The Chateau Diaries #154 Everything they do is waste - everything worthy is wasted on them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an utterly useless vlog! Weak advice that went nowhere, and was ignored by Jarvis, who went on the steal someone else's copyrighted artwork as their trademark logo.
Did Steve ever finish that job he was doing for her? Was it tiles of her dads art or something on his computer?

Reactions: 12
roll up loyal patreons roll up - come and shop the stuff you gifted at the giftgrab as well as other useless, dusty stuff from the chateau. I can guarantee nothing will be of any real value and will be heavily marked up in price. Rest assured dear patrons you are not aiding the renovation of the chateau you are funding the poor chatelaines latest holiday, after her hard hard slog money laundering, buying more expensive stuff and delaying any accountability or actual work being done.

Items at the gift shop maybe dusty, mouldy or out of date and the chatelaine holds no responsibly for any harm caused. Food items sold maybe upto 12 yr out of date on purchase

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
OMG! You have me wondering if that was Dan! She absolutely did introduce a friend of hers and said he'd just moved to rural France and was starting a new channel. I watched some of his videos at the time she introduced him, and now that I really think on it, I wonder if it was him! I just don't remember his house being such a catastrophe, though, the way Dan from Chateau Diaries is/was. I know it was a little farm and needed work, but it wasn't unlivable like Dan's would have been. I remember the house of Nicki's friend was just out in the middle of nowhere, I don't remember trees and I don't remember the outside being dilapidated or anything.

I'm going to have to look into this, now. More to follow if I find something.
It was Dan in the kitchen who just happened to phone Nicki...all staged, tongue in cheek, authentic pizza recipes..Nickys friend is Fern Weston Bennett who bought a house in South of France, also vlogger, fashions, family life, days out, nice vlogs Nicky & Carlos visted them & did vlog, Fernibops is her IG page.

roll up loyal patreons roll up - come and shop the stuff you gifted at the giftgrab as well as other useless, dusty stuff from the chateau. I can guarantee nothing will be of any real value and will be heavily marked up in price. Rest assured dear patrons you are not aiding the renovation of the chateau you are funding the poor chatelaines latest holiday, after her hard hard slog money laundering, buying more expensive stuff and delaying any accountability or actual work being done.

Items at the gift shop maybe dusty, mouldy or out of date and the chatelaine holds no accountability or responsibly for any harm caused.
Chutneys are buy one get one free ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the vlog tonight...who wants to use kitchen machinery....stored away for years in a barn?? visited by all kinds of rodents... yuk..and she is actually using it again...omfg.:sick:

Who is the owner of that bicycle??

that heap is packed with crap...you cant make it up..11 years old chutney...omg...i bet that downstairs loo has to work overtime.. :LOL: and Madame is running a b and B...great advertising..have to say...:eek: you might get that old crap served...do all these people realise...they just dont throw anything away...and who wants to visit when you watched that vlog....it just made me puke..disgusting vlog..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

i wonder if Dan is sick. ๐Ÿค” He really does not look healthy. Perhaps that is why Annelise set him free to find himself. Catch up on what he missed out as a teen.

PS. Polish your shoes Dan.
I hate seeing men cross their legs. Just looks wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who wants some delicious homemade banana ice cream? We made it fresh today from our very own recently rediscovered rodent & bug pooped up ice cream maker. Donโ€™t worry, I wiped it off with one of Philipโ€™s old toe socks. Most of the black stuff came off, Philip scraped the rest off with his finder nails. Itโ€™s just as clean on the inside of the machine, I promise.

Am I the only one that thought that machine was gross?
๐ŸŒ๐Ÿชณ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.