Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summerbaby

VIP Member
A bit of a do. Scotman is on his way Stuart has already arrived. You never know Selmar and Tatty might make an appearance as they are climbing up Fanny’s arse again and the icing on the cake IJ and Percy may swoop in. Fun times at shittooville, swinging all the way.
Who is Stuart? Can't for the life of me place him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Summerbaby

VIP Member
your comment reminds me of a guy I met while bartending- he asked me if I wanted to go to his place for Pizza and a F--k? I was offended and he said "what's the matter ? Don't you like Pizza?"
Was he French, as I find the majority of Frenchmen are really shockingly up front when it comes to sex. 😁

Last edited:

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
I just don’t get the Dan situ, there has got to be more to it?! She lets him live there, all through the busiest time of year when the rooms are her commodity with B&B guests a plenty. That in itself doesn’t make sense, we know she’s all about the money. I bet he sleeps in his van. After all he had it converted a few months ago. Selmar alarm bells should be ringing in his ears if that’s the case.
Also, why have an extra mouth to feed when they are clearly budgeting and scrimping on food? He just seems to hang around.
Is he doing work that she doesn’t want blogged about? I doubt it, she is desperate for content, especially showing anything that resembles progress.
There is more to this, he’s basically acting like Skullet in a way, there but not part of the day to day workforce or contributing to the daily ‘roll your sleeves up nitty gritty chores’ like Amoire is - seemingly a kept man? Odd!
Legally she can only let B and B rooms

Beachgirl

VIP Member
I must look out for that. I'm not much of a drinker (it makes me feel unwell long before I get tipsy) but I do like martini and long drinks like Limoncello spritzers, Pimms, etc.
I don’t drink a lot either so I’m really enjoying this one

Summerbaby

VIP Member
C'est vrai.....mon mari est Francais!!
OK, you need to tell me far more please. :)
My personal experience was after just one dance I was propositioned with that well known French phrase - J’aimerais coucher avec vous ce soir. Even with my very limited French, I knew exactly what that meant! :giggle:

• Haha

suthern_lurker

VIP Member
Oooh. Actually, I do that with my husband! It's not underhand, I just plant the seed make a few comments and point him in the right direction. A necessitie in married life I think 😉
Yes @C’est moi 😉
Make them think they’re in charge! 😎
(On the husband/partner)
And choose the time wisely....
Just saying.....🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

WMGL

VIP Member
It's Friday, Friday... Fun night in the VIP lounge.
Let play a fun party game.
So, it's the Zombie Apocalypse and Château De Lalande is the last haven for Humanity. You arrive and have to partner up to fight the onslaught of zombies, who will you choose?

View attachment 1402053View attachment 1402058View attachment 1402069View attachment 1402082
View attachment 1402094View attachment 1402100View attachment 1402102View attachment 1402112View attachment 1402105View attachment 1402111View attachment 1402114View attachment 1402118View attachment 1402120View attachment 1402122View attachment 1402123View attachment 1402133View attachment 1402135View attachment 1402138

One more thing. If the zombies don't kill you, the black mold will. ☺ (Did you really expect to survive at Lalande?!)
Such a big choice of Zombies!! But,none suits my fancy!!

• Haha
  • Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
The time it's taking to construct the ridiculous edifice, you'd think it was Clifton Suspension Bridge and that Dan is a latter day Isambard Kingdom Brunel,
Oh aren't we showing off our British Industrial Revolution history 😉😅 But no, Dan is definitely no Isambard Kingdom Brunel.

• Haha

Summerbaby

VIP Member
My bootleg Daddy’s tiles are just cheesy fun. Although some are easier than others. I am a bit creative and crafty and hope one day to be an artist on the South Florida art fair circuit. A few of the pieces used in thumbnails on an up and coming YouTube channel are my creations.
View attachment 1403045
I thought you might be because some of those tiles weren't easy, especially the portraits.
Do you paint those dog portraits in your avatar? If so, great work.
BTW, thank you for mine, must have been one of your easiest yet although I was in no way fishing for one! :)
Speaking of fish, checked out the thumbnails for that up and coming YTuber you mentioned, v.v. nice indeed. Please pass on my good wishes to her on the South Florida art fair circuit, imo, she has it nailed. :love:

• Heart

CountessPompidoo

VIP Member
I would not be seen dead in a 100 Stars robe / kimono .However when their head bands were in TK Maxx @ £6.99 I bought a load in all different colours, many nice colour combinations and wear them often to keep my hair up and away from face in the summer. They match / blend with most of my outfits. They are well made and stay in place. I would recommend.
I have two but they're too small for me. They're quite tight across my ears. Shame as they are practical as well as pretty. I will give them to my Daughter, so thanks for the reminder ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 7