Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jules100

VIP Member
@Jules100 you are Oliver Strong* and I claim the 33,000€ p.m. Patreon slush fund jackpot.
* Infinitely more talented
973A0D66-15BC-4BC8-97D7-90A15794DDBE.jpeg

@Jules100 I just wanted to compliment you on your skills, you've got some serious talent going on there!
26BD510F-A71A-400A-BD63-1ED37D619D97.jpeg

@Jules100 I have been enjoying your tile drawings, if you have a moment pretty please make one for me 😍 I love Key West and totally wish that I could hop on a plane in September but I’m only finally starting my show in August 😞 Everyone will have to enjoy some key lime pie for me!
99053100-F135-4AC7-A391-A528682E4AF8.jpeg

OK I'm coming straight out with it - can I have a tile please @Jules100 to celebrate a certain milestone on here plus they make me laugh so much. You're a legend 😂 ;)
A98FCF3A-79C1-4C2D-BF6C-E880666211EE.jpeg

Jules, I just thought of something I would like if you have the time. I remember when I first posted, Mojo Dublin thought I was Potts, so in memorial of that wonderous moment, I would love it if you could make me one of your precious tiles in the image of this Potts photo to use as my avatar. THANK YOU ahead of time! I will treasure it forever!
8FB70672-CC9E-46D9-9F93-BC12134269F3.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Interesting that Ian agreed to be in the vlog again. @Clara Burnett I remember when he was on talking about the roof beam he was replastering a while back, he also seemed quite agreeable on camera. So I don’t understand why he had a change of heart after that and then agrees again to be on camera now.
Interesting indeed. I don't understand either. Ian the builder will be furious, I'm sure! He got stood up by Ian the plasterer who did not want to work for Stephanie Jarvis anymore, got kicked out himself, only to see his former employer hiring his estranged employee right back from under his nose. That's a hell of a F you she's making publicly to Ian the builder! She willing to pay for it apparently.

That might explain this morning’s Instagram post from Nati. They won’t be there this weekend.
It's "friends"-weekend at her shitshow and Stephanie Jarvis doesn't want he Argentinian Bully anywhere near the people she needs for an entourage. She scared sh*tless that the Nutty Nut will start bullying again as it is not only her first but her second nature too.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
Honestly, I don’t think those weird Daddy tiles will ever actually get installed. I would be shocked if they did. They’ll be set aside and forgotten. Just a feeling based on what we’ve seen SJ do over and over again.
Stephanie has a good spot picked out in the attic for Daddy’s tiles. They are going to be stacked up in the newest Emmaus armoire, right next to the shutter dog armoire.

• Haha
  • Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
Thank you again to our beloved @ComtesseRose for a fresh new thread (smoochies bebe!), and hello to my bitches/Tarlets/Tartgents- I missed your faces while I was off on holiday (there is no way in hades I am ever going to be able to catch up, so this is a lost cause- not even going to pretend I can.) Welcome Newbies and Disgruntled Former Patreons as well! @Jules100, thank you for another fantastic video! Holiday was terrific, as I did get to spend much time with my evil twin and his better half- which was spent in the words of Jimmy Buffett "Beaches, Bars, Boats and Ballards." Thanks for holding the fort at the Fish Shack @billybudd in my absence! Also @Heathcliffe, glad to see you are still alive! Also, additional Hugs and Love to @KyBourbon, @Pekey, @KiKiGee , @Clara Burnett, @Frenchie0810, @M&MsMom, @Lady Avonlea, @Jeeves, @Clara Burnett, @Le Baiseur, @Le Comte de Monte Cristo, @Sparrowsfart, @Albee, @MojoDublin, @JackSpratt, @HalcyonOrganic, @mrsp67 and the rest of you lot (because if I mention everyone else by name, this post will go on forever!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Jules100

VIP Member
@Clara Burnett, I’ll trade you a personalized cheesy bootleg Daddy’s tile ripoff for an extra hot, top secret piece of chateau gossip. Maybe something you’ve been saving for the right moment? Maybe the time is now?

