The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry - I didn't see you had posted this when I posted later...didn't mean to step on your toes!
There are things in life, much worse than stepping on my toes.

I still can’t decide if I’m team Edward, or team Jacob..

Reactions: 12
Oh she will not advertise this very well as she doesn’t want anyone to pitch up.
She wants people to be there in order to top up her coffers. They'll be expected to pay for food, drink and parking. Whatever she can put a price tag on, she will. Ten minutes one on one with Stephanie? €40 thank you. Exclusive photo with Stephanie? That's €15 thank you. Autographs? €10 thank you. Bottled water? €5 thank you. There's nothing in her nature to suggest otherwise. She'll think it all a messy business, and she truly doesn't want to go through with it, but she'll reason it's only one day out of her life, and think of all that lovely money she can put towards the chateau restorations Swiss bank account.

Reactions: 16
Meh- she will come out of the Garden Party Debacle smelling like roses. Nothing seems to stick to her. Including any sponsorship deals cause she is one shady chatelaine. The whole concept is badly conceived and stinks of arrogance or stupidity towards her patreons.

Must see if Brenda is getting a bus together for the special day.

Poll for the reason LOTL won't be at the event and odds of event happening?

In hospital
Mummy emergency
Too shy

Reactions: 18

Your thinking is sound, however sounds like far far too much work for someone who struggles to respond to emails she’s already getting! It’ll be interesting if ‘the tour’ takes in the mountain of gifts not yet opened. If the herds weren’t so brainwashed, Fanny should be worrying about the gushing comments ‘Jason the Dauphinois potato’ makes exposing her about the amount of unopened gifts piling up! (as if that’s a good thing, perception is everything!)

Reactions: 17
They’ll surely do a lottery for the Patreons. Everyone can buy tickets as much as they want, and the lucky fairy Flip draws the numbers from a pot.

Reactions: 11
She would also need extra insurance for an event incase of any accidents.
Such a good point, and typical of her homicidal fecklessness not to provide it.
This eff you attitude toward supposed friends who are guests we have seen in the Easter party weekend, where Clara says she charged them for the Dana/Kim Raad ill-made cheap ass food, let Phi Phi give the Fleuries the tour she couldn't be bothered to get out of bed for. This insolence now takes on the illegal exploitation practice she performs on her volunteers and employees. Let's screw the Patreons!!!!

Reactions: 17
Aren't the Fleuries still on Chateau DIY? They have sponsors.
Episode are still been shown with them, but filming wrapped up some time ago, I’m guessing there not wanting to go forward with another filming project, smart if you ask me, you will never been seen as chic and high end if you do trash tv.

My guess is they are not under contract anymore, as there not filming anything, it was a great springboard for them in the early stages of a business, but they have grown and have a plan to go forward.

I have the feeling it'll be open sooner than that. Rustic charm playing a big part, with a Provençal feel to the decor despite her location. Eventually though, she won't be satisfied with just Emmaus and brocante tat. Daddy's 'art' will feature. She'll approach Spode to be a stockist, Limoges, 100 Stars, Toile de Jouy, with hats, socks, scarves, books, trinkets and locally produced jewellery etc. When that happens, expect a bigger store made up of several rooms with plaster and panelling, hung with chandeliers. Then... it'll be tea rooms and the cycle will continue with scones from the local boulangerie and hand made sandwiches made in the chateau kitchen. Caveat emptor on tasting the 11 year old preserves.

Reactions: 18
What about include souvenir goody bag? I'm sure the tattle contributors could make suggestions for it's contents.

Reactions: 13
That guy from …phhh somewhere in England land.

we used to talk about him for quite some time

I’m going to lower the tone and just say it, I can’t decide if I want to fuck him or hit him with my car (jokeing, I don’t condone violence) it’s a lot to take in, he’s trying his best so that’s all that matters.

Reactions: 5
Do we know what these killer dogs are yet. Could be a gun dog breed which is why the Peacocks could be at danger. I had a springer spaniel who caught the cockerel which belonged to the childrens petting garden in a pub once. The cockerel was winding him up by walking up and down in front of him outside the safety of the garden but my dog somehow slipped his lead and collar

Reactions: 7
What were those things Selmar used to put on toothpicks? Pickled onions and cubes of super skanky cheese?

Reactions: 10
What about include souvenir goody bag? I'm sure the tattle contributors could make suggestions for it's contents.
That would be nice for their 'lalande gala' event

The goody bags are usually sponsored. So she would need to find those sponsors. Finding sponsors is time consuming and I dont see the crew sitting arround the kitchen table to call sponsors.

Yikes! Birmingham! I wouldn’t have guessed that!

Reactions: 4
I suspect advertisers have viewers of channel 4 who are even more savvy than sharp-eyed Tattlers about how channel 4 is framing Jarvis and her tale. If we can see channel 4 depicting her as a lying hypocrite fuck up Lady Fidget, who does no DIY with her obvs gay "Dutch boyfriend", they can see much more about how she could not and will not sell Epcot France to a captive audience of demented Disney-bound proto fascists. I think what we're seeing, as the comparison over the years with the Fleuries suggests, is the result of active decisions made, not ignorance of her and her pong.

Reactions: 13
I commented a few threads ago that I imagined Amaury Richmond would be a real "scrapper" after a few too many drinks. The alcohol eventually releasing all his pent up frustrations etc. AND, let's be honest living at the HMN is frustrating 24/7.
AND he more than likely has " little man syndrome" too. "Let me at 'im! Let me at 'im!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.