The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your 👀, not SJ’s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stephanie: "I bought this a long time ago. I bought this when I was about probably 29 or 30. Just about the time I was moving here."
Philip is 25 years old.

It's not the age difference per se which bothers me, but the lack of worldliness, knowledge, maturity. I'm exhausted after watching Snorty for an entire episode. He's a child barely out of short pants. If Snorty calls Fanny darling one more time I think I'm going to puke.

PhiPhi is a know-nothing who thinks he knows it all!

Question Time !

Who is the man on the coffee mug in the latest CD vlog ...... its around 10.42 ????? in the cupboard with other mugs.
Surely not Daddy!
It's Daddy!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She doesn’t need a lawyer - they don’t have a marriage contract between them. Lol remember when Phyllis said in the relationship patreon exposè that he wanted to get married in the future and Stephanie was flummoxed? Lived for the rebuffing reaction.
Yes, but she doesn’t need to consult a lawyer for the removal of Phyllis unless he started to say “this and that is mine,” in which case it’ll become trickier with the employment/gigolo issue. I suspect she’ll let him take what he wants to be rid of him.
Clara has told us before that Stephanie doesn’t use legal channels for anything official such as her employees at the chateau who are all contractors; the lake draining; contesting workaway banning her; not using NDAs for her staff; the “illegal” sharing of her patreon videos here; it’s goes on and on.
The lawyers she consulted on chasing the bad Tattle dream away was a one time thing, I figure. She won't go easily down that route again.

Reactions: 27
It is very sad for those people who sent them in good faith.
Oh there has to be Karma for her and that god awful "boyfriend" !
Who on earth do they think will visit their 'shop' or do you think the target market will be the visiting patrons.

Reactions: 20
Perhaps some of our Frenchies can weigh in on the question of whether or not the Squirrel Shoppe needs a permit.
I thought that's what this says.
What he does need is to no longer be registered as a Dutch citizen because he has left that country for more than the law says he needs to live there to be still that. I guess he still cashes in on his Dutch unemployment cheques though. I have been trying to get proof on that for ages, but surprise surprise, it's all wrapped up in smoke and mirrors. So he can "work" there (doing that musical garbage), doesn't "live" there, but still "officially" lives there? Hmmm...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
hello All from the bourgogne Omg the weather is terrible..There was so much to do first, i didnt catch up with the lateste vlogs..Also the internet isnt very well here..that was no surprise...we are spolied at home....lots of love from France..

• Heart
Reactions: 52
It would be one thing to sell CL brand souvenir type things online, but sending china! Can you imagine the packaging to ship? And knowing how careless they are, the damaged goods they’ll be refunding.
Double the waste: it was send to them as expensively paid and extendedly wrapped gifts and will be poorly packaged send back to the new "lucky" owner. They think it's a genius plan, obviously. I do too: it will get them busted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
As a welcome gift (Welcome!) I will let you in on a little secret I have been keeping for myself (and a few others who know her more intimate truths): she did stick with Potts and is still sticking with Potts. The relationship between Potty and Stephanie Jarvis never truly ended, but evolved into what it is now, an "open" relationship where they are "allowed" to have other significant others around if that suits their practical needs. Don't be fooled by such optics though, they are still very much a couple, in every sense. People should ask his (ex) girlfriends Tess and Ruthywriter just how that feels.
Why does this not surprise me AT ALL?!? Their connection is pretty obvious to any casual viewer, but more than that (don't slaughter me!) he's still pretty good looking. Obviously looks aren't everything, and since he's still involved with Fanny I'd say it's pretty obvious he's probably a shite human being but... still hot.

Reactions: 21
The lawyers she consulted on chasing the bad Tattle dream away was a one time thing, I figure. She won't go easily down that route again.
Interesting... Minnie is looking into getting legal aid as we speak... (Although, I shouldn't be saying this.)

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Yes she needs a more capable partner to help her around the Chateau not that twit.
I've been feeling the cold too, but last September we put in a heat pump. (we are lucky that our govt subsidised it heaps! they want to stop open fires)
The heat pump is amazing even with our Cathedral ceilings, I have enjoyed feeling toasty warm in the evenings, especially the nights I come home from swimming.
I have seen too many burn photos from when hotwater bottles burst/perish to ever use them again.
OK this 👆 is what I don't understand about the heating at the tit'o. The french government give massive tax breaks and subsidies (and the money lenders are obliged to give you cheap loans) for "economic" home renovations and improvements - insulation, solar panels, water softeners AND HEATING. There are probably other things but these are the ones we have claimed for over the years. The French government is keen to upgrade fioul (heating oil) boilers and any heating that uses pollution making energies) I saw that fanny has a fioul reservoir in one of her outbuildings, is that not in use? That said, if the under floor heating is not performing I'm pretty sure that there are subsidies of some sort to be had to change the system. Maybe not as generous as what would be given for changing to pompe á chaleur (the heat pump that @Sparrowsfart mentions which is the gouvernements current heating chou-chou). If her m.i.a. accountant or phantom heating technician were worth their salt both of them can advise her on this. That's how we found out.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Who on earth do they think will visit their 'shop' or do you think the target market will be the visiting patrons.
Fanny's Summer Garden Party for Patron's is just a giant Reverse Garage Sale.
Not only is Fanny selling patron's her own old junk, Fanny is selling patron's their own old junk back to them.
It's Evil Genius because the grannies are falling for it.

And from today's comments....(all visitors come by car to the HMN, but most fly to France and then rent a car to travel to the shiteau - but don't bother Fanny with such details).

Nicole Thijs
5 hours ago
How practical it is going to be for guests to buy whole tea sets and get them home? They have to be driving otherwise this will not be selling well. I would rather go for small single items.

The Chateau Diaries
5 hours ago
That’s true for anyone flying from abroad, but we also have quite a few guests who come by car.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Got strong vibes that Snorty wished he was in the wedding party & running off with them together on their honeymoon & back to Brazil. Sitting beside the happy couple at dinner Snorty looked more in his natural habitat than when he's sitting beside his mummy Stephanme.
Hear hear. The rumor I just heard is that the guy with the glasses really liked Snorts and made a pass at him. Wedding day, my ass. Smoke and mirrors rule that place as they never did before.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Got strong vibes that Snorty wished he was in the wedding party & running off with them together on their honeymoon & back to Brazil. Sitting beside the happy couple at dinner Snorty looked more in his natural habitat than when he's sitting beside his mummy Stephanme.
I thought that too !!
He had this sickly sweet little look on his face ! Yik !!! :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Perhaps some of our Frenchies can weigh in on the question of whether or not the Squirrel Shoppe needs a permit.
I thought that's what this says.
I believe the answer is yes. They need to register the business officially. That costs money. They will be required to undertake courses in book keeping and record keeping to prove that they are capable of running a business. They will be required to have a "declared" financial sum behind them. It is all bloody complicated and expensive opening any business in France. And they will shut you down if you do not comply to the regulations. Happened to 2 people in our village. Both separate enterprises, nothing to do with each other just coincidence 2 in the same village. One was a brocante, spent a fortune changing his garage space into a shop it looked really nice but he had never registered so they shut down. Other other was a pizzeria opened up in a former restaurant had absolutely no idea how to run a business, was not registered and was closed down. That said, chambre d'hĂ´tes, b&b's, gates don't fall into that category at all unless you have more than a certain number of bedrooms. Bizarre, anyone can rent out a room!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.