The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you not find it odd that Phillip paints his fingernails.
It's passive aggressive at this point, considering he's never done it before, now people are saying they don't like it, he's doing it constantly... but I guess if you never use your hands for anything labour intensive, the polish will stay on longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Where is Jerry? In previous years he was back and forth to LaLande numerous times in a year. Have they had a falling out? Is he sick of Snorts too? Is he not going there because they are not making his apartment for him anymore? Is he sick? What is the deal?
He’s at the shittoo arrived today. Imo he and squirrel boy are as obnoxious as each other. A lot of life and laughter to look forward to now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
It's passive aggressive at this point, considering he's never done it before, now people are saying they don't like it, he's doing it constantly... but I guess if you never use your hands for anything labour intensive, the polish will stay on longer.
Those slumber party nights where he and Stephanie eat candy for dinner, trawl eBay, play with the Dyson, and braid each others' hair have been sadly much curtailed by hair loss. It seems they've taken up painting each others' nails "Coco Brown" (YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS :poop: UP) instead.
I think this is actually a scene toward the end of Lalande, The Movie: The Uprising of the Patreons

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
By “odd” do you mean gay? I don’t think Squirrel painting his nails is necessarily a signal that he’s gay. Having said that, there’s a lot of other things he does that signals he may be gay or bi, but I don’t think his nails is one of them. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@Jules100 you're going to need a bigger tiki hut !!
Updated with additional tiles for @Green Fairy @lulublugirl @SleepingBeauty123 @Madame de Pompanddoodoo @ComtesseRose
And @NotAChatelaine who I completely missed out in version one - Sorry 🤗
Jules100's personal favourite tile (fanny poo) added a couple of times because it's so damn good!
Apologies to @Le Baiseur and @ploppityplop2 who have both now been promoted from behind Jules's shoulders.

🍻

View attachment 1406581
Hard to pick a favourite, so like Stephanie, I'll say they are all my favourite. That black and white shirt is my favourite, too. 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Michael Potts was writing reviews for Chateau de Lalande.
My post from last summer. 👇

Aug 9, 2021
Thank you for your post. I have always found it interesting that he has listed Lalande as a client with no mention of his part ownership. Was your work a gift or were you paid Michael Potts??? Another gem I came across awhile back, was his review of Lalande for google. Again, no mention of being a part owner. Way to go MORONS!!!!

View attachment 1404925 Michael Potts
3 years ago on
View attachment 1404926
Google

5/5
What a fabulous place to stay!
Yes, that again is not allowed, if they know it’s a owner they delete. And send you a violation.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Looks like they had a charger plate, a salad course, and then a strange looking concoction (soup?) for the main course served in clear bowls on the dinner plate. I’m not sure I would have used clear bowls for that thick, brownish orange liquid…not the most appetizing view. And I agree with @billybudd …the plates are so ornate they just add to the confusion of the salad mix. I’m very simple…I like to serve on plain white china or plates to highlight the food, and use a colorful charger to add interest.
Maybe they had tuna fruit soup? Served cold like gazpacho?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I'll be there with you in spirit @mrsp67! Leave me a couple sandwiches, would ya? I've got a board meeting on the 7th, and always stay close to home from the end of August until December 1st (this is when the Gulf gets active- the water is already super warm this year, and based on WINK Weather's track record, we wouldn't even know there was a hurricane until it has actually hit us! SMH!) @Jules100, if you have time, I'd LURVE a blue T Rex tile, but please superimpose a can of Miller Lite (just Photoshop it) between my pearly whites! That would be AMAZING! You could even cut and paste a tiny arm with a case of Miller Lite- it'd be legit! LOL! And now time to catch up on all that I have missed on Fanny & Friends!
After Charley in 04 when our little town was flattened I won’t leave if we have a hurricane so…..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
A lot of very young guys are painting their nails right now (older teens or young college kids). But, yes, it’s odd that Squirrel is doing it…it’s like he’s trying to be even younger than he really is (if you can imagine). And yet he thinks he’s an experienced connoisseur of fine living. 🙄
He’s showing off the fact that he doesn’t ‘do’ labor of any sort. His nails are longer than the laziest woman in any room. witch has a LOT of downtime.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think it's a 'LOOK AT ME,, LOOK AT ME' thing. He offers nothing else whatsoever, and one day when he painted his nails, suddenly people were commenting about him. and he's very passive aggressive in his replies too... talk about sabotaging Fanny's gig...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I've noticed, from watching loads of home development shows and from having US friends and visiting them, that for Americans and Canadians, it's 'normal' to have a washer and a dryer - whereas, being British born and being a kiwi; it has been more unusual to have a dryer. I certainly never grew up with one, we use clothes lines in the garden, on verandahs/pagolas, garages or inside drying lines. I did once have a dryer but I hardly ever used it, so I sold it. Just as NZders are starting to use dryers as part of everyday clothes washing routines, power cost is going through the roof and it's not good for the environment.

To be honest I’ve never used a clothes line. I do hang up my sheets over the dining room and bras on a coat hook in the laundry room, but I’m glad I don’t have to lug the laundry outside as it’s ridiculously hot all year. My last house had the laundry in the garage and it was never all finished. Now, it’s a load or two a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
...till Jules100 finishes your (new) tile... 🆘 you should be OK the tile grout is not dry yet!!
I know 🌞 :cool:
* eats a tiramisù while watching Foodie Beauty call her best friend Amberlynn Reid a fake friend, while imagining it's related to château-verse *

• Haha
Looks like they had a charger plate, a salad course, and then a strange looking concoction (soup?) for the main course served in clear bowls on the dinner plate. I’m not sure I would have used clear bowls for that thick, brownish orange liquid…not the most appetizing view. And I agree with @billybudd …the plates are so ornate they just add to the confusion of the salad mix. I’m very simple…I like to serve on plain white china or plates to highlight the food, and use a colorful charger to add interest.
You know, it’s interesting you point that out. When my parents married my mother’s chosen silver pattern was rather ornate. As a result she chose a very simple white Lenox china with a platinum band and simple crystal with the same. I never thought of it before but that must’ve been why she chose such simple china.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.