The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Snorty wants a puppy maybe Fanny could dress up for him.

Reactions: 29
What's going on? I miss a day or two and when I return it's like I am in the wrong thread with all of you having different avatars And yes, Jules, I want one, too, pretty please. Though you do it the wrong way: first you ask people to become patreon and then you offer them goodies

Reactions: 29
If Snorty wants a puppy maybe Fanny could dress up for him.
View attachment 1405490
Oh come on…I’m trying to fall asleep…not have nightmares! Wtf??? I think the more disturbing thing is that this was obviously taken in a hotel room, and that just reinforces the whole conversation we had about trying not to think who was in that bed before you arrived. Lol

and I’m going on vacation soon too…I will never un-see this image!

Reactions: 23
Potty loves a good murder mystery dinner. The options for murder plots are endless at the shiteau!
I wonder how many times Potts murder mystery evening involved the demise of Phillip.
Jimmy Connolly
5 days ago
My guess is, It’s Stephanie In the bedroom With the power drill

Reactions: 25
E-mail# 9056

Dear Stephanie,
Me again. Today I saw on the Hate site (I don't read, I never would, but, you know, Google) that they are making fun of your wonderful kitchen tiles. Although, I have to admit, whoever makes them for avatars is very talented. Maybe you could forget your pride, take a look at the Hate site (don't read) and contact the artist, because it seems to me that you were not very happy with your tiles, and this artist also makes them for free.
You know I love you.

@Jules100 I also want a new, blue, profile one. Please. They are so fun and beautiful.

Reactions: 32
Quick thing here....I also use Tide and Downy and I do not like the smell of Tide, either! Have you considered using Tide Free? It's unscented! All you'll smell is whatever your fabric softener smells like!

Reactions: 13
I'm sure Stephanie Jarvis came up with a brilliant plan that the Argentinian Bully could not refuse. She's a master in randomly leaving hints towards something so that when plans are finally made people think they came up with it themselves.

Stephanie Jarvis said, "Stuart Folkes is coming back".

Reactions: 24
Can you imagine the way those queens would shade the Lie Landers?!? I would definitely be here for it, lol.
I think JVNwould want to chop off SJ’s hair and cut some texture into it! Tan would have a breakdown on seeing the wardrobes. And Karamo would need a team to help him with the psychology of the la las…

Love it!
Can you put them in the Lalande kitchen too?
View attachment 1404479
View attachment 1404480
How about using the wonderful @Jules100 tile designs for a printed tablecloth and napkins (on wipeable plastic) as a gift for La La land?!

Reactions: 19
Let's call Michael Petherick to bring his detective inspector costume for the investigation!

Reactions: 17
@Sparrowsfart Thanks for the info. I had to check out the mermaid. What a great idea!!

He has already regressed!

Reactions: 8
Laundry speak....USAer in Italy. A drying rack works amazing....you move it around & in winter in front of the heater. My motto "keep it simple stupid". Stop making things more difficult, Amy!

@Jules100 shame you don't have the dual purpose laundrymat / bar nearby. I think a book could be written about characters of a laundrymat in the US...and well, Florida, you corner the market.

How come we never hear about problems with the washer/dryer situation at HMN? Hey don't care is my guess & sounds like they send out the B&B bedding & towels.

Snorts must have muscle atrophy with the lack of work.

Reactions: 17
Just once. Some old guy was trying to make some intense eye contact.
@Jules100 I don’t have an avatar (wasn’t sure how to add one) but I love love LOVE your designs so please can I have one and then I’ll have to work out how to add it I would like one of the sheep, wearing a tiara and trampling on SJ!

Reactions: 11
I know I'm biased but that has to be my absolute favourite - thank you! It's taken years off me. @Heathcliffe will love it!
It is really good and I also think the best so far in likeness to your original one. If you wish to keep your youthful appearance I recomend Aldi's Laura Caviar Illumination day moisuriser cream. £6.99... compared to be as good if not better than the most expensive brands.. I prefer it to No 7 protect and perfect and thats kind of lower end of expensive ( in my books anyway) . You don't need to spend high to get fabulous results. You look beautiful anyway xx

Oh this is soooooo good... maybe you could go to print... wrapping paper etc... I'm getting excited at the thought... maybe send it to the Charlaton...x

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.