The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your šŸ‘€, not SJā€™s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be still my heart, the heating issue was actually discussed. Wood stoves in the fireplaces what a clever concept especially since you have all the firewood you would ever need, what a revelation!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Also, that is Philipā€™s hand!
View attachment 1372099
I wonder if there is a lot more editing that we are not aware of. Have we ever actually seen Stephanie & Philip in the same place at the same time? Perhaps lots of green screen and split screen and stand ins from behind. Maybe @Clara Burnett has been trying to tell us all along. Smoke & mirrorsā€¦
Why does this paw remind me of the Wicked Witch of the West?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wish there is an earthquake in her area and everything gets destroyed and she has to move into her London 2bedroom flat. Wonder what kind of videos she will do then? Within 2 weeks she will separate from Phil and 2 months later marry someone she accidentally bumped into at fortnum and Mason
A grifters dream thoughā€¦

Reactions: 13
Fanny needs to rename the channel, ā€œ The 50% Shittelaine Hoarding Diariesā€ for accuracy,
It literally is just hoarding too, why buys odd dinner sets and part services? You canā€™t even say she building a collection of sets with merit, itā€™s just odd junk.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Also, that is Philipā€™s hand!
View attachment 1372099
I wonder if there is a lot more editing that we are not aware of. Have we ever actually seen Stephanie & Philip in the same place at the same time? Perhaps lots of green screen and split screen and stand ins from behind. Maybe @Clara Burnett has been trying to tell us all along. Smoke & mirrorsā€¦
Oops I didnā€™t even think to point out it was Phillips hand! I thought it was assumed now šŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Stephanie selling the pink rose Valentine's set - after a single use. šŸ¤”

No point in buying it in the first place, since she had some red Spode...
Seeing all the porcelain at once, I can't help to think about the waste, all the waste! šŸ˜µšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Our lil Shitooolaine is truly Veruca Salt. A "bad nut."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Did you get the message THEY ARE NOT SELLING ANY GiFTS. They canā€™t remember exactly which were gifts but they are definitely not selling any.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Be still my heart, the heating issue was actually discussed. Wood stoves in the fireplaces what a clever concept especially since you have all the firewood you would ever need, what a revelation!
We have 2 wood and coal combo stoves and one open fire . It gets soo hot and is pretty efficient. We live in the countryside so we have our own collection of wood from trees we chopped down for safety reasons. They have minimal upkeep costs expect once a year you need the chimney cleaned.

Strepememe one tip would be capping the chimneys with a cover so no birds can nest. We had a nest in one in the summer and it made a right stink as it died and would have gone up in flames in the winter.

aslo i know you hate children but if you have the boys over - please put a fire gate around to stop animals and children burning themselves on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
We, we, weā€¦
I,I,Iā€¦.
Me,me,meā€¦
ā€œTake it to London - for just the two of usā€. How charming. The digit-painted manchild from deepest, dampest Holland has his feet under the bed of a London apartment.
ā€Weā€™re never sixā€ oh the largesse.
ā€Go to a new homeā€
ā€Take to Mummy in Sth Africaā€
ā€Take to the Beach houseā€ ( itā€™s yours too now PhiPhi. Imagine your future inheritance) London, France, Britain, Durban.
ā€I LOVE those pie dishesā€
ā€Go to a happy homeā€
ā€Your set, my setā€
ā€My setā€ says Phil. The shelves are literally groaning with his crappola. Should be sowing his wild oats and forging an independent career, but no. Heā€™s caressing the crystal, lusting over the Limoge and salivating over the Spode.
Fark me. Can anyone waste their life more?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
It literally is just hoarding too, why buys odd dinner sets and part services? You canā€™t even say she building a collection of sets with merit, itā€™s just odd junk.
And how wasteful she Is. She purchased an entire set of china for her Barbara Cartland dinner, used it once, and is ready to sell the set. Yes, she is a poor little orphan who needs $33,000+ per month by ebegging.

Also, think of how much china the old battle axe has in her apartment at the Shittoo, the house in England, and in South Africa. She and Fanny could stock a department store.

She has received many individual pieces of china during her gift grab that are not shown.

When you receive thousands of gifts per year, why canā€™t Ƒutty take a photo of the china gifts and note who gave them? Oh right she would have to put down her champagne, wine, etc, to do so.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
We have 2 wood and coal combo stoves and one open fire . It gets soo hot and is pretty efficient. We live in the countryside so we have our own collection of wood from trees we chopped down for safety reasons. They have minimal upkeep costs expect once a year you need the chimney cleaned.

Strepememe one tip would be capping the chimneys with a cover so no birds can nest. We had a nest in one in the summer and it made a right stink as it died and would have gone up in flames in the winter.

aslo i know you hate children but if you have the boys over - please put a fire gate around to stop animals and children burning themselves on it.
Yeah but the DTM philosophy is to let Kids No 1 & 2 find their own way in their early lives even if they get trapped in a septic tank or an unsecured well. Dont hold your breath ;)

And how wasteful she Is. She purchased an entire set of china for her Barbara Cartland dinner, used it once, and is ready to sell the set. Yes, she is a poor little orphan who needs $33,000+ per month by ebegging.

Also, think of how much china the old battle axe has in her apartment at the Shittoo, the house in England, and in South Africa. She and Fanny could stock a department store.

She has received many individual pieces of china during her gift grab that are not shown.

When you receive thousands of gifts per year, why canā€™t Ƒutty take a photo of the china gifts and note who gave them? Oh right she would have to put down her champagne, wine, etc, to do so.
That would take a modecum of planning. We're talking nutti right :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.