The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
caroline gooder
4 hours ago (edited)
@Chloe Malik I have 300 emails in my in box from many vlogs, personal messages from patrons in the know and friends, so I didn't get to yours yet. Just watch the vlogs and read Stephanie's and Philip's comments. All the info is there. The new nail polish breathes so even I could wear it.
So did Caroline Gooder out herself as an inmate of the asylum?
Who is so sensitive to things they can’t usually wear nail polish? Maybe Bubble Girl?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
And he made FOUR big bowls of it... They'll be eating it the rest of the month! You know nothing gets thrown away...
It is absolutely revolting to mix canned tuna into a salad! Reminds me of my childhood tuna casserole days with cream of mushroom soup noodles and potato chips baked on top. Kill me! Also, super cheap lazy way to feed a lot of people- and show Philip ‘working’- Get the f*ck outta here. Idiots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Seriously! I'd have been quite pissed off if I'd spent on a new dress, organized the kids, made my way over there, and got tuna in pasta? I swear he does it so nobody asks him to do it again... We all know that trick...
I swear.... that tuna nightmare followed by ice cream is the thing that will make me destroy the new loo with projectile vom- you got any pencils that color under the sink?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Friday musings;

Snorts appears not to Snort anymore, for this reason I’m going to change my nickname for him to Skullet in homage to his bolding head and long locks 😆 Thats one very peculiar mullet going on. I know SJ is stuck in the 80’s but .. come on now!
He's still trying to hold onto his lucious locks but not to worry Phiphi, you are spoiled for choices when it comes to styling it.

1657316526017.png

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
That color? Really? :sick:

Is that for the kitchen

Jules, you have so many hidden talents! Your tiles are awesome! You girls have fun in Key West. Those days are over for me. In the 70s I'd awake too many times to count in a small tent...hung over and boiling from the sun. Those days were wild and so uncommercial commpared to five years ago when I was there. These days, travel excludes Florida for us. This old lady likes a comfortable room and low humidity.

Maybe the twenty-five-year-old and his sugar mama are hoping for a nail polish sponsor from Nailberry? :eek:

View attachment 1401911
None of us would sleep
In a tent, I go no lower than a Expedia score of 4.9

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.