The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, after the media revelations of this morning. I sincerely hope that Boris and Carrie will 100% be footing the bill for their planned "second" wedding at Chequers later this month. Absolutely ridiculous carry on - just why even bother?
IMHO, they need to be saving every last penny they have since Boris is now deemed as unemployed. No doubt, s/he will write a book and become an after dinner speaker, travelling the world - like so many others before him. 🤮
I think she's already planning whose husband she'll be snaking next. Lana Zahawi, do you know where Nadhim is?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Humorous??? Interesting???
Thirsty.
She is thirsty for a man. Preferable rich.
Doesn't she already have a BF? Well, she did when she was last visiting the HMN. Is that now over? Sorry, don't follow anyone on IG.

Reactions: 1
And he made FOUR big bowls of it... They'll be eating it the rest of the month! You know nothing gets thrown away...
Fanny can add some rock hard brussel sprouts to the left over tuna pasta salad - yummy!

And he made FOUR big bowls of it... They'll be eating it the rest of the month! You know nothing gets thrown away...
Fanny can add some rock hard brussel sprouts to the left over tuna pasta salad - yummy!
Apologies in advance as this is not political in the least, just pure outrage from me personally.

I heard on the radio this morning that the recent revamp of Boris Johnson's No.11 flat cost £200K.
If true, absolutely despicable waste of taxpayers' money - that's more than some people pay for a flat/house - outside of London, of course! And God only knows how many times the average person's annual salary generally is.
I wonder whether he and Carrie would have spent that figure from their personal funds if they had been footing the bill themselves? :mad:
I sincerely hope that the new PM likes the recently revamped flat, otherwise he is stuffed!

The Prime Minister’s controversial refurbishment of his official Downing Street flat cost more than £200,000, a leaked copy of the invoice suggests.
Items ordered by Boris and Carrie Johnson for their No 11 apartment from interior designer Lulu Lytle’s upmarket Soane Britain firm included a £7,000 rug and 10 rolls of wallpaper costing £225 each, the document, obtained by The Independent, indicates.
The bill also listed a £3,675 drinks trolley, two sofas worth more than £15,000, and dining chairs costing £11,200, with the cheapest item – a kitchen table cloth – priced at £500.
The reports are likely to reopen controversy surrounding the lavish flat overhaul and how it was funded.
The Cabinet Office, from where the leak reportedly came, referred the PA news agency to No 10, which was contacted for comment.
Soane Britain declined to comment.
The flat revamp was one in a series of scandals surrounding Mr Johnson’s leadership which ultimately led to his party turning against him and forcing his dramatic resignation on Thursday.

In May 2021, Mr Johnson asked his then-adviser on ministerial interests, Lord Geidt, to investigate claims that he had secretly asked Tory donors to foot the bill for the redecoration, which far exceeded the £30,000 annual public grant afforded to the Prime Minister to spend on his living quarters.
The Fanny School of Design, but atleast none of the furniture is stained.

1657291454356.png
1657291473191.png
1657291559130.png
1657291609988.png
1657291785893.png
1657291822251.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
@T Rex

When she said Ian I spit out my Chablis then I realized it was the wrong Ian. Keep working on somebody else’s apartment instead of your money making rooms

Spode and other China in all the TJMaxx Ross & home goods.
I’m pretty sure she has no intention for Gerry or Nati to occupy those apartments. They’ve always been intended as money making gites imo. As we know from Clara, Steffamememe and Gerry aren’t nearly as close as they pretend on camera and Nati’s expression has always told on it’s owner when the subject comes up. They probably would’ve been finished and put into commerce by now if the Mairie hadn’t put the kibosh on the swimming pool project. Without that amenity there really isn’t anything drawing folks to the gites.

Well, after the media revelations of this morning. I sincerely hope that Boris and Carrie will 100% be footing the bill for their planned "second" wedding at Chequers later this month. Absolutely ridiculous carry on - just why even bother?
IMHO, they need to be saving every last penny they have since Boris is now deemed as unemployed. No doubt, s/he will write a book and become an after dinner speaker, travelling the world - like so many others before him. 🤮
There’s always the dole😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Apologies in advance as this is not political in the least, just pure outrage from me personally.

I heard on the radio this morning that the recent revamp of Boris Johnson's No.11 flat cost £200K.
If true, absolutely despicable waste of taxpayers' money - that's more than some people pay for a flat/house - outside of London, of course! And God only knows how many times the average person's annual salary generally is.
I wonder whether he and Carrie would have spent that figure from their personal funds if they had been footing the bill themselves? :mad:
I sincerely hope that the new PM likes the recently revamped flat, otherwise he is stuffed!

