The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your 👀, not SJ’s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...sj is a ‘type’...and in my years of experience...no matter what evidence has been gathered and verified...infractions profiled and duly recorded...any shame tactics employed in order to compel her to admit any wrongdoing...any attempt to implore her to atone for her guilt or transgressions...will be to no avail.

...she will defiantly...continue to play dumb and be truly baffled at any accusations brought forth...and proclaim her unquestionable innocence...to the very end. ...it’s who she is...and how she views herself...that is at stake with her. ...she sees herself as untouchable and flawless...and therefore...has no awareness...let alone any remorse...

...Stephanie Jarvis is not the type...to ever make a mea culpa...

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She should become a nun in a monastery. And if they have a vow of silence, no one will tell her what to do.
Stephanme would love that!

1) vows of celebecy
2) serving community not self
3) minimal personal items
4) having to actually stick to a schedule ( prays at set times)
5) being told to not talk much ( meals in silence)
6) having to wear modest clothes ( no showing off her cleavage)
7) frowned upon for deceit, manipulation and lack of honesty
8) not allowed huge amounts of money
9) no luxury holidays or jet setting

I wouldn't send her though - I would be thinking of the poor nuns having to deal with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jetje said hello to everyone on How To Renovate A Chateau, and now she’s going to be on CD again.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
so first 2 mins into the new flog - eye spie on the stairs a new large bamboo mirror to match the wardrobe and bedside table - been spending again have you! tut tut

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Is she about to release her meal backwards or forwards?
Well ive watched a grand total of 5 min and i want to launch my dinner forwards .

they want to keep to much of the porcelain from the attic - whats the point if you cant see it or use it!! If you have so much that you can barely remember what was a gift and what wasn't i think that is a massive issue and shows your hording scale. Not lived with a item long enough is not a good reason to keep it!! if you haven't seen or used it get rid of it !!

Reactions: 24
The outside heat crawls into the chateau and has a thermodynamic reaction with the moist walls, thereby creating a natural air condition.
So in the winter it must be the opposite and they’ll have heating too! THAT’S why she hasn’t fixed the heating system…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I knew they were excessive about porceline but that is crazy.

2 wardrobes o narnia
1 kitchen cuboards
2 side pantry things
1 lot stashed behind a mary statue.
and heavens knows how much is stored elsewhere and wasn't shown!

Stephanme wanted to hold onto everything. it felt like pulling teeth.. and was probably more painful for us than hedgehog hogger.

now lets watch fluries - heres hoping it's a pallet cleanser

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I knew they were excessive about porceline but that is crazy.

2 wardrobes o narnia
1 kitchen cuboards
2 side pantry things
1 lot stashed behind a mary statue.
and heavens knows how much is stored elsewhere and wasn't shown!

Stephanme wanted to hold onto everything. it felt like pulling teeth.. and was probably more painful for us than hedgehog hogger.

now lets watch fluries - heres hoping it's a pallet cleanser
This vlog is clear proof that the Cadeau grift grab needs to stop. She doesn't need any more crap in that shithole!!

And all the references to making space for buying new things!!... You are ill Fanny. Get some bleeping therapy and stop the compulsive buying with Patreon money! 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Apparently Marie lives her life by quotes of Oscar Wilde. Us mere mortals who went through life knowing what we wanted to do or indeed now have a permanent career, well more fool us. 😂😂😂

Oh let's pick a quote from the internet and publish to my idiot patreons and viewers.
OMG Oscar will be turning in his grave if he knew Marie was quoting him. Oscar was a witty sucessful playwright and author. Marie is.....................

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
1656274398645.png

PeterPaul1577

46 seconds ago
Give it all to Emmaus!

Fran George

17 seconds ago
Suggestions don't shop or buy anymore porcelain until your china pantry is done.

Fran J.

1 minute ago
Is the china pantry no longer happening? I am just wondering because you are selling some of it.

Jill Quillen

1 minute ago
Unload. The amount of stuff the chateau has is obscene not to mention the number of gifts received on a monthly basis. It stresses me out. Please stop encouraging you all receiving gifts.

Chuck T

1 minute ago
In the pile for the charity shop is a crystal glass that matches the set that Davey brought from his parents. The cristal d'arques " Longchamp" ones.

Suzanne Gagne

7 minutes ago
So everything we sent her who has loads of money if you didn’t know it will sell the stuff for more money. I feel like I have been taken for a fool.

Maura Lyons
8 minutes ago
Its obscene the amount of china you have, absolutely shocking

Patti Earehart

20 minutes ago
What has happened to the China room?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
But the Fleuries' kitchen is looking lovely ♥
Fleuries look like they fell in love, BJJ and SJ look like they fell in convenience.
There is only so much nonsense and frivolity one can take.
What goes around, comes around. Sooner or later...

P.S. Latest VIP signing off ✌

khgkv.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
tattlers are you ready for some china fondling 🥴

i am giving this a pre emptive break down of

60% this is so beautiful, fondling content
10% actual clearing
15% getting distracted ( maybe trying to explain the lack of progress on the china pantry) - we all know ian ran away!!
5% other stuff
View attachment 1371875
Who holds a plate like this unless you were trying to show off your nails?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Who holds a plate like this unless you were trying to show off your nails?
Jesus, I hope that pratt keeps that Alfred Meakin plate safe. I have a few bits of that from my Mum. It's glorious, not worth anything but part of English history. I love it :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.