The Chateau Diaries #153 She looked old as Christ's donkey, although she was dressed as a spring virgin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here are a few more things beginning with A that should be added to your list that well describes you two and the other grifters at the shitto.

Arse, arseholes, assmonkey, assclown, assface, asscock, assidiot I’ll sop there but you get the drift.

Come on patrons please wake up and see what your money is actually paying for. Two immature and very spoilt individuals who cannot go anywhere without a spend spend spend mentality. If they want to live this hedonistic life style then they should do it without grabbing the money from those who are in awe and starstruck by their dazzling performance, it is sickening to see.
What is good to see is how much time she has to spend ensuring she can explain/answer all the points raised by the Tartlets. Keep up the good work maybe we can run them ragged in this way.
Judging by her skin and dirty yellow hair in the red dress photo she is already run ragged. I just can't imagine taking PhiPhi and introducing him to others at Tess's birthday party as my boyfriend. And it is not the age difference that is a problem for me (been there, done that), it is his unsophistication, his immaturity as a 25, his neediness, which I have the problem with. It is also his lack of financial stability and lack of employment. What the hell subject could he converse about at a party - hedgehogs, cutlery, second hand shops, china? Anyone with half a brain would turn away from him at that party.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I like to linger in the frozen food section in the local Intermarché 🥵

I have been considering how to word this for some time and maybe one of you have already done so but, here goes...

MP really worries me. I mean seriously worries me. We don't know what this relationship is that he has with Florian but as the mother of a young man about to step out in the big wide world I am concerned. MP is, imho, a predator when he can't get what he wants. Florian seems like a typical French young man stepping out into the world. Possibly easily impressed. May have led a somewhat sheltered life and thinks he knows more than he does. MP is probably chucking money around like there's no tomorrow. He's bought Florian inappropriately expensive gifts (the personalised Ralph Lauren polo shirt...) and is probably showering him with good restaurants, hotels, pubs and touristy visits whilst in London. What does he want in return? To me it's obvious. He's been working on this mark for a long, long time. I can't believe that Florian's parents aren't concerned but the French are odd with their offspring and try to off-load them and push them out into the big wide world at the earliest opportunity.

It always bothered me that MP would get volunteers to "help" him (always male?) with his work and projects but they never actually seemed to do much then disappeared nearly as soon as they had arrived. It was the Scandinavian lad that was hurriedly asked to leave and then unceremoniously dumped at the station by MP and Sherrie in the early hours one morning that started my 6th sense tweeking. Something went on there, perhaps someone was caught inflagtante, but that exit was rapid and highly suspicious.

Anyone else had these thoughts?
It does smack of grooming.

Reactions: 19
Ok so what did I tell you guys. If Stephanie is wearing the same dress five days in a row you can be sure she's skewing the timeline. Now we know she did it for this trip to Venezia. Did she really arrive back at HMN on the day of publications? Was she really only in Venice for 2 days? Where else were you? Milan? Vicenza? Verona? Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. She's a con woman and that pet monkey she hold hands with needs to just shut up. "Thuh thuh-huh" that laugh - maddening.

I know Venice well, that Osteria is crap, complete tourist trap, (the menu was in two languages - dead giveaway), which I've regrettably fallen victim to. Buying artisanal cheese from a supermarket is a huge no-no - considering she was a mere 10min walk from the Rialto market where the good tit is she really shows here laziness, or ignorance. Phyllis eating the same food repeatedly as if he is a school child. I can't with these buffoons.

