The Chateau Diaries #153 She looked old as Christ's donkey, although she was dressed as a spring virgin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. For someone who proclaims to be dead shy she sure shows off a lot of what she got. Bras galore. She just turned 40 the other day and one can only hope she will start to dress accordingly before she makes things even more painful for herself.
Isn’t she 50? I swear there was a vlog when she was dressed as WonderWoman and she turned 50?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Clara Burnett, did Stephanie sneak off to Tess’s Venice birthday party? Sounds like something she would not want to miss.
If she did (and by if I mean I'm not sure) they have so far kept it out of all pictures and posts. Like I said before, Tess' mother paid for a whole week for the same palazzo Stephanie could only afford to use as a backdrop for a fake ball for an hour or two. If Tess did invite her, she was most surely not assigned to one of the nicer rooms. She would not agree obviously and my bet is she and her sniffing lapdog would stay at the Baur hotel. But like I said, I don't know. I have been a little bit out of the loop lately due to other priorities. I'm sure we will found out soon enough thoug.

In the meantime: what say we about Stephanie appointing her aged mother as CFO of the association? I think it tells a story of its own and it ain't a fairytale...

Isn’t she 50? I swear there was a vlog when she was dressed as WonderWoman and she turned 50?
That was Dana, not Tess. Tess turned 40 yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh as long as you behave, I’ll behave. When is the other Mr. Comte on his business trips usually?
the other as you call it..works from home.. :LOL: i am the one who has to make the most businesstrips..with the most time in between....thats why tattle is my quilty pleasure..my husband doesnt understand it..at all..he cant believe i enjoy this... he always says..,this it not something for you......but as long as i like it...i dont understand one thing he is doing with his businesses..thats the secret having a good marriage..spending a lott of time together.. but we each have our own businesslife...it makes good dinnerconversation when we are together..never a dull moment..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
In the meantime: what say we about Stephanie appointing her aged mother as CFO of the association? I think it tells a story of its own and it ain't a fairytale...
I'd love to hear what some of the sharp fiduciaries around here have to say. I can't add two and two.
As Fanny was the first to point out, Isabelle has more than a little of the chiselling cheap French bastard of Jean de Florette/Manon des Sources. Added to her natural proclivities, post-WWII France could well have been as deprived as post-WWII England. I don't think she's quite old enough to have been out and about too much during the war, but that was a big fat deal.
This relationship is defining. Me and my MD degree in psychiatry :cautious: count that Derek's many inappropriately generous gifts to a daughter, the curious painting he made of Isabelle calculating and playing games while pregnant, may have gone a long way into creating a narcissist.
Isabelle's whoring, basically, for free electrician work, which required turning out the (gay) caretaker couple and the ensuing charges of homophobia filed, I believe, with Workaway, is the hallmark of her viciousness and chiselling.
And Stephanie believes in this, while being frightened of her disapproval. Perhaps she thinks "Mummy"'s draconian accounting will make everything okay in the end, as long as she keeps up the chiselling and feeds her employees/guests the stingiest possible eff-you meals and does not heat the shittoo. I think those are iconic cheap French bastard values Jarvis treasures.
I also wouldn't put it past her to be cheered by seeing Isabelle take the fall for any and all tax evasion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Association Lalande + members

(Just a reminder : if you contact the French tax team they'll be pleased to hear the I+S Jarvis’ vlog : « we set up the Association to avoid the French taxation »)

(Soon Honfleur's association)
Here is what the French law on associations says:

The association cannot share its profits in any form.

This does not mean that the association is prohibited from making a profit. On the contrary, this earnings will enable him to carry out the program he intends to carry out (for example, carrying out charitable activities). Simply put, its members or founders should not share any profits with each other.

Otherwise, the association could be considered de facto, civil or commercial, depending on the nature of the activity, with consequent legal and tax consequences.

The association may, however, carry out, even on a regular basis, one or more commercial activities and seek to generate surplus revenue. In that case, it will be subject to the same tax regime as companies, but will not be reclassified into a de facto company.

Only the division of profits between members is likely to lead to its reclassification into a de facto company, which would result in the obligation to pay commercial taxes: income tax, territorial economic contribution (former business tax), VAT ....

Reactions: 20
Well I’ve been digesting the last few videos, I watched the grab but on super high speed and fast-forwarded a bunch. Given markers like Grants arrival and departure, Aunt and Uncles arrival and surely departure, the age of the plants in the garden, Nutti’s trip to Rome, Michael Potts presence in several videos, and DTMs ghosting, I think we’re seeing a two to three week time line wiggle. I think JasonCanYouSeeMe helped with the distortion correction. They’ve done a pretty good job of controlling the social so as not to out themselves. I wonder if there was a direct order to not reveal a trip to Venice?

As for Fanny, she might have spent a couple hours in that hallway, but I’m having a hard time remembering her accomplishing anything for at least a month. Same for Anne Marie. They were supposedly done for tv, but I guess not really done? He’s had a full year to get that paneling in the Grand Salon going. There won’t be anything for Fanny to do while he’s accomplishing that. Carole from Chateau de la Ferte is hand-building missing moldings, scraping, sanding, painting, and gilding her salon while her husband tears out the floors, replaces beams and restores the parquet flooring. They also grow a garden, mow their own grass, and clean Ivy off walls at the same time they are doing the inside.

