The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your 👀, not SJ’s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think most of the comments on the video are made up by Phi Phi or some hired people generating comments, using computer generated names. Phi Phi/ Fanny, under cover as Caroline Gooder is patrolling the comments viciously today,

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Another questioning his role
Funny that - those words were more ones i would use to describe our verucca salt. I am not a fan of philip but thankgod he managed to convince steph to get rid of something! if it was up to her nothing would have left.

Reactions: 9
Be still my heart, the heating issue was actually discussed. Wood stoves in the fireplaces what a clever concept especially since you have all the firewood you would ever need, what a revelation!
As was the very very illegal issue of selling cadeaux "gifts" donated to her "non-profit" "charity".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Having been relentlessly and wrongly accused of being a flying monkey myself, I'd like to make a modest proposal.
I am not a veteran of the early assault on Clara and others, and the direct message trolling, as many here are.
I understand the reality of the situation and have taken measures to protect myself against anybody with minimal internet skills finding my true identity -- more to protect myself here, for having dissident opinions (a bombastic way of describing cries of horseshit), than against Fanny's fancy French lawyers.
There are veterans here worthy of respect.
And I think they alone should rule on who and what is a flying monkey. Even though I know personally the less scrupulous use the term to police thought. Nobody's perfect.
The real issue of false accusation is quashing dissent as Jarvis' brainwashed fans and minions do. We entirely abnegate the moral authority of our case by behaving as they do. This matters only to a handful of people. I'm one of them.
And, more important, the ripple effect of false or indiscriminate flying monkey accusations is to discourage out-of-the-box evolutionary thoughts on organizing and implementing crowd-sourced information and investigation. I have serious professional chops in that department and am pretty disinclined to volunteer them here. I thank and admire the spectacular skills of those who do.
I think spurious thought policing here (as well as other factors, such as anonymity) has sadly pushed justice for Jarvis off the table and into the hands of others less volatile than contributors here. Who notably use our well-curated Wiki for their information.
If we are to be a reliable source, there are a number of behaviors we ought not engage in. One would be calling people flying monkeys when the jury is not in.
Can we leave this particular defense of our well-researched case to the OGs? Definition: Veterans of the early assaults. You know who you are.
And so do we.

Are people seriously thinking Stephanie is consulting lawyers? Darlings, she hasn't submitted her architectural plans as of yet because she doesn't want to pay the admin fees - she is certainly not going to pursue anyone here. A fraudster of her magnitude will not expose herself in a court of law for fear of shining light onto her own deviances. Remember that - say what you wish about her - she wouldn't dare come after you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If Fanny had shown her china collections and accumulated crap from the beginning, the gift grab would never have generated any momentum and become the bloated, greedy grifting scheme it is today. People who sent her Granny’s china and other valuables are now realizing it meant nothing to Stephanfraudie and their family heirlooms have likely been given to Emmaus, pitched out with the trash, or are stuffed in a storage room or hallway covered in peacock tit, just like daddy’s treasured jag. Then the people who sent presents over 6 months ago that haven’t been opened are realizing they fell victim to Fannys poor little orphan routine. They are sad/mad when they realize the fate of their treasured items and presents they spent so much time carefully selecting, packaging, and paying a fortune in postage to send to Shopaholic Shittelaine.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
And how wasteful she Is. She purchased an entire set of china for her Barbara Cartland dinner, used it once, and is ready to sell the set. Yes, she is a poor little orphan who needs $33,000+ per month by ebegging.

Also, think of how much china the old battle axe has in her apartment at the Shittoo, the house in England, and in South Africa. She and Fanny could stock a department store.

She has received many individual pieces of china during her gift grab that are not shown.

When you receive thousands of gifts per year, why can’t Ñutty take a photo of the china gifts and note who gave them? Oh right she would have to put down her champagne, wine, etc, to do so.

And i'm sure all the super expensive stuff has been squirrelled away by stepha- me me me and Mr squirrel hogger. When the tax men eventually catch them up - its going to be one hell of a mess to sort. They will probably feel like those soldiers did in WW2 when they found the hidden gold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
tattlers are you ready for some china fondling 🥴

i am giving this a pre emptive break down of

60% this is so beautiful, fondling content
10% actual clearing
15% getting distracted ( maybe trying to explain the lack of progress on the china pantry) - we all know ian ran away!!
5% other stuff
View attachment 1371875
If anyone wants China Pantry goals Cris Kardashian has a lovely one! And it’s so Clean!!

tattlers are you ready for some china fondling 🥴

i am giving this a pre emptive break down of

60% this is so beautiful, fondling content
10% actual clearing
15% getting distracted ( maybe trying to explain the lack of progress on the china pantry) - we all know ian ran away!!
5% other stuff
View attachment 1371875

