The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't there some talk a while ago of only certain level Patrons and/or length of time you have been a patron, that you would be entitled to attend the Open Day?
A 3 day event takes months to organise properly with H&S being top priority, let alone organising the necessary catering/equipment hire, applying for the appropriate permits/insurances, speaking to the Mayor, employing catering staff and car park marshals etc. etc.
The HMN couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery let alone a 3 day patron fest!
I agree, would have been a good idea to have put together a FAQ regarding the event on her Patreon channel. Would save a multitude of avoidable enquiries. As for Nutti being the administrator - FORGET IT!
Nutti's newly formed patreon party email account will "allegedly" explode and that will eventually be their excuse, "sorry everybody, our computer just couldn't take the heat and we subsequently lost everybody's enquiries - unfortunately, we will have to cancel the Open Day". :rolleyes:
Stephanie Jarvis will need a truckload of volunteers to help AND, they seem to be v.v. thin on the grounds in recent months for some unknown reason. :confused:
considering So many of the patrons live out of the country does anyone really think more than 100 people would show up at all let alone spread out for three days . I don’t think so.
and she said she has 7500 patrons while

Reactions: 9
If I lived in France, I'd be tempted to crash the Patron party with my phone recording everything........................
Imagine if the Gendames were called, it could be hilarious!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Kathleen Kostiuk-Huguenin
1 hour ago
Pull the dent out with a plunger. Place the plunger on the most indented part of the dent, ensure it is affixed to the metal ie: stuck/ suctioned to and then pull quicly on the handle until dent pops out, this will make a noise. Also is the Jaguar a 12 or 8 cylinder because a 12 cylinder is worth a lot of money. The cracked axle will need a new axle unless it does not impede the operation of the vehicle. Why not reuse it and sell the engine open the trunk plant some flowers in it put a hot tub in the engine compartment and keep the seats to sit and have cocktails in. recycling it into something else or sell it to buy another or a van. Imagine it a focus point Stephanie somewhere in the garden maybe under the Pergola Jaguar seats to siton and hot tub! Would be a way to preserve it. Other ideas.....?

This woman has lost her mind..
That sounds as trashy as a truck tire flower bed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That sounds as trashy as a truck tire flower bed!
The tires made into swans are particularly barf inducing. That gives me a gift idea for the chateau! (curse the cost of shipping).

If I lived in France, I'd be tempted to crash the Patron party with my phone recording everything........................
Imagine if the Gendames were called, it could be hilarious!
OR - train as a security guard, get my licence and infiltrate the event by offering my free services.
You know, to keep out all the dodgy patrons and sight seers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kathleen Kostiuk-Huguenin
1 hour ago
Pull the dent out with a plunger. Place the plunger on the most indented part of the dent, ensure it is affixed to the metal ie: stuck/ suctioned to and then pull quicly on the handle until dent pops out, this will make a noise. Also is the Jaguar a 12 or 8 cylinder because a 12 cylinder is worth a lot of money. The cracked axle will need a new axle unless it does not impede the operation of the vehicle. Why not reuse it and sell the engine open the trunk plant some flowers in it put a hot tub in the engine compartment and keep the seats to sit and have cocktails in. recycling it into something else or sell it to buy another or a van. Imagine it a focus point Stephanie somewhere in the garden maybe under the Pergola Jaguar seats to siton and hot tub! Would be a way to preserve it. Other ideas.....?

This woman has lost her mind..
OMG, giving Fannie ideas to save things. Next up - bring out the old toilets - fill the tank and the bowl with soil - plant flowers. Thrifty and decorative.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
OMG, giving Fannie ideas to save things. Next up - bring out the old toilets - fill the tank and the bowl with soil - plant flowers. Thrifty and decorative.
Excellent ideas - ANYTHING to stop people thinking about the lack of renovations going on. To be fair, material made into pockets for kitchen utensils on the back of a door OR a toilet filled with flowers in the garden, I'd choose the toilet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I just remembered @Clara Burnett told is she was denied permission for the event by the mayor as they failed the fire chief’s inspection.
Oh is that why she’s clearing the corridors and throwing out the jag?! Fire violations. Guess all the emails to the Marie are working then….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Everything is that workshop, to me anyway, just looks too perfect, too clean like it's hardly every been usedif at all. I do wonder he's ever had to work to a deadline for a customer. He should try living in my world, my poor husband trying to keep on schedule when customers keep f'kin it up all the time. I just wonder if he's just been playing at it and this is the first 'real' large scale work he's ever taken on. Something just doesn't add up to me.
I'll actually defend Amaury on this one. (And did find his routing jig very clever.) Both Mr. T Rex and I are home/boat DIYers who do a LOT of projects, and we're very meticulous- even if we are in the midst of a project, tools get put in the proper place at the end of every day, things are tidied up and we are constantly cleaning as we go- there is nothing I abhor more than disorganization (and it has been mentioned before that Amaury dislikes others borrowing his tools or using his workshop- like Dan). It does take more time, but I can not function in a messy workspace, either, so props to Amaury. It's different if one has a deadline for a customer, but Amaury is at LaLa-ande, where timelines and accounts are not important. I can't fault him- the work shop IS his solace, and the one place in the Chateau that he can keep chaos in check. (Somewhat- he needs an electric fence to keep clingy Herr-Nutti at bay, though.) He was on point about the router bits as well (they are dear, and one bit does not last forever, especially on hard woods, so I am glad he was able to get this through to Fanny, as she was probably questioning these expenses.

