The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully your sense of taste will come back soon. Being unable to really taste food or flavors must be terrible. Keep resting and get well soon! Baby is always with us, even if only in spirit! 🤗❤
thanks but I really think I talked to him the last few days here.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
1657303868715.png

Chloe Malik
4 hours ago
@caroline gooder I keep asking this Caroline every vlog and you never respond? Are you a relative of Stephanie? Have I missed you in the vlogs? I don't remember seeing you, but you are the font of all Chateau knowledge so just being nosey and wondering what your connection is.

caroline gooder
4 hours ago (edited)
@Chloe Malik I have 300 emails in my in box from many vlogs, personal messages from patrons in the know and friends, so I didn't get to yours yet. Just watch the vlogs and read Stephanie's and Philip's comments. All the info is there. The new nail polish breathes so even I could wear it.

Chloe Malik
1 hour ago
@caroline gooder I have been asking here? Probably a few people would like to know. I am afraid I don't have your email as I don't know who you are?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thanks @ComtesseRose for the new 🧵 and congrats @Ginginger for the 🧵 title. As you can see, I;ve finally found the🧵 emoji

OK I'm coming straight out with it - can I have a tile please @Jules100 to celebrate a certain milestone on here plus they make me laugh so much. You're a legend 😂 ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I have not, but it’s on the bucket list. Will probably be part of my first post pandemic holiday. She’s so deliciously over the top.
One of the few remaining grand hotels in America. I highly recommend it! Expensive…but a real treat! And I love that it has a formal dress code…everyone always looks amazing in their formal attire.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It's Friday, Friday... Fun night in the VIP lounge.
Let play a fun party game.
So, it's the Zombie Apocalypse and Château De Lalande is the last haven for Humanity. You arrive and have to partner up to fight the onslaught of zombies, who will you choose?

View attachment 1402053View attachment 1402058View attachment 1402069View attachment 1402082
View attachment 1402094View attachment 1402100View attachment 1402102View attachment 1402112View attachment 1402105View attachment 1402111View attachment 1402114View attachment 1402118View attachment 1402120View attachment 1402122View attachment 1402123View attachment 1402133View attachment 1402135View attachment 1402138

One more thing. If the zombies don't kill you, the black mold will. ☺ (Did you really expect to survive at Lalande?!)
I bagsy Tomaz. He's young, stupid and possibly nuts, putty in my hands and he'll tell all. If he doesn't I'll kick his 'ass' outside for zombie fodder

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought the same thing. It is the color of puke.
Can anyone say

Latest from a gushing fan on f/b.

A huge thank you to Stephanie, Nati, Maria, Pavlina, Philip and Amoury for giving Peter to most amazing birthday weekend ever!!!! Dancing the night away with Stephanie and Philip, and our lovely friends and family, after Maria’s wonderfully delicious birthday dinner, following a lovely day wandering the grounds and a game of pétanque, a scrumptious lunch where Maria catered for our dietary issues with a five star feast. Special thanks to lovely Nati who was so attentive and helpful in every way, and many thanks Pavlina for the beautiful floral display in our room. It was a once in a lifetime experience that we will both treasure forever. Sending you all so much love and heart felt thanks for making it such a special treat. Bless you all from the bottom of our hearts 🙏
❤🎂❤🎂❤🎂❤🎂❤🎂❤🎂

Especially heartwarming is the special thanks for the Argentinian bully. One wonders how much their Patreon contribution is each month to receive such treatment. The photos accompanying this piece show the terrible state of the walls both at the shittoo and the chapel.
Quite obvious these dingleberries have never had the pleasure of staying at plush accommodations.
No 5 ⭐ chef would cook in this dirty moldy cesspool 🤮🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The story goes that plastering Ian refused to work at Lalande as he didn’t like how she shoved the pink phone in his face.
Money talks. The lure of euros. That job will cost SJ alot. That's if she pays Plasterer Ian eventually of course

So, it's the Zombie Apocalypse and Château De Lalande is the last haven for Humanity. You arrive and have to partner up to fight the onslaught of zombies, who will you choose?

