Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

suthern_lurker

VIP Member
No has been like that for along time for me. Is good you can see who is there, unless they are lurking.
Weirdly enough, I see it now....
Don’t know why I didn’t before unless it was that I was reading on a closed thread? Hmmm...
Well I’m glad to see that now! 😳

Reactions: 7

howlingwolf

@Jules100 you're going to need a bigger tiki hut !!
Updated with additional tiles for @Green Fairy @lulublugirl @SleepingBeauty123 @Madame de Pompanddoodoo @ComtesseRose
And @NotAChatelaine who I completely missed out in version one - Sorry 🤗
Jules100's personal favourite tile (fanny poo) added a couple of times because it's so damn good!
Apologies to @Le Baiseur and @ploppityplop2 who have both now been promoted from behind Jules's shoulders.

🍻

View attachment 1406581
AWH I need a beautiful avatar tile of a wolf mask......pretty please Mrs. Jules 😘 😘 😘

• Heart

Freesia54

VIP Member
The Aldis in my neck of the woods stopped carrying most of the skincare & makeup products a while ago. Insert sad, wrinkly, broke face here.
I’ve switched to Mario Badescu - it’s great product and reasonably priced..
Oh that's a shame... I've not heard of your product but sounds like a goodun.

ploppityplop2

VIP Member
I’ve been drinking non alcoholic Martini with a mixer as you can then start drinking mid afternoon and not be asleep by 6pm😂😂. It is £8 in Sainsburys at the moment. I also mix it with soda water
That's really nice, I also enjoy a Crodino and soda 🥂

My neighbourhood as well. Ironically, my house had just been built a few month earlier (my OG neighbours have been a wonderful source of history)- it lost part of the roof and pool cage, and the original owner (who did not evacuate) had a stroke during the storm. (He survived, and fortified the house with a metal roof, extra straps in the attic, electric roll-down shutters, and a whole-house generator with a 250lb underground propane tank.) Even our boat house roof is metal and has massive hurricane straps. When we purchased the home, our insurance assessor said the house could survive up to a Cat 3- so our biggest concern is the storm surge (we live on Charlotte Harbor), and our sailboat and powerboat- our boats are always secured properly, but some of our neighbours have questionable storm prep for their boats (and bad pilings), and do not want a rogue boat hitting one of ours if it gets loose. And people's docks come loose during these storms as well- we are always find ourselves out in the storm pulling wood and decking out of the water. "Live on the water" they said, "It's all boat drinks and cruising to Fishermen's Village for dinner." Lies! Hopes for a quiet season!
Amen!!!

• Heart
Not a payed promotion:

For more than two years now, I’ve been playing a wonderful tablet game called „Murder in the alps“.
it’s a puzzle/search game about a journalist called Anna. The game is built upon different chapters in different locations like a hotel, a small Italien town, Bern in Switzerland.

Each interaction consumes energy, which reloads over the day. (You could buy energy on sales however.) But if you have patience you can play through all chapters within a few month I think.

The newest chapter is „The Dada Killer“, which is extremely fascinating and gives a lot of information about the Dada movement. I truly love this game.

View attachment 1407358
What, no June’s Journey?!?

Summerbaby

VIP Member
I FF thru that whole episode. BORING🥱
Who paints the middle of a wall like that. She is definitely not going to finish it.
I did exactly the same because it was literally like watching paint dry.
And, she obviously only painted that section the way she did so she didn't have to reach up or down, so much easier and less physical exertion on her part. She is waiting for Mo's return to do otherwise, no doubt about it. 😁

Summerbaby

VIP Member
I’ve been drinking non alcoholic Martini with a mixer as you can then start drinking mid afternoon and not be asleep by 6pm😂😂. It is £8 in Sainsburys at the moment. I also mix it with soda water
Great idea as I am the same as you if I start drinking mid afternoon because I am sick of drinking tea/coffee, especially in the summer when you want something long and chilled! Always asleep by 6pm and then awake again at 12 midnight which mucks up my body clock for days on end! 😁

• Haha