The Prime Minister’s controversial refurbishment of his official Downing Street flat cost more than £200,000, a leaked copy of the invoice suggests.
Items ordered by Boris and Carrie Johnson for their No 11 apartment from interior designer Lulu Lytle’s upmarket Soane Britain firm included a £7,000 rug and 10 rolls of wallpaper costing £225 each, the document, obtained by The Independent, indicates.
The bill also listed a £3,675 drinks trolley, two sofas worth more than £15,000, and dining chairs costing £11,200, with the cheapest item – a kitchen table cloth – priced at £500.
The reports are likely to reopen controversy surrounding the lavish flat overhaul and how it was funded.
The Cabinet Office, from where the leak reportedly came, referred the PA news agency to No 10, which was contacted for comment.
Soane Britain declined to comment.
The flat revamp was one in a series of scandals surrounding Mr Johnson’s leadership which ultimately led to his party turning against him and forcing his dramatic resignation on Thursday.

In May 2021, Mr Johnson asked his then-adviser on ministerial interests, Lord Geidt, to investigate claims that he had secretly asked Tory donors to foot the bill for the redecoration, which far exceeded the £30,000 annual public grant afforded to the Prime Minister to spend on his living quarters.
Jarvis is just like Carrie and Boris -- others foot the bill for nouveaux riche drecor. (Legit typo, leaving as is.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That color? Really? :sick:

I don't mind the colour per se as I think it is a current trend choice. Just feel it might be a tad too dark as from the mags that Sadie is basing her kitchen design on, it doesn't appear to be a match. Surprised the mag doesn't give the maker's exact colour option. Rather strange imo. But, she seems happy with her choice, and, at the end of the day, we won't have to live with it, will we? ;)

Reactions: 8
awe was probably out doing Dana
It definitely was a weird situation....I think Dana mentioned cutting the supposed refugee's hair. So she could have been there for a hair-cutting job, and then was asked to dinner (aka summer garden party). But if Dan was there, he could have wrangled the boys so Annalise could, for once, have a peaceful meal without tending to the needs of two little ones. Dan went out of his way to say he had to stay at "his" house.

Reactions: 14
I FF thru that whole episode. BORING🥱
Who paints the middle of a wall like that. She is definitely not going to finish it.
I did exactly the same because it was literally like watching paint dry.
And, she obviously only painted that section the way she did so she didn't have to reach up or down, so much easier and less physical exertion on her part. She is waiting for Mo's return to do otherwise, no doubt about it. 😁

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1401641
Yesterday's, 7/7/22 CD's live chat.

View attachment 1401620
Jenny Willow I thought Phillip was the sensible one when it came to buying 'stuff'
Jean Minnifee Good afternoon everyone sounds like Philip is in trouble. Lol
Devona Ravenhold I would say, trust the process. I can nearly guarantee he has an entire asethetic around this
Mary Kate Golden I think it would look splendid in the gift shop
Estelle South Africa I love Philllip's taste
Rick Bryant Now get a Mandarin Chandelier.

(y)
Diana Elizabeth Bashford Please remember to press the thumbs up button

View attachment 1401604
smolpuppyo'love can't stop to say hello, but big hugs all around and kisses to all.
smolpuppyo'love just wanted to say that you can get some watermelon aurora borealis crystal cut glass droplets and bling it.....
smolpuppyo'love au revoir see you later, I'll try to catch this as I go

View attachment 1401602
Jean Minnifee We need to move on from 197k now onward and upward to 200k

View attachment 1401600
Eric My BF isn't allowed to buy anything for the house
Eric if he wants to spend money he can make a mortgage payment
Eric Does anyone know if they had baby chicks ?
Eric II kind of like a smaller group you can actually read the chat
Eric Maybe the chicken coop needs a chandelier

View attachment 1401586
Brique & Bois Publisher (Editorial) Hello to the ones who love to gossip about Stephanie, her friends and our editorial... the mayority of this people are from UK, youngsters who don't work. How is all doing?
Brique & Bois Publisher (Editorial)Those mean youngsters are the one who fake to be everyones FANS, the ones who only have a letter as a profile picture here youtube

View attachment 1401579
Brenda Gibbons hi @David logan
Brenda Gibbons STEPHANIE STOLE PATREON MONEY!

View attachment 1401577
Neil Chisholm This is my first premier! I have to say I’m a little excited and have no idea what to expect!

View attachment 1401572
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts troll alert
Shehla Irshad yes troll Allert
siamgirl31 I’ve never seen negatives in this chat. Please stop.
MaryEllen Meekins tch!

