The Chateau Diaries #153 She looked old as Christ's donkey, although she was dressed as a spring virgin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss the 80’s! 😂

I don’t have the strength to watch the video. Is there a problem with the lake?
No the puddle is still going ahead latest guesstimate year 2099 as there are so many surveys still to be done, this was the swimming pond at the end of the moat that they started with such gay abandon for channel 4 only to be advised by the powers that be that it was a no no they were breaking the law.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I agree.
He is always either inappropriately dressed or, totally scruffy. AND, that stringy/straggly/very much in need of attention hair is absolutely awful - needs a good chop.
Why is her hair always dirty? Why is his hair looking soooo bad? I know he said in one video that he was losing his hair and it is something a lot of men have to deal with. My husband’s hair started thinning before I even met him and he was 34. He had started taking Propecia when his hair started thinning and is still taking it daily 20 years later. It basically stops men’s hair loss. It won’t regrow what has already been lost. However, his hair has stayed exactly the same for the 20 years we have been married (except now it’s got a lot of gray - heehee - but me too!). Propecia is expensive. It costs us around $100/month but it is important to my husband. Obviously Phillip and Stephanie can afford the $100/month. Otherwise, he needs to cut his hair! It looks so bad. I understand his reasoning for wanting to keep it long because he knows one day he won’t be able to have long hair anymore. That day has arrived. I actually prefer the ponytail or man bun because it pulls those gross dead straw hair locks away from his face.

Stephanie is just disgusting. I will be the first person to test my luck with dry shampoo and see if I can eek out one more day without washing my hair. And it usually winds up with me in the shower washing out half the can of dry shampoo that just didn’t cut it. Lol. But to walk around on vacation, deliberately filming yourself with greasy hair? That is gross. Wash your hair!

Once again, the lying is just what is getting to me. Just tell your viewers you are going to Venice! Don’t sneak it in! Do you think they are going to care? She’s successfully taken their money for 2.5 years and keeps getting praised for doing NOTHING from her cult. The only thing they are going to say is, “Oh, Stephanie! You work so hard! Of course you deserve a vacation to Venice! I just wish you had more footage for us!”

Wash your hair. And pass the deep conditioner over to Phillip. Stat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
That’s an interesting question! Michael has been caught before…for example, the “dolphin cruise” in Spain with Andrew shortly after he cried poverty. I’m thinking his compulsion is so strong that it overrides his fear of being called out. Or, he really thinks he’s smarter than everyone else and won’t get caught. It’s also possible that he just doesn’t care. The thing is, I don’t fault Michael for wanting to travel. He’s single, gay, and and lives in rural France. I’m sure he craves the company of others like himself. My issue is the duplicity and the feeling he’s hiding things. I’m still not sure exactly who he is, and I’m not sure he knows who he is, either.
He's totally entitled to live his life as a gay man, I didn't mean to imply in any way that he doesn't. That he is once again trying to deceive his viewers was my point.
I don't understand why he's not featuring gay Jubilee circuit parties on YT. I might even watch!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He's totally entitled to live his life as a gay man, I didn't mean to imply in any way that he doesn't. That he is once again trying to deceive his viewers was my point.
I don't understand why he's not featuring gay Jubilee circuit parties on YT. I might even watch!
Oh, no…I apologize if you thought that! We’re both on the same page…the deception.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My sense that their entire relationship is performative and performing for the pink cam has never been more overwhelming.
Can you imagine sitting across the lunch table from that mouth breather and breaking bread with it?
And jabbering for hours and posting it unedited, as if anyone in the world was interested in what you two fakers have to say to each other? @Trengilly, exactly right, little man eating his baby food every meal the same, and the pretention over the wine.
I have to say Fanny has never bored me.
This time, she did.
Do we know how much she paid to rent the palazzo for two hours?
Glad she's gotten the protected species of Lalande on video so the water police can break her ass when she violates their rules.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression from Clara that the 1st trip to Venezia this year (lol one of many, no doubt) was a freebie venue for her 2 hour party in exchange for exposure on her YT channel. I may have got that wrong though. I don't know why she's that enthused by that Palazzo, it's not that impressive in comparison to other places I've seen with family friends, other than what Clara has told her about her need for sticking two fingers up at Tess's mother.

