The Chateau Diaries #154 Everything they do is waste - everything worthy is wasted on them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well if you serve 11 years old chutney..and make icecream in that filthy thing...i guess that disgusting look is the least of all the quests concern... :eek: past present..and future.. That place is really health unsafe...and she puts it on YT?? how much booze did she had??
I can’t believe she went to eat, try something 11 years old. What exactly is wrong with her?

-RYYbT3E_l2-H1TmVASMM7iQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Jason Dubey
prije 23 minute11 year old chutney,....yummmm! It actually snowed very lightly yesterday at Lake Tahoe. We have been wearing sweaters and jackets at night!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Come on Jules! One more! The Champagne isn't going to open itself!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn't she include the clip where she was going to see Nik the tree surgeon twice. The first time she said it and then it switched to Amoury watering the garden then later she said it again and did go and see Nik. Her narrative was slow during that clip, I thought there was something wrong with her, maybe the heat. One minute in her robe then her dress then her robe again. Not sure who edited but it was strange.
The part that she should have edited out is an insight into what she is actually like without the fake excited laugh-talking

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The part that she should have edited out is an insight into what she is actually like without the fake excited laugh-talking
She appeared confused, lost her train of thought. Side effects of the chutney?

I can’t believe she went to eat, try something 11 years old. What exactly is wrong with her?

View attachment 1355674Jason Dubey
prije 23 minute11 year old chutney,....yummmm! It actually snowed very lightly yesterday at Lake Tahoe. We have been wearing sweaters and jackets at night!
Its meeeeee Jason wasn't mentioned in the short roll call at the end, has he dropped his tier support?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
All you can say about the man is that he invested 20min in polishing his shoes. Doesn't mean that those are well invested. Having polished shoes is from times when shoes had to last years or even a lifetime. When they were really expensive. When you wanted to suggest that you are better off than you actually are. That you don't have a "dirty" job, etc etc.
I disagree, more to do with taking pride in your appearance. To wear smart clothes, but have scruffy shoes is just lazy. Why do all the forces have lovely polished boots? are they suggesting they are better off? Of course not. Whilst the level of polishing in the forces is extreem, all it takes is a couple of minutes with modern shoe polishes. No excuse.

• Heart
I’ve just started watching the vlog and at 14.13 the red van is shown again. Did we ever determine whose it was.

• Wow
It was Dan in the kitchen who just happened to phone Nicki...all staged, tongue in cheek, authentic pizza recipes..Nickys friend is Fern Weston Bennett who bought a house in South of France, also vlogger, fashions, family life, days out, nice vlogs Nicky & Carlos visted them & did vlog, Fernibops is her IG page.

Chutneys are buy one get one free 👌
I love Nikki and Fern Weston Bennet. Lovely genuine people who don't grift. I follow them both x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Spinning the timeline KikiGee; it’s a full time job
What a bloody shambles tonights vlog. Apart from the editing, who on earth got Philip ready, he looked like he had escaped from a mental hospital wearing other peoples clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
well if you serve 11 years old chutney..and make icecream in that filthy thing...i guess that disgusting look is the least of all the quests concern... :eek: past present..and future.. That place is really health unsafe...and she puts it on YT?? how much booze did she had??
According to the very strange editing (same bit repeated twice), the crazyness of eating king Tut's chutney found in his tomb, (I suppose in order to reach him directly in the Other World and spare the flight money to Egypt - great upgrade!) and the blobby icecream made with whole chunks of bananas in king Tut's icecream maker, she had A LOT of booze! Add to that the idiocy of cleaning and moving furniture in 37°... well, I expected she would fall flat on her face.
By the way, why does the food (well, sort of) they serve to the guests, always look overcooked, burned, disgusting and cheap?
That's not the way to prepare stuffed tomatoes. Just a spit of stuffing?
This is how they should look
1655673212028.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What a bloody shambles tonights vlog. Apart from the editing, who on earth got Philip ready, he looked like he had escaped from a mental hospital wearing other peoples clothes.
He is lalande s knight.. In his shiny silver armor... Dusky pink chain mail

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Didn't she include the clip where she was going to see Nik the tree surgeon twice. The first time she said it and then it switched to Amoury watering the garden then later she said it again and did go and see Nik. Her narrative was slow during that clip, I thought there was something wrong with her, maybe the heat. One minute in her robe then her dress then her robe again. Not sure who edited but it was strange.
i think that was done deliberately, for sympathy and speculation

• Sick
Oh and i almost forget..didnt she mention she bought another fountain?? or am i mistaken?
She did and even showed it. Now she only needs to purchase this little waterfall with statues included to be installed between the two rows of shrubs at the back and she'll be fine.
The Reggia di Caserta
1655673747439.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just think how young Snorts was when that Chutney was made, a schoolboy about the same age as Antoine is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I disagree, more to do with taking pride in your appearance. To wear smart clothes, but have scruffy shoes is just lazy. Why do all the forces have lovely polished boots? are they suggesting they are better off? Of course not. Whilst the level of polishing in the forces is extreem, all it takes is a couple of minutes with modern shoe polishes. No excuse.
My husband was in the Navy for 9 years. He still currently works in an environment where he interacts with current members and maintains the same level of inspection and polish he had when he was in service. All clothes pressed day before. Haircut every two weeks. Clean shaven. Shoes polished. Knows uniform of the day so as not to overdress the higher ups. His trick for polishing his shoes - Pledge furniture polish. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.