View attachment 1401563
Katherine @brend gibbons what are you going on about?
Katherine That money is used towards the chateau restoring.
Karma Thank you for the kind welcome @Brenda Gibbons
Barbara Grace Brenda gibbons be careful of what u say
Sarah Yates @Brenda Gibbons go away, we all know you’re a troll and not real. You’re not welcome here
I'ma Vegemite Brenda Gibbons - no one is forcing people to support her chateau, it's hers anyway
Chelle Wales It's troll, looks like they've stolen Brendas name
Oksana Klein Brenda Gibbons us a Troll! Go away from this chat

View attachment 1401561
Gerald Grady Good evening lovely Lalanders. Seems we have a sad troll
Jenny Willow @Gerald Grady Can you tell Phillip or Stephanie to block the troll.
Gerald Grady Trying to Jenny, just a sad pathetic person. More to be pitied than scorned
Jenny Willow @Gerald Grady Thx. Just hate it when people try and spoil the happy vibe.

View attachment 1401557
Michael Potts F1 Hello!!!
Jill Scott @Michael potts f1 hi there michael
Michael Potts F1Hey @Jill Scott

View attachment 1401554
Sweet Baby J What happened @Brenda Gibbons?
Chelle Wales @Sweet Baby J yes but that brenda gibbons is a troll account
Sweet Baby J I thought @Brenda Gibbons was close friends w Stephanie?
Sweet Baby J Hi chateau friends
Sweet Baby J How did @Brenda Gibbons become a troll?
Sarah Yates @Sweet Baby J it’s a troll, it’s not the real Brenda Gibbons hun
Sweet Baby J I hope the real @Brenda Gibbons is ok
Jill Scott @Sweet baby j it nots the real lady
Val Slater @ sweet baby it is someone using her name

View attachment 1401539
Carol Stevens Philip; the person Brenda Gibbions is saying that Stephanie stole patroons money on line here just so you know
Michelle Kucharew I reported that account as misinformation...closest I could find to describe unsubstantiated slander.

View attachment 1401533
Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!

View attachment 1401529
Michael Potts F1 That is adorbs
Michael Potts F1Love the sunflowers
Michael Potts F1oooo this is what I want to see
Michael Potts F1 Those would be scratches for saddles being carried up and down
Michael Potts F1Love Love Love
Michael Potts F1 Amaury - those are amazing!!
Michael Potts F1 oh that looks so good
The Chateau Diaries @Michael Potts F1 Amaury’s next to me and he says thank you

View attachment 1401527
Sarah Yates Hi @Philip Janssen we have a nasty troll calling itself Brenda gibbons
Philip Janssen I blocked the troll - of course I’m sure it wasn’t actually Brenda Gibbons!
jetje goes dutch @Philip Janssen hoi hoi gelijk even een waarschuwing... Brenda Gibbons is nogal irritant aan het doen .. zegt dat er geld van patreon gestolen is door je lieverd.. pfff
(hi hi just a warning... Brenda Gibbons is acting rather annoying.. says patreon's money has been stolen by your sweetie.. pfff)

View attachment 1401523
Chateau Unwrapped! Hello everyone again - hopefully with the right name this time
Helen Stella @the Chateau Diaries .. have you been on the fizz Stephanie
The Chateau Diaries BOOM I’m in

View attachment 1401516
severn tales how long before the grand salon would be reveal you think guys an other 2 months or more?
Jenny Willow Welcome at last @the Chateau Diaries! Any news on builder Ian?
Always Jiji I'm curious about the progress of Nati's apartment, did I miss news on it being finished or is that still an ongoing project? I'm super nosey and excited!
Spencer Moore I can’t wait to see the chapel all done

View attachment 1401514
Gerald Grady Good evening sweetheart. See you on Sunday
Jason Dubey Hello!!!!
Jason Dubey Sorry I missed you all today
Sweet Baby J Hi @Jason Dubey! You’re my favorite super fan!