Again, I'm still upset post vase delivery. I did another morning at the food bank. The chasm between Stephanie Jarvis and the ordinary person working an office job who's salary just isn't stretching far enough to buy a new pair of school shoes for their child is stark. Everyday is an indulgence for Stephanie and I actually find it painful viewing. Since starting this volunteering (again, sorry for the virtue signalling) I have decidedly cut back on my personal expenditure because on reflection none of those lunches, dinners, cocktails, clothes, day trips, spar visits, etc provided me with lasting happiness. I'd love to see Stephanie be more charitable to worthwhile causes. The conditions that some people are currently living through is truly shocking and yet Stephanie is oblivious; donating to vanity projects, because she thinks it gives her cultural gravitas. Yesterday, 250+ asylum seekers crossed the English Channel in the hope for a better life, they're now in a detention facility waiting to be sent to Rwanda for processing and won't be able to return to the UK. Stephanie shells out 7000+E for a vase when she could contribute to these people's legal defence, donate to a food bank, top up a local school's free meals programme, etc.... It's all sick making.

I still think you're Ginny Lemon darling.
You are a kind, caring person-she is not. She has lead such a non life and now keeps going on the same way with the proceeds of those who probably can least afford it. The people you are meeting at the food bank will likely pay it forward if/when they can- SJ will never do that. It is too easy just to write a cheque to a charity with no actual awareness of issues the recipients of that money are going through. I call it guilt charity. You are a way more altruistic person than she will ever be. Keep at it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Venice i& the Lake (or Canals and Frogs)
Thank you @Lady Avonlea for posting the patron flog.
During lunch, @10:54, there is a women's reflection in the window, she is seated behind Stephanie Jarvis. I feel she is all of us. She is thinking WTF!!!
Of course, this 👇 is what she was looking at, with a pink phone attached to his hand and Stephanie Jarvis talking, non stop. I would have asked for a different table. Like the man at the far end of the restaurant, @13:20.

1655375661083.png

Side note:
When you claim to be allergic to dairy and eat ice cream before a long trip, where was Philip Janssen, when the gas and diarrhea kicked in???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
You are a kind, caring person-she is not. She has lead such a non life and now keeps going on the same way with the proceeds of those who probably can least afford it. The people you are meeting at the food bank will likely pay it forward if/when they can- SJ will never do that. It is too easy just to write a cheque to a charity with no actual awareness of issues the recipients of that money are going through. I call it guilt charity. You are a way more altruistic person than she will ever be. Keep at it!

Oh girl I'm an absolute C U Next Tuesday, but I do try to be as civically minded as I can after some wayward moments in my adolescence. I just don't understand feigning the "charitably minded" BS that Stephanie comes out with. It's sooo odd. We all know she's doing it to add legitimacy to her sinister goings-on with the Patreon funds. For instance, last month, what did she spend $34000 on? Where is it all going? I just can't comprehend why Stephanie is neglecting fiscal transparency, unless she is trying to hide something. It's easier to be open and let it all be displayed than let us all speculate. Those accounts from 2020, 2021 are long overdue and haven't been published online for the shareholders to pour over. As a Patreon in 2020, I had a right to see where my money was being spent, it was included in the patreon level I bought into, I've been denied this and I'm rightfully pissed off. I want a refund for those six months.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Nope. Woke (n /v) is certainly not AAm origin. It has been used for several years by a variety of people/organizations. If the maga chumps don't like it then believe me, I am not sorry! But I suppose one wants a shiny gold sttar for the effort in double speak. 🙄
Interesting histories on the Afro-American origins of woke:

If your information is to the contrary, I'd love to read it; etymology is a living history. Thanks.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
During lunch, @10:54, there is a women's reflection in the window, she is seated behind Stephanie Jarvis. I feel she is all of us. She is thinking WTF!!!
Of course, this 👇 is what she was looking at, with a pink phone attached to his hand and Stephanie Jarvis talking, non stop. I would have asked for a different table. Like the man at the far end of the restaurant, @13:20.

