The Chateau Diaries #16 Mirror mirror on the wall, let Tattlers gather and watch me fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all fairness the robe Annalise received was quite expensive, unfortunately I don’t think it will fit her. Why I am saying this? I liked them and looked them up and the cost more than £100 each and sizes don’t fit a ‘cuddly woman’ like me or A :LOL: Anyway it is a bit demeaning giving gifts so publicly considering their social background
I don't think Stephanie gifted the robe to Analise, they were gifts from the company to promote their robes.

Reactions: 8
@Gibson suggested this quite a while back.
“Skeptics of the septic Chateau. All tanked out and nowhere to go.“

@Incognito Chatelaine ‘s suggestion of “Maquiller le Cochon” ranked very highly, but doesn’t have that rhyming lilt we like.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Chateau complete with pee stained ceilings, bat guano is pahfect for bnb. Who in their right mind would air this about their business?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Gibson suggested this quite a while back.
“Skeptics of the septic Chateau. All tanked out and nowhere to go.“

@Incognito Chatelaine ‘s suggestion of “Maquiller le Cochon” ranked very highly, but doesn’t have that rhyming lilt we like.
have to admit for a bit was a little uncertain
that ppl here had like elves left the building !!!

but I realise you cannot disguise 🥸 how you
write ✍

quitely grateful your all still here
just delighted the agent elves 🧝‍♀️
have new names ......

• Heart
Reactions: 4
have to admit for a bit was a little uncertain
that ppl here had like elves left the building !!!

but I realise you cannot disguise 🥸 how you
write ✍

quitely grateful your all still here
just delighted the agent elves 🧝‍♀️
have new names ......
I’ve been here (under another guise) since thread 2 or 3 (can’t be arsed looking ;) ) and am quietly grateful for you and your presence @MojoDublin. Certainly would not be the place it is without you. <3

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Here you go, Google translate helped, saves you a bit of time

Declaration to the sub-prefecture of La Châtre CHÂTEAU DE LALANDE. Purpose: Carrying out of activities, exhibitions, events and cultural events, in the broad sense of the terms, in order to collect funds intended to achieve the goals for which the association is created and all acts directly or indirectly related to its corporate purpose; Support and development of the Château de Lalande, promotion of the Château by any means and any support, promotion and enhancement of the local heritage in order to promote the attractiveness of the territory; Restoration and safeguarding of the Château and in general, enhancement of the cultural and architectural heritage of the Castle; Participate, directly or indirectly, in all activities, as long as these can be linked, directly or indirectly, to the purpose of the association. Headquarters: La Lande, 36140 Crozon-sur-Vauvre. Date of declaration: December 29, 2020.

View attachment 428848
This is great news. Just one question: What happens to the patreon money donated before Dec 29th? Is it her private income? Patreons, keep us posted!

Reactions: 5
#17 Shat O has a leaky loo, what's our SJ gonna do?
#17 Designer shades and male maids!

#17 pee stained ceiling, left me reeling! 😂😂😂
I need to go to sleep! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.