View attachment 1401504
Philip Janssen @Gerald Grady Hiya! How are you? :)
Gerald Grady All good Philip, see you on Sunday

View attachment 1401502
Ashley Phillip what color nail polish are you wearing>
Philip Janssen @Ashley Hot Coco by Nailberry!
Ashley Thanks I love the color

View attachment 1401499
Sweet Baby J @Chateau Diaries, why were all the ladies wearing black?
The Chateau Diaries @Sweet Baby J I wore black and it was so unusual for me that all of the others joined in for a laugh

View attachment 1401492
Always Jiji @Philip Janssen you should own a little cottage to foster poor forgotten stuffed taxidermy animals "Fosters home for Forgotten Fur Friends"
Philip Janssen @Always Jiji
Jill Scott @Phillip janssen that is a stunning price for the tapestry
Philip Janssen @Jill Scott Right?! :)
Always Jiji the embroidery is so intricate I would hate to cut it up, maybe for a headboard or frame it for a wall
Ashley Philip you should have gotten the badger
Philip Janssen @Ashley Not for €125 - but I’ll go back and see if he’s still there next time!
Jason Dubey The French lady sitting is now amused

View attachment 1401482
Jason Dubey @the Chateau Diaries Hey Stephanie! How is the plant doing?
The Chateau Diaries @Jason Dubey It’s thriving!
Jason Dubey @the Chateau Diaries Awesome! Have a great night. My gorgeous brand new 6foot conservatory grand piano arrived yesterday

View attachment 1401480
Percy Attfield Hello, a bit late! Been watching to intently.
The Chateau Diaries @Percy Attfield Hello lovely Percy

View attachment 1401475
bee french @philip janssen I watched the chateau diaries & manor&maker day episodes. Stephanie’s wardrobe was beautiful. U always standing next2 her might have 2 buy some new pcs so as not 2 be invisible

View attachment 1401473
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I am good @Michael Potts F1 you and Philipp and many even Dana could collab on a cookbook or table setting book
Michael Potts F1 @Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I would love to do a cook book with Dana - she is amazing
Dana's Cookbook @Stella Marie Poetry and Green arts, love Micheal , dear friend , we will see about that it’ll be amusing
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts Hello @Dana's Cookbook your ears must be burning so what do you think of collab with @Michael Potts F1
Stella Marie Poetry and Green ArtsHello @Philip Janssen what do think of collab with @Michael Potts F1 about table settings book
Michael Potts F1 @Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I can photograph @Philip Janssen's creations

View attachment 1401470
Dana's Cookbook Brenda Gibons just told me she didn’t write the message
An Irish Mammy Hello @Dana's Cookbook

View attachment 1401468
Milagro Guardiola$0.99
Milagro Guardiola$0.99
Milagro Guardiola$0.99
The Chateau Diaries @Milagro Guardiola Thank you so much!!! I hope you’re well

View attachment 1401459
Jason Dubey Poor little bathroom ceiling....
The Chateau Diaries I really disliked the chandelier in the brocante, but so did Simon!
The Chateau Diaries Vivienne and Philip ganged up together
The Chateau Diaries @Sarah Yates It’s true that it seemed transformed once it was in the bathroom
The Chateau Diaries @Brenda M Thank you, I love it
Jason Dubey @the Chateau Diaries You should put it on a dimmer switch

View attachment 1401455
Michael Potts F1There is another email inbox for you to look at ...

View attachment 1401453
Sweet Baby J Ginger Mint is my drag name
View attachment 1401451
Jill Scott see you all next time everyone
Gerald Grady Good bye lovely Lalanders
Percy Attfield Goodnight. Join again soon!
Isabelle Jarvis Goodnight everyone thank you for being here. I arrived too late to greet you all !!!
The Chateau Diaries Night night lovely people
Gerald Grady Night night Princess
Philip Janssen Thank you all so much
The Chateau Diaries @isabelle Jarvis Love you Mummy! See you in @Michael Potts F1 premiere!
Isabelle Jarvis The chateau diaries love you too.
Jason Dubey See you

(y)
Kim Ruddy Hit the LIKE button!!!!

View attachment 1401449
Katherine I LOVE F1! Huge McLaren fan here. Micheal how long have you been a photographer for F1?
Michael Potts F1@Katherine this is my 5 season doing it professionally

View attachment 1401445
View attachment 1401644
Don't miss out! People are going to watch something from Michael Potts F1
GO NOW
It's been a while since smolpuppyo'love was spotted in the chat! The Brenda imposter posts really had everyone in a tizzy. Doesn't take much...

• Haha
Reactions: 22

The Fanny School of Design, but atleast none of the furniture is stained.

View attachment 1401766View attachment 1401769View attachment 1401772View attachment 1401778View attachment 1401788View attachment 1401789
This is the 21st century version of the aristo decorator style Colefax/Fowler et al both Carrie and Fanny aspire to.

Reactions: 6
That color? Really? :sick:

Pussy pink, Prolapse pink Pretty pink?
I wont lower the tone by making rude jokes about the colour looking like a well loved, love passage, were all better then that, I'm better then that!
but the first thought that came to mind when I saw the colour was Michael <3 Madrid Mauve has a nice ring piece to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.