View attachment 1347051

Side note:
When you claim to be allergic to dairy and eat ice cream before a long trip, where was Philip Janssen, when the gas and diarrhea kicked in???
I thought exactly the same. The constant talk about a bloody pond (speaking loudly too) would have driven me crazy. I actually would have asked the restaurant staff to have a word with Stephanie Jarvis to shut it down as it was disturbing other patrons' enjoyment of their meal. Just no self awareness in her nonstop pursuit of chasing the MONEY! 🤮
I noticed the guy at the end moving tables too as he obviously didn't wish to be included in their filming - just so intrusive.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

View attachment 1347051

Side note:

Now I've eaten at that Osteria, it's not great, but if it's a traditional bolognese/ragu it'll have butter and a splash of milk to enrich the sauce. Phyllis's phantom allergy, likely IBS butt spew, must have caused some drama in the hotel plumbing. Now we're told that "chocolate" stain on his shirt was from the ice cream, I'm calling splash back from the loo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I've been off radar for a week or more and it's taken me ages to catch up. We were on a 28 hour ferry from Ireland to Bilbao and are making our way north to a ferry from Cherbourg in three weeks, experiencing different parts of France as we travel. The weather forecast for the next week is to be high 30's or early 40's in France which is particularly high. This will show errors in SJ's timeline.
Same here I was out of commission then back to hectic work schedule... This week I got 2 days off plus 1 day vac, then back to hectic work, I have a lot of reading to do...

Reactions: 8
Nah you are alright cobber!
Oh girl I'm an absolute C U Next Tuesday, but I do try to be as civically minded as I can after some wayward moments in my adolescence. I just don't understand feigning the "charitably minded" BS that Stephanie comes out with. It's sooo odd. We all know she's doing it to add legitimacy to her sinister goings-on with the Patreon funds. For instance, last month, what did she spend $34000 on? Where is it all going? I just can't comprehend why Stephanie is neglecting fiscal transparency, unless she is trying to hide something. It's easier to be open and let it all be displayed than let us all speculate. Those accounts from 2020, 2021 are long overdue and haven't been published online for the shareholders to pour over. As a Patreon in 2020, I had a right to see where my money was being spent, it was included in the patreon level I bought into, I've been denied this and I'm rightfully pissed off. I want a refund for those six months.

Judging by her skin and dirty yellow hair in the red dress photo she is already run ragged. I just can't imagine taking PhiPhi and introducing him to others at Tess's birthday party as my boyfriend. And it is not the age difference that is a problem for me (been there, done that), it is his unsophistication, his immaturity as a 25, his neediness, which I have the problem with. It is also his lack of financial stability and lack of employment. What the hell subject could he converse about at a party - hedgehogs, cutlery, second hand shops, china? Anyone with half a brain would turn away from him at that party.
I agree.
He is always either inappropriately dressed or, totally scruffy. AND, that stringy/straggly/very much in need of attention hair is absolutely awful - needs a good chop.

Reactions: 20
I like to linger in the frozen food section in the local Intermarché 🥵

I have been considering how to word this for some time and maybe one of you have already done so but, here goes...

MP really worries me. I mean seriously worries me. We don't know what this relationship is that he has with Florian but as the mother of a young man about to step out in the big wide world I am concerned. MP is, imho, a predator when he can't get what he wants. Florian seems like a typical French young man stepping out into the world. Possibly easily impressed. May have led a somewhat sheltered life and thinks he knows more than he does. MP is probably chucking money around like there's no tomorrow. He's bought Florian inappropriately expensive gifts (the personalised Ralph Lauren polo shirt...) and is probably showering him with good restaurants, hotels, pubs and touristy visits whilst in London. What does he want in return? To me it's obvious. He's been working on this mark for a long, long time. I can't believe that Florian's parents aren't concerned but the French are odd with their offspring and try to off-load them and push them out into the big wide world at the earliest opportunity.

It always bothered me that MP would get volunteers to "help" him (always male?) with his work and projects but they never actually seemed to do much then disappeared nearly as soon as they had arrived. It was the Scandinavian lad that was hurriedly asked to leave and then unceremoniously dumped at the station by MP and Sherrie in the early hours one morning that started my 6th sense tweeking. Something went on there, perhaps someone was caught inflagtante, but that exit was rapid and highly suspicious.

