The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your šŸ‘€, not SJā€™s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick updateā€¦Teabag hasnā€™t uploaded a video since May 6. Almost two months ago. His Peter Rabbit video doesnā€™t count since it was filmed two years ago. Heā€™s laid low since the Jubilee week. Wonder whatā€™s going on? Playtime with Florian? Or maybe the monkey pox got him? šŸ¤”
I wonder if his account has had strikes, i think you get blocked out for 90 days, he may have just decided to give it up as a bad job. I hate to say it i kind of miss him, his videos was always so well made in the early days.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was a patron. Not much really. They answer questions, also ones Fanny would never, in their Q&A's.
Phillip does say that thanks to their patrons their YouTube videos are possible. So basically what you see on YouTube is what you get. 1300 patrons seem to be happy with this. I was happy with this. He makes my husband laugh which is not easily done. As I said before I stopped my patronage due to their visit to Stephanie Jarvis. Every now and again Anna will post a newsletter giving updates before the video comes out on YouTube or behind the scene photos. Or post about a holiday they have been on etc. The only videos they post is Q&A but they are not often.

Reactions: 15
caroline gooder
1 day ago
That is why Narnia was built and a China Room is planned.šŸ˜‰
Iā€™ve had enough of Caroline - bored-as-f**k, lives for the CLL comments section, gets a notification everytime someone posts, name all in lower case - Gooder. Wtf did she do with her life before Shito Diaries? She must sit alone with a spreadsheet constantly open filling in facts about her idol ready to jump to her aid. I donā€™t know if she talks with SJ and Snorts through comments or just spews out a bullshit narrative to people commenting in an attempt to mop up or fan flames? Grrr!

How do you think the applications for Patreon's Day are going?
Did people respond?
How many people responded?
Who ever knows the answer please forward onto Nutti, sheā€™d love to know šŸ˜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
While Iā€™m all ranty, Iā€™m 100% done watching boring Dan. Lifeā€™s too short to watch him moan about having to babysit his own kids and tit around with a pergola week after week after week. Why on earth watch someoneā€™s boring deadbeat life? Iā€™m all about the inspiration and thereā€™s nowā€™t to be found there.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
While Iā€™m all ranty, Iā€™m 100% done watching boring Dan. Lifeā€™s too short to watch him moan about having to babysit his own kids and tit around with a pergola week after week after week. Why on earth watch someoneā€™s boring deadbeat life? Iā€™m all about the inspiration and thereā€™s nowā€™t to be found there.
To be indexed under Cautionary Tales

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if his account has had strikes, i think you get blocked out for 90 days, he may have just decided to give it up as a bad job. I hate to say it i kind of miss him, his videos was always so well made in the early days.
Yes, Michaelā€™s early vlogs were well made. His scenes of Begmania and the surrounding grounds set to music were so beautifulā€¦ like works of art. But things went WAY downhill last year. In his May 6 ā€œNew Eraā€ video he introduced his expensive new camera. And nothing since! I would have thought heā€™d be eager to try it out.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
How do you think the applications for Patreon's Day are going?
Did people respond?
How many people responded?
I have every confidence Caroline Gooder, smolpuppyo'love, Hope Diamond, Gerda Vd Westhuizen, Cynthia Lambert, Vautier Christophe,
LaReyne, Lisa LaRose, Carol Weaver, Anthony Lewis Churchill, Rosie Hugh, Myra Patton, Caroline Jobeno, Diana Hodgett, Julia Cobb, Luke Hartman,
Julie Chave, Colleen Cox, Penny Howard, Annette Sharrock, Jenny Willow, Jacqueline Reynolds, Lisa Akinlabi, Frank Gyori, Hollar Girl, Deborah Hanson, Rosie Hugh, Sarah Yates, Jetje goes Dutch, Beefrench - and all their other aliases will be there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Quick updateā€¦Teabag hasnā€™t uploaded a video since May 6. Almost two months ago. His Peter Rabbit video doesnā€™t count since it was filmed two years ago. Heā€™s laid low since the Jubilee week. Wonder whatā€™s going on? Playtime with Florian? Or maybe the monkey pox got him? šŸ¤”
I think his momma has probably taken control of Michael. The Pathericks want to be seen as a strong, hard working family, not grifters. I donā€™t have any problems with him selling his artwork. Personally, I think he should lay off of Potter art. If heā€™s really talented (big if), then show his fans. He could branch out to shirts and coffee mugs?? He could paint some water colors of his f-n cottage if he ever finishes it. His followers would gobble that up. For gawds sake grow some cohones and use them for good.

