The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your 👀, not SJ’s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg, that porcelainevlog...what a lott of mismatched crap...every cupboard or corner is stuffed with it....unbelieveable...they bought it from emmaus..and now they are startting an emmaus themselves...

she took our advice to hart...installing woodburners...yes Fanny we know you read here...do you want me to come over and give some advice?:D just a few hours away....and yes the weather is terrible in France...lucky it stopped raining...we have heating here in our place...so now i can catch up with your antics...that brazilian couple must be freezing with those clothes in that cold damp heap..

i also watched billy installing gates...from Po...because they were special...no billy they are not..all the way through france almost into Spain with that communitytruck..to buy gates...wtf..we almost have the same here...not special at all..you can find them everywhere in France..

Fanny knows how to annoy me...that horrible song again...la belle epoque aha...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Thank you! Absolutely unbelievable how the "upstairs" and "downstairs" of the house has fallen into place. Is Amaury required to serve when his parents are visiting also? Amaury seems to be working his a$$ off in all areas of the farmhouse. He has his head up the chimney, out to water the garden, do a little woodworking, then clean up and serve dinner...Meanwhile, the 25-year-old is sorting china and bossing the owner around.
Where is Dan these Days? Noticeably absent from SJs vlogs.
maybe the door hit him on his way out. the last few of his vlogs have been focused on the barn wreck. I believe he still has the mini digger which no doubt will be forcibly returned to lieland before they let him go. This means YET ANOTHER UNFINISHED PROJECT wooo!

she maybe hittin a world record for most half finished DIY renovation tasks. currently 6 not completed projects that were once started by the shitaulian staff

Reactions: 19
So if Stephanie is having her patreon get to gether im September I wonder when the Fleuries will be having theirs? Let’s not forget they also run an association Of which the accounts have not been posted. What is it with these associations not being audited and instructed to follow the rules.

Reactions: 22
Maybe Dana his in big distress. In sex distress…

I mean, can you imagine that?

YEEESS DAAN! YEEEEEES YEEEEEEEEEEES OH MY LITTLE AUBERGINE

and so on.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
@Clara Burnett - we know that SJ reads here - does she have a account or does she ever try and send her minion to derail us? ive heard there have been flying monkeys. ( although maybe they would be best called flying pigs in her case as she tells the truth so often)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Be still my heart, the heating issue was actually discussed. Wood stoves in the fireplaces what a clever concept especially since you have all the firewood you would ever need, what a revelation!
All those chimneys that are going to be used need to be swept (should be done every year by law and for house insurance). Also all those chimeys will need to have a liner put in (if they haven't already got them), that's a big job on it's own. She'll need woodburners with a decent enough KW output. Ours is a 12kw which heats our house. This will be interesting to see if she want's to shell out.

• Haha
  • Heart
@Clara Burnett - we know that SJ reads here - does she have a account or does she ever try and send her minion to derail us? ive heard there have been flying monkeys. ( although maybe they would be best called flying pigs in her case as she tells the truth so often)
Not being Clara, or am I? Uuhhhhhhh

But yes, so far she had at least some superfans sent here, also Brenda from that Facebook page. Probably Billy too, and baby.

Reactions: 6
Quel surprise :unsure: non;)
I should think her reputation goes before her. A French artisan won't be messed about and it wouldn't surprise me if they're steering clear of the place. If the chap is fully qualified and registered, no problem. There is a national shortage of plumbers and heating engineers in France, you are incredibly lucky if you can get one.

Reactions: 12
Something has just clicked, iv always found it odd there "setting up a shop" in the middle of no where, we know fanny has no interest in creating links with the town or her community, so the only reason I can think of is a tax right off or to balance the spending numbers, now she can use the reason "Oh its for the shop" "I don't own that, my business dose" "I used the shops money to buy that"
One of the balding spiffhead’s ideas. You know these annoying teenagers and their fanciful notions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
…. Just had a thought, Ruthy Writers next book could be a corker. May be we could give her a hand thinking of its title? I’m sure she lurks here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
…. Just had a thought, Ruthy Writers next book could be a corker. May be we could give her a hand thinking of its title? I’m sure she lurks here.
Love in the downstairs loo
Only the peacocks know
It’s ecstatic in the attic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Who on earth do they think will visit their 'shop' or do you think the target market will be the visiting patrons.
Good point! And, who on earth will be the shopkeeper? The 25-year-old will have to get out of bed and man the shop? The whole story is just reeks of nonsense to the 9th degree. After this video, I'm almost sure she has overextended herself. I'm guessing her Johnny Depp style spending has left her cash poor with a farmhouse full of unfinished projects.

God he's a pretentious prick, wouldn't you just like to give him a swift kick up the arse. Who the hell needs that much crockery!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thank you! Absolutely unbelievable how the "upstairs" and "downstairs" of the house has fallen into place. Is Amaury required to serve when his parents are visiting also? Amaury seems to be working his a$$ off in all areas of the farmhouse. He has his head up the chimney, out to water the garden, do a little woodworking, then clean up and serve dinner...Meanwhile, the 25-year-old is sorting china and bossing the owner around.
Where is Dan these Days? Noticeably absent from SJs vlogs.
Is Dan over at Dana’s?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.