Anyone else had these thoughts?
Yes, I absolutely agree. “Predator” is a strong word, but I think that’s pretty close. Michael feels entitled and believes he’s the smartest guy in the room. He’s very manipulative (not just with intimate relationships, but even his relationship with his viewers is manipulative). My guess is that he probably got whatever he wanted as a child, was doted on, and spoiled. I think he probably learned to manipulate others when he was growing up. So, as an adult, he uses manipulation to get what he wants. He can’t comprehend why anyone could reject him or not cater to his own needs. He provides gifts or money in return for a “relationship” (really just sex and someone he can parade around and snow off like one of his designer shirts). I agree, Florian comes across as someone who is a little naive. Many people, even on Tattle, remark how cute he is…that probably makes getting Florian even more enticing for Michael. I do think Michael is manipulating Florian, and I have a feeling that Florian will probably get hurt and learn a lesson (unless he’s a lot smarter and more “worldly” than we give him credit).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I agree.
He is always either inappropriately dressed or, totally scruffy. AND, that stringy/straggly/very much in need of attention hair is absolutely awful - needs a good chop.

Personally, I think @Jules100 is a total witch for not leaking her humidity control haircare routine for Phyllis's sake. Someone needs to do an intervention. Annalise must be rotten to the core to let him wander around like that with frizzy hair and boot polish pressed into the scalp.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Ok so what did I tell you guys. If Stephanie is wearing the same dress five days in a row you can be sure she's skewing the timeline. Now we know she did it for this trip to Venezia. Did she really arrive back at HMN on the day of publications? Was she really only in Venice for 2 days? Where else were you? Milan? Vicenza? Verona? Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. She's a con woman and that pet monkey she hold hands with needs to just shut up. "Thuh thuh-huh" that laugh - maddening.

I know Venice well, that Osteria is crap, complete tourist trap, (the menu was in two languages - dead giveaway), which I've regrettably fallen victim to. Buying artisanal cheese from a supermarket is a huge no-no - considering she was a mere 10min walk from the Rialto market where the good tit is she really shows here laziness, or ignorance. Phyllis eating the same food repeatedly as if he is a school child. I can't with these buffoons.

Again, I'm still upset post vase delivery. I did another morning at the food bank. The chasm between Stephanie Jarvis and the ordinary person working an office job who's salary just isn't stretching far enough to buy a new pair of school shoes for their child is stark. Everyday is an indulgence for Stephanie and I actually find it painful viewing. Since starting this volunteering (again, sorry for the virtue signalling) I have decidedly cut back on my personal expenditure because on reflection none of those lunches, dinners, cocktails, clothes, day trips, spar visits, etc provided me with lasting happiness. I'd love to see Stephanie be more charitable to worthwhile causes. The conditions that some people are currently living through is truly shocking and yet Stephanie is oblivious; donating to vanity projects, because she thinks it gives her cultural gravitas. Yesterday, 250+ asylum seekers crossed the English Channel in the hope for a better life, they're now in a detention facility waiting to be sent to Rwanda for processing and won't be able to return to the UK. Stephanie shells out 7000+E for a vase when she could contribute to these people's legal defence, donate to a food bank, top up a local school's free meals programme, etc.... It's all sick making.

I still think you're Ginny Lemon darling.
I thought that that Osteria was a typical tourist type trap eatery. Although the food looked fine for lunch.
It absolutely makes my blood boil when it is shown how much Stephanie Jarvis is constantly spending on unnecessary shite.
I wish there was a food bank close to where I live that I could volunteer at. Closest is 25 miles round trip which defeats the object given price of petrol these days as just like everybody else in the UK, I am watching my expenditure too. Such a shame, but I will keep looking and making enquiries more locally.

I would avoid him like the plague at any party, just so immature and boring. And, it would be guaranteed that if you were speaking to him, he would be looking over your head constantly assessing the room for "better" opportunities. You know the type - just rude! 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.