Reactions: 30
I'm starting to believe that Cuz is a very well paid distraction. He's clearly got some skills (and/or OCD), but I am still trying to figure out his angle here.

I'm thinking the reason he hasn't started on the Grand salon and is dithering around in the airbnb rental is because Fanny has a shoot date scheduled with C4, and that *must* take priority. :rolleyes: As discussed is highly unlikely she's being paid for that, however that was probably the carrot dangled to get Amaury to the chateau in the first place, so they're dilly dallying around until that date. Screwing over her patient and loyal Patreons and producing filler content.

If she was smarter, she'd at least make an effort to push forward on rendering/heating/chapel restoration, or at the very least *appear* to be doing so, but that's who we're dealing with here.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
A 4 hour drive is Nothing to Aussie's ..... we have to travel far for everything so it will be a snip for us !
God this is going to be good if it happens! :ROFLMAO:
4 hours is short for Canucks too - but 4 hours there and 4 hours return in the same day all for Fanny’s lite lunch? Hell, I wouldn’t do it, but then again based on Grant’s willingness to recently travel half way around the world for a Steak dinner with Fanny, perhaps you Aussie’s are just a wee bit more crazy, desperate, adventurous! :love::cool::LOL:

I'm starting to believe that Cuz is a very well paid distraction. He's clearly got some skills (and/or OCD), but I am still trying to figure out his angle here.

I'm thinking the reason he hasn't started on the Grand salon and is dithering around in the airbnb rental is because Fanny has a shoot date scheduled with C4, and that *must* take priority. :rolleyes: As discussed is highly unlikely she's being paid for that, however that was probably the carrot dangled to get Amaury to the chateau in the first place, so they're dilly dallying around until that date. Screwing over her patient and loyal Patreons and producing filler content.

If she was smarter, she'd at least make an effort to push forward on rendering/heating/chapel restoration, or at the very least *appear* to be doing so, but that's who we're dealing with here.
[/QUOTE
Fanny preciously said Cuz would start the Grand Salon by April, but we all knew that was never going to happen. At this rate the Grand Salon will still be a work-in-progress this Christmas and become part of next season’s Ch4 DIY filming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm of Irish descent too. Memories from my childhood. Huge pots of "ordinary" fluffy type potatoes all scrubbed and boiled in their skins, then served from the pot (personal option to peel or otherwise), with lashings of butter, boiled bacon (aka gammon these days) and fresh cabbage/leeks/sprouts from the garden. Simply delicious. Totally, nectar from the Gods.
New potatoes hadn't even been invented in those days. Different types of seasonal potatoes were just that - seasonal! 😁
This may be sacrilegious but my favorite potatoes are russet, peeled and boiled to near collapse, drained, immediately combined with one stick of salted butter per 5 potatoes, whole milk and salt and whipped until light and frothy. It was my job starting at about age 7 to make such potatoes to go with dinner, and I am an expert with cover 40 years of experience. 🤣🤣

It is simple, but execution is key and they melt in your mouth. They also go with everything.

Strange how the Fleuries have secured sponsors isn't it then even though they too appear on CDIY?
Therefore, one wonders how they do that. I personally feel basically because they have always been totally transparent and will dedicate themselves to properly featuring their sponsors in a professional and forthright open manner, perhaps?
If I were a sponsor, that is exactly what I would be seeking and wishing to put my money into - a stable, professional environment with positive, future growth without becoming involved with the unnecessary drama surrounding the HMN and Stephanie Jarvis' shady morals. 😁
They also have 100k MORE subscribers than Chateau Diaries and are growing at a faster rate.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm gobsmacked that Phyllis isn't capable of hanging a wardrobe pole... seriously? Pulling Amaury away from wherever to do that... smh.
I hired an assistant help me with some aspects of my job at one point (I was in sales and struggled to keep up sometimes with all the administrative stuff, so hired her own my own for roughly 4 years, until she decided to retire) - she was loud, brash, combative, but she got the job done efficiently and without errors. She had two sayings about my manager, who no one liked, and she would sometimes say them to him face-to-face, which made me laugh, but also made me cringe. We were in the middle of the office and she would say these things so loudly, it embarrassed me!

I thought of her today and her two sayings....I would definitely use them to describe Philip:

"He's as useless as foreskin"

"He's as useless as tits on a bull"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.