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Potty looks as if he is dislodging a wedgy in this shot.
Potty is starting to look really old, not in a good way and much more like his far less attractive brother Colin. I Neve understood what some ladies (or even many ladies for that matter, too many if you ask me) see in this idiot. That might not be a nice thing to say, but I have little reason to be nice to or about the International Man of Mystery, as his bff Stephanie Jarvis likes to call him even though there's nothing international about this affected speaking South African, nothing mysterious about his boring appearance and to complete the contrast: nothing very manly either. Word is still out on the break-up with Ruthywriter, sadly, because I can only imagine her being better off staying far away from this clown.

• Heart
  • Wow

KiKiGee

VIP Member
200 (1).gif

...and or, an elephant vase in the room...

Ardmore vase.png

Brian Gittus

1 hour ago
Love the show, but it's almost like watching that British tv show years ago called playing it straight. Is Phillip actually Stephanies boyfriend, what's going on there?

SLS

2 hours ago
"Philip", your boyfriend " ? Are you 12 yers old ? No ! You are over 45 years old and you can't call the guy you are sleeping with your LOVER ?

Tom Weber
11 hours ago
Boyfriend. Elephant in the room.

mmekep

14 hours ago
I always worry for their relationship when I hear evidence of the power imbalance such as “you won’t allow me a real pet”

• Haha
  • Sick

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
It's Friday, Friday... Fun night in the VIP lounge.
Let play a fun party game.
So, it's the Zombie Apocalypse and Château De Lalande is the last haven for Humanity. You arrive and have to partner up to fight the onslaught of zombies, who will you choose?

La Reine.png
BJJ in a robe.png
Potty.png
Nic Larkin.png

Agly Nutty.png
Marie Wiik.png
Ass with a Donkey.png
Copper Buttplug.JPG
Brenda's OnlyFans.png
Cara's Bidet.png
Billy in a Wig.png
Ma Sherrie As Heimlich.png
mum.png
Maaike the hypocrite.png
Tomaz Day 3.png
Man Boobs.png
Black T-shirt.png
Dan.png

One more thing. If the zombies don't kill you, the black mold will. ☺ (Did you really expect to survive at Lalande?!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Harpocrates

I am caught up on the thread after being out with no internet or cell reception for the week…I didn’t want to inconvenience @Jules100 so I tried to make a tile myself…you are truly talented @Jules100! As shown by me and Mr Jarvis, tile making is not for everyone!
1657376785520.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
View attachment 1402218

Chloe Malik
4 hours ago
@caroline gooder I keep asking this Caroline every vlog and you never respond? Are you a relative of Stephanie? Have I missed you in the vlogs? I don't remember seeing you, but you are the font of all Chateau knowledge so just being nosey and wondering what your connection is.

caroline gooder
4 hours ago (edited)
@Chloe Malik I have 300 emails in my in box from many vlogs, personal messages from patrons in the know and friends, so I didn't get to yours yet. Just watch the vlogs and read Stephanie's and Philip's comments. All the info is there. The new nail polish breathes so even I could wear it.

Chloe Malik
1 hour ago
@caroline gooder I have been asking here? Probably a few people would like to know. I am afraid I don't have your email as I don't know who you are?
I asked the bitch C Goody2shoes if she was Stephanie and the bitch answered me, quoting a previous comment I had made on another vlog. She is not too busy, just a no it all bitch, and i'm sure shes Fanny.

• Haha
  • Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
caroline gooder
28 minutes ago
They did a nail polish party a few weeks back, with even Michael Potts trying on nail polish. Stephanie and Philip like wearing nail polish.😅🤣😉

2aKENfMu-TNFx74kzPC2cIQw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Chloe Malik
2 minutes ago
@caroline gooder I keep asking this Caroline every vlog and you never respond? Are you a relative of Stephanie? Have I missed you in the vlogs? I don't remember seeing you, but you are the font of all Chateau knowledge so just being nosey and wondering what your connection is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38