Reactions: 13
@Isabelle6541, wondering what your group of Patreon’s think about Stephanie’s latest trip to Venice?
We will talk about it on our Friday call. She is free to move about as she chooses. It is really not our focus... the focus is on her first years of the association. With that, we have been in contact with a lot of other organizations Health & Safety, the Mayor, etc, etc. because we can and feel we have cause to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
When Snorts said the pine nuts would kill me, I was shouting please pop some in his sauce while he's not looking 😊

Natty the Pregnant Bully, is that you?

We will talk about it on our Friday call. She is free to move about as she chooses. It is really not our focus... the focus is on her first years of the association. With that, we have been in contact with a lot of other organizations (Health & Safety, the Mayor, etc, etc. because we can and feel we have cause to do so.)

Isabelle, could we just clarify, are you part of the dissenting patreon militia who are attempting to call out The Grand High Witch herself, Stephanie Jarvis?

• Heart
My husbands late father used to do the motorway recoveries. He towed back The Jam's tour bus one time and they paid by cheque and all signed the back of it. You could ask the bank to return the cheque to you after it had been cashed and my husband asked his Dad to do it and he wouldn't.
I remember the bank returning cheques once they'd been passed. Bloody hell I feel old!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression from Clara that the 1st trip to Venezia this year (lol one of many, no doubt) was a freebie venue for her 2 hour party in exchange for exposure on her YT channel. I may have got that wrong though. I don't know why she's that enthused by that Palazzo, it's not that impressive in comparison to other places I've seen with family friends, other than what Clara has told her about her need for sticking two fingers up at Tess's mother.
I thought that little Venice “private party” in February was a bit embarrassing and sad. Just as everything was set up, which wasn’t much, time to pack it in. “Hey look at me rich Tess’ mom! Who needs a palazzo for 2 weeks, when I can get it for 2 hours?” Stephanie really showed her.

• Haha
Patreon Members are pushing back a bit.... Example (which will be taken down I am sure)

Matthias
glad you enjoyed another nice trip and it's venice again, beautiful. i've been waiting for a Q & A and i have a few questions if you don't mind. has amaury started on the grande salon? is there any progress to show? have you finished the sitting room in the marquise' appartment? is ian back to work? is there anything going on inside the chateau in regards to renovation/building work? what about the new bathroom upstairs? some time ago dan sent some soil samples from the courtyard out for testing, bc the box hedges were turning yellow, did you ever get the results? when you were meeting with the architect, phillipp unearthed some other, more detailed chateau floor plans which the architect volunteered to scan, would you make these available to us? what is the plan for des oiseaux? will amaury make the panelling or the other carpenter you met with? i feel amaury has so many other jobs at the chateau, when does he ever get to do some wood working? :D any updates on your plans for the heating system and the facade? even though most people have said they don't care about the accounts so much, any news? finally finished? and finally, a few weeks ago you did this survey, asking us what kind of vlog we enjoy most and i feel like the majority prefers renovation updates and chateau related content, could you talk about what direction this vlog (or the patron videos) is taking in the next few months? will there be restauration work now that summer season has started? thank you, take care and safe travels!

8h

Matthias

oh, and what happened to the beginning of the month updates, are they no longer happening?

5h

Leah Uerkwitz

All are great questions, Matthias! I enjoyed first of the month updates, as well. 😃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
That’s an interesting question! Michael has been caught before…for example, the “dolphin cruise” in Spain with Andrew shortly after he cried poverty. I’m thinking his compulsion is so strong that it overrides his fear of being called out. Or, he really thinks he’s smarter than everyone else and won’t get caught. It’s also possible that he just doesn’t care. The thing is, I don’t fault Michael for wanting to travel. He’s single, gay, and and lives in rural France. I’m sure he craves the company of others like himself. My issue is the duplicity and the feeling he’s hiding things. I’m still not sure exactly who he is, and I’m not sure he knows who he is, either.
I think he's worrying!