Pantry Goals Kris K

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
If Fanny had shown her china collections and accumulated crap from the beginning, the gift grab would never have generated any momentum and become the bloated, greedy grifting scheme it is today. People who sent her Granny’s china and other valuables are now realizing it meant nothing to Stephanfraudie and their family heirlooms have been given to Emmaus, pitched out with the trash, or are stuffed in a storage room covered in peacock tit, just like daddy’s treasured jag. Then the people who sent presents over 6 months ago that haven’t been opened are realizing they fell victim to Fannys poor little orphan routine. They are sad/mad when they realize the fate of their treasured items and presents they spent so much time carefully selecting, packaging, and paying a fortune in postage to send to Shopaholic Shittelaine.
Its sad that these people actually spent a tonne of money on them too. I find it hard to believe that people would actually send them the heirlooms. Do you not have anyone in your family/ life who would value it better or would like it? And shame on steph and co for accepting these gifts. waiting 6 months or ore to see your gift opening is crazy!! I bet if anyone asked for the item back they would refuse ( or state it is being used for ....)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Are people seriously think Stephanie is consulting lawyers? Darlings, she hasn't submitted her architectural plans as of yet because she doesn't want to pay the admin fees - she is certainly not going to pursue anyone here. A fraudster of her magnitude will not expose herself in a court of law for fear of shining light onto her own deviances. Remember that - say what you wish about her - she wouldn't dare come after you.
I think the idea was Jarvis had consulted fancy French lawyers to bring down Tattle.
There is no venue, jurisdiction, or applicable law, in/under which she can sue me effectively if she ever found out who I was.
Impunity, let us note, lays on us an extra obligation to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
Yep. Buzzkill is my middle name.

Reactions: 17
Did you get the message THEY ARE NOT SELLING ANY GiFTS. They can’t remember exactly which were gifts but they are definitely not selling any.
Can't sell them, if they've already been sent to the landfill. LOL!

Are people seriously think Stephanie is consulting lawyers? Darlings, she hasn't submitted her architectural plans as of yet because she doesn't want to pay the admin fees - she is certainly not going to pursue anyone here. A fraudster of her magnitude will not expose herself in a court of law for fear of shining light onto her own deviances. Remember that - say what you wish about her - she wouldn't dare come after you.
Well the 30K is being spent on something... I'd tread a bit cautious. But if Stephanie Jarvis were to sue me, I'd go full on YankeeWally (you sue me, I'll demand the truth.)
Also, in her mind, she is never in the wrong. People like that are scary, till karma gets them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think the idea was Jarvis had consulted fancy French lawyers to bring down Tattle.
There is no venue, jurisdiction, or applicable law, in/under which she can sue me effectively if she ever found out who I was.
Impunity, let us note, lays on us an extra obligation to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
Yep. Buzzkill is my middle name.

I think Clara may have repeated that, but I simply don't believe it to be true. If she were trying to get us to stop tattle would have shut the thread down years ago and yet Stephanie is consistently addressing issues from our chat in her subsequent flogs. She would litigate against us - trust me. She's too lazy and fearful.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think Clara may have repeated that, but I simply don't believe it to be true. If she were trying to get us to stop tattle would have shut the thread down years ago and yet Stephanie is consistently addressing issues from our chat in her subsequent flogs. She would litigate against us - trust me. She's too lazy and fearful.
Didn't our @Clara Burnett say SJ consulted her lawyers to try and get Tattle to delete the picture of the 'soiled' nightgown and the nightgown pic alone ????

Reactions: 15
not to mention that not all of us are in france or even in the EU so she would have a ard time getting french courts to sue a american, a brit, a aussie, etc etc when they have no links to france and all have different free speech laws

not to mention where are the servers for the tattle forum? to get the IP adress to ID any of us - she would need to sue them first -

• Heart
Can anyone take pics of nattie at the end of this vlog? She looks very pregnant

Reactions: 7
Apparently Marie lives her life by quotes of Oscar Wilde. Us mere mortals who went through life knowing what we wanted to do or indeed now have a permanent career, well more fool us. 😂😂😂
Sorry, just had to say it before I implode - why can't she just get over herself!!!! Grrrr!!!! 😫🙄🤬. The word sanctimonious comes to mind.
........ it's ok, ifeel better now. 😁....

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Can anyone take pics of nattie at the end of this vlog? She looks very pregnant
in which case Natti and or dear Amury are on there way out- Steph would not let a baby stay- not only would it draw attention from her - but it would interrupt her precious 14 hr sleep and would prevent one or both from doing any work. ( not that Natti seems to do much anyway)

The only plus side would be the expensive baby gifts and the videos content ( baby christened at own church etc) - which maybe ready by the time baby is 20

also congrats @Linus for your VIP status

• Heart
Funny that - those words were more ones i would use to describe our verucca salt. I am not a fan of philip but thankgod he managed to convince steph to get rid of something! if it was up to her nothing would have left.
It's not really leaving though is it. Just moved to the shop. Only time there might be sales is on the open days, and there is nothing stopping Fanny taking anything back, when she wants to.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.