The Chateau Diaries #153 She looked old as Christ's donkey, although she was dressed as a spring virgin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tess Hoffman has a toy doll she carries around.
Snorty is Fanny's version of a toy doll, but he's more irritating because you have to feed & listen to him.
Okay I keep hearing and Tess and dolls but I have NO CLUE or no anything about Tess other than her pink lacy bra and that she turned 40. Is this a Huguette Clark situation - she was a wealthy American that collected all sorts of dolls and even took them out to eat with her. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-live-final-20-years-Manhattan-hospital.html

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I am a little confused Clara. What message do you feel Stephanie Jarvis is intending to send to Tess' mother by doing this?
What they do is take other peoples experiences and/or feelings and favorites and pretend it’s theirs. They are too lazy to go out and live for themselves so they copy from what they see and gear around them and make it look as if they came up with it themselves. It’s a patern that once you know about it, you see them do all the time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Okay I keep hearing and Tess and dolls but I have NO CLUE or no anything about Tess other than her pink lacy bra and that she turned 40. Is this a Huguette Clark situation - she was a wealthy American that collected all sorts of dolls and even took them out to eat with her. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-live-final-20-years-Manhattan-hospital.html
The most important thing you need to know about Tess is, that she the sister in law of drone_Nick.

You don’t need to see a picture of him, you just need to know.. he.. OMG he is one of the top three hottest chateau related guys and I would kiss his feet just for a glimpse in his attractive face while I think to myself: „damn…“.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That was a curious bait and switch, you're right. Amaury FINALLY got around to demo the grand salon and repair the walls underneath.....and was called off to do this other BS. Why? Channel 4 didn't want to film the grand salon?
Because Fanny can generate income from the Marquis Suite.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A classic Lie Lande screw up. Don’t you like Fanny and phi phi’s assertion that Fanny would make a good Gucci model? The grifting never ends with this duo. Fanny is a perpetual pond who wishes she was a lake.
Am in the middle of a novel and there is a statement that “The best grifters always work in pairs”. For that sentence alone I will continue reading it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ugggh! That’s what’s so infuriating about the Peter Rabbit vlog he just released. It’s just like last year when Michael was whoring around in Madrid. Now he’s in London and realizes “wow…been a month since I posted a video…better throw a crumb to the suckers…I mean, my loyal subscribers.” He literally just dialed-in that vlog. It’s either an old Patreon video, or was put together using old footage. I guess he’s got to blow the money he made by selling his “artwork” on booze and boys instead of spending his time and money on his “dream” of restoring the gardeners cottage. Remember that the next time he says he has to wait to do something to the cottage because he doesn’t have money at the moment.
Maybe his lovely mother, who has the personality of a scrap yard dog, posted it. Doesn't she have controlling tendencies? Employing damage limitation! Again...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
But change it to " The Grossest, Laziest, Dirtiest Grifters Always Work in Pairs" !!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Think breadstick and that sums it up but just in a circle. We've had them at our LIDLs from time to time, they're ok but nothing to get the vapours over.
I went to school with a couple of members of The Vapours... 🎼 I think I'm turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think so... 🎶 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Venice i& the Lake (or Canals and Frogs)
Venice i& the Lake (or Canals and Frogs)
Don't you just want to kick these two jumped up arses into the nearest canal. When are these patrons going to wake up.
Time to launch a grenade of comments about the needed heating system…. She can keep going on trips every other week and spending $$$$$ money on needless items such as that insane vase….. no excuses. The comment she made AGAIN last week about working on the heating system “over the winter” is deplorable. I do not understand why the people that stay there for her while she takes off for warmer climates and leaves them behind to freeze put up with it. Makes absolutely no sense.

Reactions: 21
Is it working? Are you being heard? It is seemingly taking FOREVER. I’m glad you are a patient bunch. However that google search option enhancer move is epic.

I must say what intrigued me from the forms @arthur posted yesterday was the abscence of her two partners on the association. Surely that money is benefitting them 😂
We are making progress and it really has not been that long but I agree it does feel like. Requesting and filings take time. We are respecting the process and time moves a little slower in France. We just finished the Google key word list and now are making sure our links are going to the correct place. I love that Stephanie is going to drag other people down with her. Speaks volumes to her character. One more thing - we have (not me personally) have reached out to a former “volunteers” and they are finessing that relationship to perhaps get a written statement to add to our cause.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Ok so what did I tell you guys. If Stephanie is wearing the same dress five days in a row you can be sure she's skewing the timeline. Now we know she did it for this trip to Venezia. Did she really arrive back at HMN on the day of publications? Was she really only in Venice for 2 days? Where else were you? Milan? Vicenza? Verona? Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. She's a con woman and that pet monkey she hold hands with needs to just shut up. "Thuh thuh-huh" that laugh - maddening.