Reactions: 6
Patreon Members are pushing back a bit.... Example (which will be taken down I am sure)

Matthias
glad you enjoyed another nice trip and it's venice again, beautiful. i've been waiting for a Q & A and i have a few questions if you don't mind. has amaury started on the grande salon? is there any progress to show? have you finished the sitting room in the marquise' appartment? is ian back to work? is there anything going on inside the chateau in regards to renovation/building work? what about the new bathroom upstairs? some time ago dan sent some soil samples from the courtyard out for testing, bc the box hedges were turning yellow, did you ever get the results? when you were meeting with the architect, phillipp unearthed some other, more detailed chateau floor plans which the architect volunteered to scan, would you make these available to us? what is the plan for des oiseaux? will amaury make the panelling or the other carpenter you met with? i feel amaury has so many other jobs at the chateau, when does he ever get to do some wood working? :D any updates on your plans for the heating system and the facade? even though most people have said they don't care about the accounts so much, any news? finally finished? and finally, a few weeks ago you did this survey, asking us what kind of vlog we enjoy most and i feel like the majority prefers renovation updates and chateau related content, could you talk about what direction this vlog (or the patron videos) is taking in the next few months? will there be restauration work now that summer season has started? thank you, take care and safe travels!

8h
Matthias
oh, and what happened to the beginning of the month updates, are they no longer happening?

5h
Leah Uerkwitz
All are great questions, Matthias! I enjoyed first of the month updates, as well. 😃
Poor Matthias. Questions like this get you banned from Patreon! These are exactly the same kind of questions I asked, and then she reported me to Patreon for bullying and harassment. No questions allowed! It still amazes me that she bans people from giving her money just because she doesn’t like the questions.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Natty the Pregnant Bully, is that you?

Isabelle, could we just clarify, are you part of the dissenting patreon militia who are attempting to call out The Grand High Witch herself, Stephanie Jarvis?
No, I'm not Nasty Nati but I do hablo Español 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Venice i& the Lake (or Canals and Frogs)

At approx 8.30 Snorts actually declares SJ's pinenuts on her pasta dish would kill him. His tuna sauce over his veal looks cream based. That's diary which he can't eat. Then eats dairy based ice cream that would play havoc with his digestive system too. He's full of :poop:. Unless of course the ice cream and/or tuna sauce worked it's magic.
Perhaps that's why he ran up the walkway at the airport so he could get to the 'gents' 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We will talk about it on our Friday call. She is free to move about as she chooses. It is really not our focus... the focus is on her first years of the association. With that, we have been in contact with a lot of other organizations Health & Safety, the Mayor, etc, etc. because we can and feel we have cause to do so.
Eyes on the prize.

At approx 8.30 Snorts actually declares SJ's pinenuts on her pasta dish would kill him. His tuna sauce over his veal looks cream based. That's diary which he can't eat. Then eats dairy based ice cream that would play havoc with his digestive system too. He's full of :poop:. Unless of course the ice cream and/or tuna sauce worked it's magic.
Perhaps that's why he ran up the walkway at the airport so he could get to the 'gents' 😆
Vitello tonnato is mayonnaise-based. We know he loves his Dutch mayo enough to place its plastic bottles on the carefully-curated tablescapes he creates. No silver salver for that. But his lies about allergies, as one of you geniuses noted long ago, are probably to get out of cooking duty. And to draw attention to his speshulness.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hate to burst her 'i'm so far up my own arse' bubble but those Torelli biscuits you can buy in LIDLs when they have their Italian week.
They're as hard as rock, plain and boring., Not nice at all. Give me a nice 'grisini' any day. WIth some olives on the side please

• Heart
Poor Matthias. Questions like this get you banned from Patreon! These are exactly the same kind of questions I asked, and then she reported me to Patreon for bullying and harassment. No questions allowed! It still amazes me that she bans people from giving her money just because she doesn’t like the questions.
Not only will she ban you but she will still take your money.

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.