The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your 👀, not SJ’s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's hope tonight's are even worse. This is something that needs to be addressed at the grab channel for sure, so I hope they will. Time to end the freakin' beg show.
Time for tattlers to go under cover, fire the questions off :m

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have a (probably crackpot) theory that the tat shop is just a 'staging post' for the stuff on it's way out of the shithole. They can't be seen to send any of their precious treasures to Emmaus in case they offend the gangsta granny patrons.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think that the "shop" is being set up to help offset the cost of whatever she's spending on the Patreon days. If the people who rush there to visit also stop in the shop to grab a piece of the dump before they leave, it's a win for Stephanie. She will offload all of that crap in her house to these folks. Ephemera, china, glassware, vases, Mason jars touched by Marie, soap (watch out for the soap, Patreons! She has a habit of keeping it for 10 years!), maybe clothing, maybe 10 year old jams and jellies (and I don't care what Saint Kathy says - did you see her vlog about this? - .........I'm not eating it!)......the sky is the limit at that place! Then, a short time after, we'll never hear about that shop again.

It's also why she's cleaning the place. How can you give tours of your home when the hallways are cluttered with junk from years ago? Sure, it may be a safety issue, but it's also not the way any of us would want to represent ourselves in our own home. Especially Stephanie, the Queen of Illusion, who wants everyone to think that only life, love and laughter happens in her home and at the highest level of luxury. That's hard to envision when you're walking past piles of crap that have accumulated for over 15 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ah, if I'd known you were going to Nantes I'd have said to visit La Cigale Brasserie which is opposite the Opera House as it's just so stunning inside.

Now I wonder why she's not shouted this snippet from the roof tops. She couldn't wait to let us know that Matt was getting a divorce or that Dan and Annalse had separated. MMMMM:unsure:
Thanks for your tip. We are back in France in August and may take a stop in Nantes. Otherwise I may persuade some girlfriends to come for a weekend, flights reasonable from Dublin and the selection of shops are different to Dublin. The summer sales were on while we were there but Irish weather means we wear winter clothes for about 50 weeks of the year so summer clothing not the best for us. When do the winter sales happen in France, ours are immediately after Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
c650d71f-26b4-4937-b1a7-b1997bc598ae_text.gif

Katie Pandey
17 minutes ago
Last few videos seem to be phoning it in compared to your usual efforts.

70ae6fd4-1eca-43b9-ba20-3fa2f5cfd960_text.gif

caroline gooder
56 minutes ago (edited)
Stephanie putting in a second geothermal chamber in the area of between the shop and the future pool with a garden over it would help that wing and future rooms there. My stepbrother had a geothermal house with wood burning furnace backup. The pellet system is wonderful now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So if Stephanie is having her patreon get to gether im September I wonder when the Fleuries will be having theirs? Let’s not forget they also run an association Of which the accounts have not been posted. What is it with these associations not being audited and instructed to follow the rules.
Their patreon is quite new. I don't think they managed to scrounge 100 000€ last year which is the limit when you need to make the accounts public?

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1372074
PeterPaul1577
46 seconds ago
Give it all to Emmaus!
Fran George
17 seconds ago
Suggestions don't shop or buy anymore porcelain until your china pantry is done.
Fran J.
1 minute ago
Is the china pantry no longer happening? I am just wondering because you are selling some of it.
Jill Quillen
1 minute ago
Unload. The amount of stuff the chateau has is obscene not to mention the number of gifts received on a monthly basis. It stresses me out. Please stop encouraging you all receiving gifts.
Chuck T
1 minute ago
In the pile for the charity shop is a crystal glass that matches the set that Davey brought from his parents. The cristal d'arques " Longchamp" ones.
Suzanne Gagne
7 minutes ago
So everything we sent her who has loads of money if you didn’t know it will sell the stuff for more money. I feel like I have been taken for a fool.

Maura Lyons
8 minutes ago
Its obscene the amount of china you have, absolutely shocking
Patti Earehart
20 minutes ago
What has happened to the China room?
Oh! Suzanne Gagne, you are so right. You have been.

• Heart
Thanks for your tip. We are back in France in August and may take a stop in Nantes. Otherwise I may persuade some girlfriends to come for a weekend, flights reasonable from Dublin and the selection of shops are different to Dublin. The summer sales were on while we were there but Irish weather means we wear winter clothes for about 50 weeks of the year so summer clothing not the best for us. When do the winter sales happen in France, ours are immediately after Christmas.
www.lacigale.com have been a few times, fabulous. Also www.lesmachines-nantes.fr, have never done this place but always hear good reports. Good shopping in Nantes too. x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
🔥
dario ginevra

39 seconds ago
I have been thinking of posting this comment from a long time, and I have always decided against it because I don't want to sound rude, but since it's a thought that came to me every time I watch one of your videos, now I'm doing it. I really enjoy most of your videos or I wouldn't watch them, but it has been a VERY long time since we have seen some work done (structural/restoration tipe, not cleaning) at the chateau. In 2022 apart for the garden behind the chapel nothing happened. The grand salon, Nati's apartment, the china pantry, the chapel restoration, your office, the wallpaper in the pink bathroom, the pavement of the backyard terrace...It's supposed to be a huge renovation site, full of weekly updates, but all it seems to have been forgotten; no footage, no news, only travels, parties and small(ish) cleaning jobs. And every time I think to where the HUGE amount of money that the chateau receives every month, and that it's suppose to be used ONLY on renovation works is going; because I can't understand. Every chateau channel shows projects starting and finishing, but at the Chateau the Lalande with a budget incomparable to theirs nothing seems to ever be finished.
Wakey waaakey !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dana - Nightdress Spice
Tess - Britney Spice
Fanny - Butter Wouldn't Melt Spice

What was the dress code for this - come as you are?

Such class - a toilet photo. :sick:
Wonder which one of them opened the door and said 'i'd give it five minutes if I were you'.

• Haha
In my mind your group, lawyer and journalist need to do a full on takedown. She won't stop until she is fully exposed for the fraudulent master manipulator that she is.
...exactly...
...someone like her...the only methodology that will work...is for her to be ‘scared straight’...

Reactions: 9
Let's hope tonight's are even worse. This is something that needs to be addressed at the grab channel for sure, so I hope they will. Time to end the freakin' beg show.
I’ve given up watching it but tonight it may be worth it just for the comments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.