View attachment 1402053View attachment 1402058View attachment 1402069View attachment 1402082
View attachment 1402094View attachment 1402100View attachment 1402102View attachment 1402112View attachment 1402105View attachment 1402111View attachment 1402114View attachment 1402118View attachment 1402120View attachment 1402122View attachment 1402123View attachment 1402133View attachment 1402135View attachment 1402138

One more thing. If the zombies don't kill you, the black mold will. ☺ (Did you really expect to survive at Lalande?!)
No need to partner up, zombies won't set a foot in that place. There are no yummie brains there 🧠 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 23

WTF I don’t know who some of these people are...... but I’ll pick the plump chick in water I can outrun pink hat nutzo 🤣🤣🤣 I would make residence in Potty’s apartment it’s the cleanest I’ve seen so far 😂😂😂 good luck surviving anyway if the mold don’t kill you starvation will unless your favorite beverage is wine 🍷

I can live here, obviously not my style but it’s CLEAN 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It definitely was a weird situation....I think Dana mentioned cutting the supposed refugee's hair. So she could have been there for a hair-cutting job, and then was asked to dinner (aka summer garden party). But if Dan was there, he could have wrangled the boys so Annalise could, for once, have a peaceful meal without tending to the needs of two little ones. Dan went out of his way to say he had to stay at "his" house.
Agree. Also, he's almost playing the 'victim'. Smacks of 'oh shite what have I done'.

Still cant get my head round Annalise being at the Chateaux. She looked fab I have to say but more importantly, KIds 1&2 seem happy.

Reactions: 19
One of the few remaining grand hotels in America. I highly recommend it! Expensive…but a real treat! And I love that it has a formal dress code…everyone always looks amazing in their formal attire.
That will give me a chance to break out my Highland formal dress kilt! I love the old style resorts, my parents took us often to many of those kind of places.

Money talks. The lure of euros. That job will cost SJ alot. That's if she pays Plasterer Ian eventually of course
My thoughts exactly! I bet taking that job bites him in the ass!

Reactions: 10
This is the slowest damn pergola I've ever seen being built. Now they're reinforcing the top of the pergola with steel beams which need to be welded together. The damn pergola will be more structurally sound than the water damaged ceilings of the shiteau.

I'm no Engineer, yet I can't help but think they're over-engineering the pergola. It's not a weight bearing structure. The beams are cemented into the ground and the wall. Steel guide wires have been installed to prevent the wooden uprights from bowing and provide additional support. Does it really need steel beams across the top?

Who is going to do the welding? Apparently the steel beams also need to be painted but Dan's complaining that he might have to paint them. Who the hell else is going to do the painting? I thought Dan was now big outdoor projects guy, but since he got his new teeth he's just lazy, complain and whinge about doing work guy.
Perhaps the wall is falling down 😂 DTM's remedy

• Haha
View attachment 1402218

Chloe Malik
4 hours ago
@caroline gooder I keep asking this Caroline every vlog and you never respond? Are you a relative of Stephanie? Have I missed you in the vlogs? I don't remember seeing you, but you are the font of all Chateau knowledge so just being nosey and wondering what your connection is.

caroline gooder
4 hours ago (edited)
@Chloe Malik I have 300 emails in my in box from many vlogs, personal messages from patrons in the know and friends, so I didn't get to yours yet. Just watch the vlogs and read Stephanie's and Philip's comments. All the info is there. The new nail polish breathes so even I could wear it.

Chloe Malik
1 hour ago
@caroline gooder I have been asking here? Probably a few people would like to know. I am afraid I don't have your email as I don't know who you are?
WTF does that mean? People in the know (what a joke)

Agree. Also, he's almost playing the 'victim'. Smacks of 'oh shite what have I done'.

Still cant get my head round Annalise being at the Chateaux. She looked fab I have to say but more importantly, KIds 1&2 seem happy.
Annalise is a very beautiful woman

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.