybe I’m over analyzing , but I thought it interesting nonetheless.
View attachment 422589
You could find similar Halloween photos in the chapel not too long ago. She may have removed them from her instagram, though.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like I’m starting this discussion! What shall we talk about today, class?

I watched Michael’s video and some of it seemed kind of manic, like he was trying too hard. But it wasn’t bad. I do agree that he needs to get on with the cottage reno. It doesn’t look like a Beatrix Potter cottage but it’s going to look great if he does what he said he was going to do.
If his dad does what he says he (mp) is going to do. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The chapel pics are definitely disrespectful but that's a narcacist for you. That window. Some caulking. A temporary fix would be plastic on them in winter. It would save a lot on heating cost and raise the temperature a few degrees. It get that these rich spoiled brats know nothing about that. But mummy was trying to insulate between the door to the bat cave and the house. Speaking of the guano covered bat cave. Some rodent wire over the vent holes installed at night will solve that. Some styrofoam insulation on the back side of the door and weather stripping would keep the cold in that cellar and out of the shatoo. It's like she's not willing to do anything to insulate unless it's brand new windows and doors that someone else pays for.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I‘ve scrolled the threads over and over and hadn’t seen this pop up anywhere. My apologies if it has been posted previously, (I was scrolling really quickly!). I had found this interesting photo (that’s clearly taken in the la lande chapel), when I was searching for extra info on CD. I have a lot of questions 😂. 1. What would the former marquises think if they knew their precious chapel was being used for this type of ‘art’? 2. Did SJ know about this, although judging by her father’s art, she’d probably approve. 3. If the patrons were aware guests of lalaland were using the sacred chapel as lingerie photo shoot, would they appreciate their hard earned money being used to renovate a photography backdrop? Maybe I’m over analyzing , but I thought it interesting nonetheless.
View attachment 422589
Looks like me missed Goth Weekend at the chateau.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The chapel pics are definitely disrespectful but that's a narcacist for you. That window. Some caulking. A temporary fix would be plastic on them in winter. It would save a lot on heating cost and raise the temperature a few degrees. It get that these rich spoiled brats know nothing about that. But mummy was trying to insulate between the door to the bat cave and the house. Speaking of the guano covered bat cave. Some rodent wire over the vent holes installed at night will solve that. Some styrofoam insulation on the back side of the door and weather stripping would keep the cold in that cellar and out of the shatoo. It's like she only wants to insulate with brand new windows and doors paid for by someone else.
I was searching Chateau Diaries, ETTCDIY, etc on Reddit and wasn’t finding much besides fans of ETTCDIY. Then is searched ‘chateau Reddit’ and came across it.
The people donating specifically for the chapel restoration would be up in arms over that pic. Peasants with pitch forks on the pink gravel.

Reactions: 13
Am really surprised IJ allowed this to take place and that she allows masses to continue to be said there. Can’t imagine the locals being too happy about it either.
This was my thought too.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 422589
Probably taken by the horrible lady photographer who pushes in every couple of months to take nudes of everyone. She really does attract the worst Americans that we have to offer.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Probably taken by the horrible lady photographer who pushes in every couple of months to take nudes of everyone. She really does attract the worst Americans that we have to offer.
Or Potty he's into that area of photography also. He's comes off as the casting couch kind.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I kind of doubt it was her. The photo is a bit more macabre than her style with the eyes photoshopped white. She’s tacky but I don’t feel that she’s this tacky. Being that La Lande wasn’t mentioned in the post, I get the feeling this was taken on the down low by a couple that were guests a couple of years ago.

Reactions: 8
Indeed, her photos are awful. You could get more expressiveness from the taxidermy in the winter salon.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I tried to blow this up to see the faces on the windows to get an approximate date of when the photo was taken based off the faces of the stained glass. But it's not working for some reason.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 422589
Lol.. And IJ was worried that the Priest at her wedding would be offended by a few trees!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The chapel pics are definitely disrespectful but that's a narcacist for you. That window. Some caulking. A temporary fix would be plastic on them in winter. It would save a lot on heating cost and raise the temperature a few degrees. It get that these rich spoiled brats know nothing about that. But mummy was trying to insulate between the door to the bat cave and the house. Speaking of the guano covered bat cave. Some rodent wire over the vent holes installed at night will solve that. Some styrofoam insulation on the back side of the door and weather stripping would keep the cold in that cellar and out of the shatoo. It's like she only wants to insulate with brand new windows and doors paid for by someone else.

The people donating specifically for the chapel restoration would be up in arms over that pic. Peasants with pitch forks on the pink gravel.
And the lovely couple from I believe Hong Kong who pay for an annual Mass to be said would be mortified.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
You can look up the username u/ruinandcaviar and it shows everything they've posted on reddit. It's definitely a polyamorous American man.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Locals won't have a clue what's going on.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.