The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest from a gushing fan on f/b.

A huge thank you to Stephanie, Nati, Maria, Pavlina, Philip and Amoury for giving Peter to most amazing birthday weekend ever!!!! Dancing the night away with Stephanie and Philip, and our lovely friends and family, after Maria’s wonderfully delicious birthday dinner, following a lovely day wandering the grounds and a game of pétanque, a scrumptious lunch where Maria catered for our dietary issues with a five star feast. Special thanks to lovely Nati who was so attentive and helpful in every way, and many thanks Pavlina for the beautiful floral display in our room. It was a once in a lifetime experience that we will both treasure forever. Sending you all so much love and heart felt thanks for making it such a special treat. Bless you all from the bottom of our hearts 🙏
❤🎂❤🎂❤🎂❤🎂❤🎂❤🎂

Especially heartwarming is the special thanks for the Argentinian bully. One wonders how much their Patreon contribution is each month to receive such treatment. The photos accompanying this piece show the terrible state of the walls both at the shittoo and the chapel.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Old Squirrel Goth Boyfriend ( I just hate those black fingernails of his ) sure can shimmy up that ladder to put "his" chandelier up !
He can work when HE wants too !
He works because SHE made him in response to Tartlets comments that he does NOTHING.

Then he goes all out and make dinner/lunch albeit not cooked, just a salad.

So that's it for a week, he can rest now.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's Friday, Friday... Fun night in the VIP lounge.
Let play a fun party game.
So, it's the Zombie Apocalypse and Château De Lalande is the last haven for Humanity. You arrive and have to partner up to fight the onslaught of zombies, who will you choose?

La Reine.png
BJJ in a robe.png
Potty.png
Nic Larkin.png

Agly Nutty.png
Marie Wiik.png
Ass with a Donkey.png
Copper Buttplug.JPG
Brenda's OnlyFans.png
Cara's Bidet.png
Billy in a Wig.png
Ma Sherrie As Heimlich.png
mum.png
Maaike the hypocrite.png
Tomaz Day 3.png
Man Boobs.png
Black T-shirt.png
Dan.png

One more thing. If the zombies don't kill you, the black mold will. ☺ (Did you really expect to survive at Lalande?!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So, it's the Zombie Apocalypse and Château De Lalande is the last haven for Humanity. You arrive and have to partner up to fight the onslaught of zombies, who will you choose?

View attachment 1402053View attachment 1402058View attachment 1402069View attachment 1402082
View attachment 1402094View attachment 1402100View attachment 1402102View attachment 1402112View attachment 1402105View attachment 1402111View attachment 1402114View attachment 1402118View attachment 1402120View attachment 1402122View attachment 1402123View attachment 1402133View attachment 1402135View attachment 1402138

One more thing. If the zombies don't kill you, the black mold will. ☺ (Did you really expect to survive at Lalande?!)
I’d talk to Michael Potts as there are a couple of interesting guys I’d like to know more about in the F1 world.😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's easier to say who I absolutely would not want on my team.

View attachment 1402053View attachment 1402058
View attachment 1402094View attachment 1402100View attachment 1402105View attachment 1402123

• Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 1402053View attachment 1402058View attachment 1402069View attachment 1402082
View attachment 1402094View attachment 1402100View attachment 1402102View attachment 1402112View attachment 1402105View attachment 1402111View attachment 1402114View attachment 1402118View attachment 1402120View attachment 1402122View attachment 1402123View attachment 1402133View attachment 1402135View attachment 1402138

We. Are. In. Big. Trouble.

You are both correct.

View attachment 1402168

View attachment 1402164

The Power of Pink,
Switzerland's prison system uses this psychological effect to their advantage by confining aggressive inmates to a pink jail cell.
That pink is WAY better than what Teabeg's sister chose. Her "pink" has a lot of brown in it. Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@HalcyonOrganic how are you doing with COVID and your quarantine? Are you feeling better?
Thanks, I only had two days with fever but a terrible soar throat. It’s actually a regular cold for me, but I still can’t taste or smell anything. Can’t taste the difference between a cake or a toast bread, or water and a lemonade.

I however taste salt, sugar and when something is sour. But I can’t say what exactly it is. I taste the sugar, but can’t say the flavor of the candy. I drank milk with syrup, but it was just a creamy liquid for me.
it’s creepy.

And I somehow have the feeling that I have chatted with Baby here, the last two days.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thanks, I only had two days with fever but a terrible soar throat. It’s actually a regular cold for me, but I still can’t taste or smell anything. Can’t taste the difference between a cake or a toast bread, or water and a lemonade.

I however taste salt, sugar and when something is sour. But I can’t say what exactly it is. I taste the sugar, but can’t say the flavor of the candy. I drank milk with syrup, but it was just a creamy liquid for me.
it’s creepy.

And I somehow have the feeling that I have chatted with Baby here, the last two days.
Hopefully your sense of taste will come back soon. Being unable to really taste food or flavors must be terrible. Keep resting and get well soon! Baby is always with us, even if only in spirit! 🤗❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Did the Mairie reject the proposed swimming pool, or just stop Davy's proposed restoration of the pond because they had no permit?
Good question, and I’m not sure. I’ve only ever heard it discussed here, not actually seen the episodes in question.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.