The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your 👀, not SJ’s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they're not too disorganized to spreadsheet their fraudulent online aliases?
But they're too disorganized to spreadsheet what's a gift and what isn't?
I can't wait for Jarvis to be cross-examined in fraud and tax evasion court.

https://giphy.com/pUeXcg80cO8I8

Reactions: 26
Welcome @Kalessi , glad that you have seen the light about the chateau shenanigans, this thread has the cleverest, wittiest and funniest contributors on tattle.

Reactions: 30
I love your posts so much! I've been looking forward to it all morning!
Thank you for taking the time to do them and for making me laugh!

Reactions: 29

Tierney

8 minutes ago
I hear that you have announced the dates for the Patron open days in September. Are you going to invite people like me: a previous long term high tier Patron who was promised an open day, but due to the pandemic it could not take place, so I missed out? Just wondering.

Reactions: 50
Repeat after me “WE WILL NOT SELL ANY OF THE GIFTS WE RECEIVED”
Follow that with “IF YOU SEE SOMETHING WE’VE GRABBED BY MISTAKE FOR THE SHOP, PLEASE LET US KNOW”
Since NUTTI does not return calls, since there is no known, reliable phone number, since emails fall into a dark hole - how is communication going to work in this PLEASE LET US KNOW regard. . . . . . .

Reactions: 42
Her bff Kim Raad works for Stibbe, a leading independent Dutch law firm...go figure.
Kim Raad, her besotted enabler who used to give her a teenager's pocket money? Kept the freezer full? Baked all the meatless quiches in the universe for the stingy Easter brunch?
I can see it now, the conflab. Pheeph kept busy far away fingering keys and coins and vast hordes of china and stationery. Philip, darling, look at this!!! More chargers!!!! While Jarvis hides in her closet whispering on the phone with Raad. Is there a way I can set Philip up as a fence for the grabeaux donations? Illegal unregistered Squirrel Shoppe? So brill! I'll let you drink my bath water next time!

Reactions: 24
She'll be adding clothing she never wears next.

Reactions: 18
Double the waste: it was send to them as expensively paid and extendedly wrapped gifts and will be poorly packaged send back to the new "lucky" owner. They think it's a genius plan, obviously. I do too: it will get them busted.
Yass, queen!

Reactions: 10
to be honest it would do her some good - her rack collapsed a few weeks ago under the sheer weight. Think its time to let some go- it may even be thrusdays video since nothing seems to be happening besides the illegal squirrel shop of horrors

Reactions: 17
Well spotted. My first thought seeing them at the table is that he is bogarting a seat as groom.
Like Camilla Parker Bowles wears white to everybody elses' wedding.
Nice.

Reactions: 14
her fans are dumb but there not that dumb, can you imagine the state of her cloths, i bet all the pits are stained and i cant imagine she would wash or dry clean anything, some how i think even they would draw the line at dated 80's dresses and hand me down "couture"
she cant even find the time to iron her table cloths.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Did Patrick and Stuart from 'Journey to the Chateau' ever stay at lie Lande? If so, which vlog please? I'm having trouble picturing them there.

Reactions: 10
Yes ! And also said in a affected ,fake ,copycat British accent! With a snort ,snort and har har in between sentences!
I don’t think they’ve realized as shop owners they’ll have to mingle with the riff raff…

Reactions: 15
I don’t understand why they are doing this stupid shop. Nobody has any follow through at the chateau, sounds like work and it’s really small potatoes whilst one is raking in well over $33,000 a month.
-content?
-some sort of money laundering?
-just another dumb idea?
-a distraction from the missing financials?

Reactions: 40
So Potts and Ruth have split rather than just a break, as you say ex. Is it amicable, has Ruth cut ties with both MP and SJ, who gets to live in Amsterdam? Is Ruth back in UK permanently?

SJ is quite the village bike!!
THE VILLAGE BIKE???!!!!!
Bwahahahahaha
United by the language which divides us, tee hee. Love your accent!!!!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.