Why did I go down this rabbit hole?!? Why?!?
Well, I enjoyed everyone but squirrel! Heā€™s an awkward fk. A little look into kalessi would find me singing in show choir. By the way, if those women were actually singing lying down in the beginning, kudos to them, especially the dark haired singer. Extremely difficult to get volume while in the prone position.

Comments from Dan's latest flog. Rowena Countryman has been busy.

View attachment 1376132
Jezi H
1 hour ago
šŸ˜‚Fathers donā€™t babysit. Fathers father. Mothers donā€™t babysit. Mothers mother.

View attachment 1376133
Rowena Countryman
8 hours ago
The moment BABYSIT came out of his mouth I paused the video and headed straight to the comments to see how many women were going to be butt hurt over the commentšŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. You women know he doesnā€™t mean it that way but you still just canā€™t help yourself. As a woman I am fully aware that we just canā€™t help ourselves. We just HAVE to find SOMETHING ANYTHING to correct people especially us in America. That whole Karen thing was invented for that very reason. As I write this itā€™s not lost on me that I too am trying to correct these women. I just wish you could just stay in your own lane. When it comes to Dans comments I RARELY EVER read them because it just pi$$es me off at how every single day someone is trying to tell the man how he isnā€™t doing it right, isnā€™t using the right tools, and my favorite isnā€™t wearing the proper safety gear. This MAN IS A GROWN A$$ MAN try to just enjoying his videos instead of just watching so you can find that one t to correct him about so you can feel better about your own self. Always being ā€œrightā€ is not something to inspire to itā€™s just sad.
Rowena, Karen or whatever your name is, I hope you feel better sitting on your high horse. If Dan is a ā€œgrown ass manā€ as you describe him, then he should know he has to take the comments as they come. Price of making money from vlogging. I wouldnā€™t waste my time making a comment because heā€™s shown over and over that heā€™s a jerk.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
All those plates stacked to the heavens. Did anyone see those plate divider / cover / stop scratches that they were sent heaps of in
various gift grabs ? Like all things sent they will have disappeared into the black hole that is Lalande. No one takes any care or responsibility for anything in that place.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think his momma has probably taken control of Michael. The Pathericks want to be seen as a strong, hard working family, not grifters. I donā€™t have any problems with him selling his artwork. Personally, I think he should lay off of Potter art. If heā€™s really talented (big if), then show his fans. He could branch out to shirts and coffee mugs?? He could paint some water colors of his f-n cottage if he ever finishes it. His followers would gobble that up. For gawds sake grow some cohones and use them for good.
Michael still has 280 patrons paying him monthly for doing nothing. He said he's put money aside for the stairs. Why there's no progress in renovations? I guess his doodles sell well? Maybe Basminger is for sale silently? And this again is where the mystery deepens when it should be clarified. And it's really tiresome.

Michael is straight as a cork screw, he has to twist everything. And if he doesn't twist everything he's not comfortable. It says a lot about him as a character and personality.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Happy Wednesday.

It is time to discuss the grand salon. There are real problems. The lack of proper heating and the rising damp have affected this corner of the chateau/farm house for decades. This is not the first time that Stephanie Jarvis has seen this room gutted. It was not renovated properly the first time. So, like the drained lake, donations are paying for Stephanie Jarvis' missteps and mistakes.

December 2021
1656495594173.png

Asbestos removal 2007.
1656495797292.png

Low ceilings and sagging dark beams, 2007.
1656494583049.png
1656494662391.png

Wrapped in drywall, 2007.
1656494739002.png
1656494789661.png

Flooring installation, 2007, no under floor heating.
1656494837450.png
1656494895391.png

Painted yellow and filled with used furniture, 2007. Notice, the lack of radiators.
1656495185560.png

December, 2021, Stephanie Jarvis looking lost in the sauce but she has her gold electric blanket.
grand salon Dec. 2021.png

Amaury looks like he is on his knees and taking direction from Philip Janssen. What could go wrong???
BJJ and AM panneling.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Michael still has 280 patrons paying him monthly for doing nothing. He said he's put money aside for the stairs. Why there's no progress in renovations? I guess his doodles sell well? Maybe Basminger is for sale silently? And this again is where the mystery deepens when it should be clarified. And it's really tiresome.

Michael is straight as a cork screw, he has to twist everything. And if he doesn't twist everything he's not comfortable. It says a lot about him as a character and personality.
Canā€™t believe there are that many patrons still hanging on. Really, the past year should have been a sign to them that heā€™s not going to hold up his end of the bargain. This loyalty is cult level for sure.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.