The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure she has no intention for Gerry or Nati to occupy those apartments. They’ve always been intended as money making gites imo. As we know from Clara, Steffamememe and Gerry aren’t nearly as close as they pretend on camera and Nati’s expression has always told on it’s owner when the subject comes up. They probably would’ve been finished and put into commerce by now if the Mairie hadn’t put the kibosh on the swimming pool project. Without that amenity there really isn’t anything drawing folks to the gites.

There’s always the dole😝
Did the Mairie reject the proposed swimming pool, or just stop Davy's proposed restoration of the pond because they had no permit?

Reactions: 12
Jules, you have so many hidden talents! Your tiles are awesome! You girls have fun in Key West. Those days are over for me. In the 70s I'd awake too many times to count in a small tent...hung over and boiling from the sun. Those days were wild and so uncommercial commpared to five years ago when I was there. These days, travel excludes Florida for us. This old lady likes a comfortable room and low humidity.

Maybe the twenty-five-year-old and his sugar mama are hoping for a nail polish sponsor from Nailberry? :eek:

1657295126234.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
If everybody knows they've split then why pretend otherwise in her Instastory? 🧐
The same way why DanAliese kept going for more than a half year: A negative event must fit into Steffi’s schedule. As all fans will turn to Steffi, it must fit into her ongoing plan so that she can prepare a damage control video in advance.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Potty is starting to look really old, not in a good way and much more like his far less attractive brother Colin. I Neve understood what some ladies (or even many ladies for that matter, too many if you ask me) see in this idiot. That might not be a nice thing to say, but I have little reason to be nice to or about the International Man of Mystery, as his bff Stephanie Jarvis likes to call him even though there's nothing international about this affected speaking South African, nothing mysterious about his boring appearance and to complete the contrast: nothing very manly either. Word is still out on the break-up with Ruthywriter, sadly, because I can only imagine her being better off staying far away from this clown.
I totally agree. I feel that as one ages, losing weight is not always a good look as it appears to exaggerate facial lines far more than if you are a just a couple of pounds heavier.
Mid life crisis springs to my mind where Mr. Potts is concerned and obviously, he now likes to think of himself as a well known, exceptional international photographer of F1 too working, all the while, hard on disguising his original SA accent, of course!

Reactions: 13
Pussy pink, Prolapse pink Pretty pink?
I wont lower the tone by making rude jokes about the colour looking like a well loved, love passage, were all better then that, I'm better then that!
but the first thought that came to mind when I saw the colour was Michael <3 Madrid Mauve has a nice ring piece to it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Zipper partially open and male diapers
He does not have to unzip when PhiPhi has to pee pee....his little gerkin pickle fits nicely with room to spare from that widdle opening.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
that over fussy dress really doesn't need a necklace especially one that size less is more

In the beginning the CD had an innocent fun air about them just seeing a slightly odd woman living her life with a collection of engaging people however freaky. Now the vlog seems tired over rehearsed and the cast are as dull as ditch water even if you wrap them up in froo froo dresses. Stef at the beginning was off beat and entertaining now she feels just smug and patronising and totally manufactured. There is no content because most of the residents are devoid of personality and there is no spontaneity it is forced which is never fun trotting out the same trite shite week after week. I sense we are all getting tired too- it is just a spin cycle of bollocks-like Bojo people will eventually just have enough and switch off because they won't be able to stomach the saccharine tripe a moment longer. What everyone liked about this channel in the beginning is long gone, tarnished and fake. She brings up sponsorship as though it has just been a light bulb moment when actually she already has an agency toting her sorry flat arse to the highest bidder already.It is a cast of desperados and there just isn't any progress no chapel, no facade, no apartments, no substance no fun. Fanny believes her own hype now and that person is right she is so up herself. Who else noticed Pube head Phi Phi say "our sheep" entitled little cock ring.
Nic and SJ’s sheep or Nic and Marie’s sheep maybe even Antwon’s sheep, but you Snorty own no animals!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is that the wallpaper that cost £255 per roll for the refurb of No. 11?
Sorry, quoting myself here.
Do you know which version of those wallpapers?
As to the Johnson's sofas which cost £15,000. I was lucky enough to bag 2 really huge sofas via Freecycle just before I moved last year. Knew I was never going to keep them as they were as colour-wise so not to my taste but I knew they were structurally really well made. Anyways, cost me £2,600 to reupholster both and the upholsterer said that ordinarily to buy them new today would be at the v.v. least £15K for the pair. They were obviously originally bespoke from a high end retailer.
RESULT and, have to admit, that they are so incredibly comfortable and look absolutely fabulous in my new home. One v.v. happy Tattler here. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is the slowest damn pergola I've ever seen being built. Now they're reinforcing the top of the pergola with steel beams which need to be welded together. The damn pergola will be more structurally sound than the water damaged ceilings of the shiteau.

I'm no Engineer, yet I can't help but think they're over-engineering the pergola. It's not a weight bearing structure. The beams are cemented into the ground and the wall. Steel guide wires have been installed to prevent the wooden uprights from bowing and provide additional support. Does it really need steel beams across the top?

Who is going to do the welding? Apparently the steel beams also need to be painted but Dan's complaining that he might have to paint them. Who the hell else is going to do the painting? I thought Dan was now big outdoor projects guy, but since he got his new teeth he's just lazy, complain and whinge about doing work guy.

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Friday musings;

Snorts appears not to Snort anymore, for this reason I’m going to change my nickname for him to Skullet in homage to his bolding head and long locks 😆 Thats one very peculiar mullet going on. I know SJ is stuck in the 80’s but .. come on now!

Also why isn’t he contributing to the heating refurb bill? The owners are and he insinuates it’s his heap too .. oh wait, I forget he’s a kept man!! Oops, my bad. 😉
Love this name....Skullet!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.