The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where's the tuna pasta salad?????
I don't know, but they are using the heck out of that new Tiffany Audubon china, aren't they? It's all they've been using for their dinners these days.
I'd venture a guess that it's the priciest they own, so there's a reason they're using it all the time.

Reactions: 12
So was mine until my son moved back home. I’m still getting through his dirty laundry. I swear instead of washing things he just bought new.🤢. Think I’ve counted at least 20 black T-shirts so far. Only another 2 ikea blue bags to wash now. Thank goodness for the heatwave😂😂
Reminds me of my son coming home from university- even down to the IKEA blue bags and his big lacrosse kit bags! Those were the days! Glad his wife now has the unenviable task of scrubbing sports kit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That chandelier in the bathroom... Any lighting in a bathroom must be bathroom safe. Even in France (which sometimes has questionable electrical practices - open sockets in a bathroom, light switches in a bathroom, no earthing). It's an accident waiting to happen, bathroom light fittings should be sealed. She'll end up doing a Claude François! Or maybe snotty squirrel will...
You beat me to it referencing the ledgend that is ClouClou.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
We recently had our three grand-daughters to stay for a few days. Have to say I quite enjoyed seeing the washing line full of pretty tshirts, shorts, gingham school dresses and white ankle socks - I didn't enjoy it quite so much when our children were little and the laundry seemed unending.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It is really good and I also think the best so far in likeness to your original one. If you wish to keep your youthful appearance I recomend Aldi's Laura Caviar Illumination day moisuriser cream. £6.99... compared to be as good if not better than the most expensive brands.. I prefer it to No 7 protect and perfect and thats kind of lower end of expensive ( in my books anyway) . You don't need to spend high to get fabulous results. You look beautiful anyway xx
I might give that a try. I alternate between No 7 and Liz Earle usually. No great advert though if you look at my avatar! I hope I am a little more youthful than that! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Can we get back on track to La Lande and not La Laundry, please ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Agreed, more and more it looks like there’s a side to Annaliese we’ve never seen that might be unsavoury.
Has anyone else noticed how great SJ's hair looks after Annaliese styles it but then it never looks that good again? Why can't SJ duplicate what AP does? Too lazy? Refuses to be upto date with her style? What? She always looks more youthful when AP does her hair.

Reactions: 20
Even worse it's 31 degrees in the shade and I decided to do some baking WTF am I on! Now I've got the song Alexandrie, Alexandra going around in my head and I've been doing 'the dance' like a demented fool in my sweatbox of a kitchen! :rolleyes: 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Even worse it's 31 degrees in the shade and I decided to do some baking WTF am I on! Now I've got the song Alexandrie, Alexandra going around in my head and I've been doing 'the dance' like a demented fool in my sweatbox of a kitchen! :rolleyes: 🤪
So what are you baking? I have some lemons in my fruit bowl and considered lemon and poppy seed cake, but I got distracted by the tennis, looks like it could be a long match.

It’s good to read about alternative stain removal which is more environmentally friendly. I shall investigate more. ❤
A bar of Green Fairy soap and a soft nailbrush works wonders for children's socks and soiled knees / seat of their trousers.

• Heart
Has anyone else noticed how great SJ's hair looks after Annaliese styles it but then it never looks that good again? Why can't SJ duplicate what AP does? Too lazy? Refuses to be upto date with her style? What? She always looks more youthful when AP does her hair.
And she spent mega bucks on a soooooper doooooper Dyson dryer. She featured it in a vlog way back. We got the 'it's really expensive, and I've been thinking about buying one for years but at least everyone can use it'. Yeah right Steff.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can we get back on track to La Lande and not La Laundry, please ?
Abuela, do you not do laundry? We know Fanny doesn’t do laundry and barely knows where the laundry room is. When was the last time we saw the laundry room at the shiteau, unless someone was behind the sheet curtain fiddling with the boiler. I guess the Laundry Room isn’t too important when you only run a part-time, weekend guest house for ‘friends’ and not a full-time bnb.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.