The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your šŸ‘€, not SJā€™s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After all the washing, and the set up in the Phyllis Shop - can you imagine the rodent excrement dabbled on the plates. Of course rats crawl around in there at night.
Donā€™t they need a permit to open that shop?! Report sales, report taxes collected. . . . . .?
Can we reflect for a moment on the stationary drawer in her bedroom area a few days ago - have you ever in your life, besides a stationary store, seen so many cards jammed into multiple drawers?
And people will still send her more stuff?
Venting. Thank you.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
That toddler has been stacking the chateau deck with his friends and hangers on, slowly replacing Fanny's friends with his own. It's not going to end well for her with someone like that about the place. Also....they didn't show even half of the porcelain tat. There's heaps more. I suppose Fanny wants to keep the 1970's yellow flowers set šŸ™„

Reactions: 27
Welcome to the first episode of Chateau Hoarders DIY. With our first, most severe case at Shiteau De Lalosing It. Lasted about 10min. before I had to turn off another clearing out vlog. So glad I'm not paying for this shite since last Dec....my name is STILL in the end credits. :oops::mad::oops::mad:
I was actually nauseated by all that china. Washed by slaves.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
After all the washing, and the set up in the Phyllis Shop - can you imagine the rodent excrement dabbled on the plates. Of course rats crawl around in there at night.
Donā€™t they need a permit to open that shop?! Report sales, report taxes collected. . . . . .?
Can we reflect for a moment on the stationary drawer in her bedroom area a few days ago - have you ever in your life, besides a stationary store, seen so many cards jammed into multiple drawers?
Venting. Thank you.
Perhaps some of our Frenchies can weigh in on the question of whether or not the Squirrel Shoppe needs a permit.
I thought that's what this says.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Watched the latest clear out distraction from the books... This book cooking is apparently a marathon not a sprint...
Whenever a narc repeatedly proclaims they are not doing something they are do it and doing it often...
Messages sent to the gullible people sending gifts... Don't send note card or stationary Skankanee has more than she will ever use...
If you send China it better be expensive and at least a full 16 person set... Anything less is unusable and will be discarded...

Wood heating inserts... When Ian cleared the barea for Heir Nuttys apartment they got rid of like 6 or 7 vintage ones... Selmar grabbed 1 and upcycled it into a heating unit for the patio... Probably tired of freezing his ass off for the grift grabs... Also noted they put all the crap on the trailers for the dump... No way did those workers take that like that... Used wood stoves go for a couple hundred dollars each ... Anything usable would be sold to a salvage yard and the metal to a scrap yard... They could have saved the wood burners to be reinstalled... Such a dumbass...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Its like looking for a needle in a haystack!!!
Oklahoma!!

That toddler has been stacking the chateau deck with his friends and hangers on, slowly replacing Fanny's friends with his own. It's not going to end well for her with someone like that about the place. Also....they didn't show even half of the porcelain tat. There's heaps more. I suppose Fanny wants to keep the 1970's yellow flowers set šŸ™„
Er,.....he has no friends to hang on....or around...just his 47 year old tart.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They are going to have an online store? These people who canā€™t even send out a simple postcard to their patrons.

7356B29B-1D4F-492B-ADBC-E70167793EF8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Unbuttoned shirt with a beanie in summer. Does he have a problem with being cold? If so, how does he survive the winters?
Philip doesnā€™t get cold in the winter because he travels with Medame to Mummyā€™s beach house in South Africa every year.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Also, that is Philipā€™s hand!
View attachment 1372099
I wonder if there is a lot more editing that we are not aware of. Have we ever actually seen Stephanie & Philip in the same place at the same time? Perhaps lots of green screen and split screen and stand ins from behind. Maybe @Clara Burnett has been trying to tell us all along. Smoke & mirrorsā€¦
As a member of the LGBTQ+ community, I fully support PhiPhi's transition to another gender! Perhaps Stepha mememe has always wanted a daughter. :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This is probably a stupid question... Who in the hell has 2 dishwashers and doesn't have a set of regular dishes that can be washed in a dishwasher??? You know regular breakfast, lunch and dinners for the skeleton crew in winter... I forgot she is so used to having slaves to hand wash the China she doesn't care what a pain in the ass it is...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
We had to replace our HVAC today. Miracles upon miracles... the carbon monoxide detecter was not working and there was a pipe that had deteriorated causing carbon monoxide to escape. We are lucky that we didn't wake up dead.
I cannot imagine what kind of heating system they have at LL and how safe it would be, if it even worked. I never realized the deadly hazards until today,
1656296320306.png

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
They couldn't even email a mass mailer to their patrons announcing the garden party in September. They have no clue!
It would be one thing to sell CL brand souvenir type things online, but sending china! Can you imagine the packaging to ship? And knowing how careless they are, the damaged goods theyā€™ll be refunding.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow Cameltoe was in Oaklahoma... He's having old theater buddies come play volunteers at the shitshow... Skankanees narc paranoia probably demands they find slaves I mean volunteers somewhere... She was probably told it would be good exposure for her to volunteer... Probably lured with a promise to be an extra on the channel 4 episodes...

Reactions: 12
Venting. Thank you.
Not to mention a business license. The shop is for the intent to sell items..make money. France I'm sure requires it. Is his or hers intent to commit fraud? The license has to be posted on the wall and let's not forget insurance.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We had to replace our HVAC today. Miracles upon miracles... the carbon monoxide detecter was not working and there was a pipe that had deteriorated causing carbon monoxide to escape. We are lucky that we didn't wake up dead.
I cannot imagine what kind of heating system they have at LL and how safe it would be, if it even worked. I never realized the deadly hazards until today, View attachment 1372627
Wow! Thankful that was found before you ā€œwoke up deadā€! Omg!!! Really dodged a bullet there! šŸ™€
But hate that you had the expense of replacing it- I know they arenā€™t giving those away! šŸ˜³

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.