I know Venice well, that Osteria is crap, complete tourist trap, (the menu was in two languages - dead giveaway), which I've regrettably fallen victim to. Buying artisanal cheese from a supermarket is a huge no-no - considering she was a mere 10min walk from the Rialto market where the good tit is she really shows here laziness, or ignorance. Phyllis eating the same food repeatedly as if he is a school child. I can't with these buffoons.
<SNIP>
She can't sit in her fancy dress in a non-touristy restaurant and impress the Venetians. Only tourists would be remotely impressed by the flashy rich woman in a Barbie Oscar de la Renta gown, that's why she doesn't venture from the tourist areas. She might as well go to EPCOT in formal wear.
1655391747597.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What they do is take other peoples experiences and/or feelings and favorites and pretend it’s theirs. They are too lazy to go out and live for themselves so they copy from what they see and gear around them and make it look as if they came up with it themselves. It’s a patern that once you know about it, you see them do all the time.
Ok, so just another form of NPD mirroring then, correct? E.g. I mix with them, therefore, I/we are the same as them, yes? Delusional, I 100% realise.
But, still can't get my head around how SJ and PJ having a "knock down" tourist type lunch in overly priced Venice is giving Tess' mum the finger.
If SJ/PJ, were part of the "in crowd" they would have ordinarily been invited to the following day's after party luncheon, wouldn't they?
Please excuse my ignorance, but what exactly am I not fully understanding here?
It is obvious that SJ/PJ are the outer circle as weren't permitted to film the party and the next day they are obviously by themselves. Therefore, why even attend such an event?

Reactions: 8
I went to school with a couple of members of The Vapours... 🎼 I think I'm turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think so... 🎶 😅
I like that lyric: "I got the doctor to take your picture, so I can look at you from inside as well"

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ah so the secret is out. Scotsman’s apartment is another Channel 4 subject currently on tv as I write hence it being kept away from the vlog.
Altho channel 4 need a kick up the ass as they also highlight the swimming pond Fanny is making. Not any more she ain’t.

Reactions: 13
I am no professional in any field. I just rely on my past life experiences/intuition all gained via appropriate intervention and resultant awareness - if you get my drift?
BUT, coming from a family of 8 children, 7 of which were girls and my mother had previously lost 2 sons very soon after birth due to common diseases way back then. So my brother was her only surviving son. I kinda of see what you may be questioning.
My father always contended that my mother loved her son/my brother, far more than any of her daughters. Was 100% a bone of contention throughout my entire formative life between them. It was extremely sad to witness too as, unfortunately, it made for much unnecessary, unpleasant interaction between my father and his only son.
From what I understand, Sherie P had a son during her teens before her relationship with Mick - ok, no problem and no judgement. Unfortunately Sherrie's first son has learning disabilities as we are lead to believe, forgive me, not sure what the current PC term is for that is these days.
Therefore, when MP came along, possibly both mum and dad were just so relieved that their new born didn't have the same learning difficulties. Wouldn't any parent? :)
So, yes @KyBourbon, perhaps MP's parents maybe did treat their first born differently possibly, purely through relief, perhaps?
BUT, they weren't rich and therefore wouldn't have been able to lavish untold privileges on MP alone outside of what they could afford for the entire family, or wish to give MP, e.g. piano lessons etc - which he covered in one of his vlogs a couple of years ago.
As per my personal experience, any parent would wish to give their children whatever they can afford to help them within reason and their budget - it's a given. Isn't it? 😁
I don't think the Petherick snr's were hard up though. Michael got private lessons in music as well as the necessary instruments, art and design etc. Sadie had a horse (who knows, maybe more than one) and was transported around the country to shows and gymkanas. Don't know what Billy's thing was but can't believe he was left out. Billy actually has good taste when he is antique shopping, no tat. Grandma and Grandpa have a nice house which is their own full of antiques etc. So I don't think they were poor.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Judging by her skin and dirty yellow hair in the red dress photo she is already run ragged. I just can't imagine taking PhiPhi and introducing him to others at Tess's birthday party as my boyfriend. And it is not the age difference that is a problem for me (been there, done that), it is his unsophistication, his immaturity as a 25, his neediness, which I have the problem with. It is also his lack of financial stability and lack of employment. What the hell subject could he converse about at a party - hedgehogs, cutlery, second hand shops, china? Anyone with half a brain would turn away from him at that party.
i wonder...when you have a forty year old daughter who carries around a doll??...i would not think that crowd is....well how shall i put it?? sophisticated? i may sound like a snob...but if my daughter carried a doll with her at that age....i would burn it...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.