So I’m wondering, where the hell are all of them and what have they been doing?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Such a pristine new thread to sully with my sentiments...I better go on a rant here; 1. THAT VASE! Now that is tit. really tasteless horrible tat, and shows the total lack of class in that shitoo. Someone here said a vase does not have to have something in it. I asked my wife and looked around our abode...she agrees with that, but I disagree. In my opinion you have cupboards of empty vases, then you pick one out when filling it with flowers. If empty, return to cupboard. My wife is a bit nouveaux riche (she married up) so she thinks a vase can stand there empty. 2. Stephanie courting TV channels. In my opinion rude. The reason; she gets her funds from patreons, yet she does not show them all she does before TV has shown it. It is utterly rude, her income is surely largely from patreon and they should always see things first and as they happen, as they are paying for it. 3. Michael Potts is getting older, and not aging like fine wine (unlike myself). Why? because his image is tussled and boyish, and that is not becoming for a middle aged man. He should try being naturally fit and hot like me without acting immature. 3. Is Nati preggers, I think so. 4. Why can nobody fill me in on Selmar, is he SO dull that there is nothing to tell? I will not watch, he creeps me out. 5. I like Dana, she is a fox. 6. Tess looks miserable, she is a perfect example of how you can have looks and still not be attractive. Personality rules. And no, it does not help that she dresses like a tart, it screams look at me, and then her sour face says don't look at me! She will never be happy, she just want people to blame. I shall not visit Venice just right now...bet they are loud and embarrasing 🍸 :sneaky:
Makes me want to wash you mouth with kisses 😘 imaginary of course 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Nick Pergola.png

I wonder if Nick the Tree Surgeon came to talk with Dan about the extension, or watching the doomed pergola...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well I’ve been digesting the last few videos, I watched the grab but on super high speed and fast-forwarded a bunch. Given markers like Grants arrival and departure, Aunt and Uncles arrival and surely departure, the age of the plants in the garden, Nutti’s trip to Rome, Michael Potts presence in several videos, and DTMs ghosting, I think we’re seeing a two to three week time line wiggle. I think JasonCanYouSeeMe helped with the distortion correction. They’ve done a pretty good job of controlling the social so as not to out themselves. I wonder if there was a direct order to not reveal a trip to Venice?

As for Fanny, she might have spent a couple hours in that hallway, but I’m having a hard time remembering her accomplishing anything for at least a month. Same for Anne Marie. They were supposedly done for tv, but I guess not really done? He’s had a full year to get that paneling in the Grand Salon going. There won’t be anything for Fanny to do while he’s accomplishing that. Carole from Chateau de la Ferte is hand-building missing moldings, scraping, sanding, painting, and gilding her salon while her husband tears out the floors, replaces beams and restores the parquet flooring. They also grow a garden, mow their own grass, and clean Ivy off walls at the same time they are doing the inside.

So I’m wondering, where the hell are all of them and what have they been doing?
I agree with you. Why is Amaury watering the Jardin Anglais? Dan literally has nothing else to do and Amaury does.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'd love to hear what some of the sharp fiduciaries around here have to say. I can't add two and two.
As Fanny was the first to point out, Isabelle has more than a little of the chiselling cheap French bastard of Jean de Florette/Manon des Sources. Added to her natural proclivities, post-WWII France could well have been as deprived as post-WWII England. I don't think she's quite old enough to have been out and about too much during the war, but that was a big fat deal.
This relationship is defining. Me and my MD degree in psychiatry :cautious: count that Derek's many inappropriately generous gifts to a daughter, the curious painting he made of Isabelle calculating and playing games while pregnant, may have gone a long way into creating a narcissist.
Isabelle's whoring, basically, for free electrician work, which required turning out the (gay) caretaker couple and the ensuing charges of homophobia filed, I believe, with Workaway, is the hallmark of her viciousness and chiselling.
And Stephanie believes in this, while being frightened of her disapproval. Perhaps she thinks "Mummy"'s draconian accounting will make everything okay in the end, as long as she keeps up the chiselling and feeds her employees/guests the stingiest possible eff-you meals and does not heat the shittoo. I think those are iconic cheap French bastard values Jarvis treasures.
I also wouldn't put it past her to be cheered by seeing Isabelle take the fall for any and all tax evasion.

you point out something i always wondered about..Fan and the old cow doesnt seem to have too much contact....how do they cope businesswise?? My guess is that the old cow let Percy decide whats good for her and also for them..i dont think Fanny is very happy with that...

i also do the accounts for my aunt ..she is slowly dying of cancer...we dont know how long she will be with us..but she more and more relies on me for her businesses..she says..i wont do anything unless i have talked with you..i never sign without your approval..and she was very hands on, and very clever in business i can tell you when she was in good health..age makes people vunrable..we always think IJ may want to take advantage of Percys wealth..but i somehow think Fanny is concerned about Percy taking advantage of her..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Of course you can. Let’s discuss ……………..
Miller Light ????
Miller Lite is the first beer I ever had (ie stole from the refrigerator when I was 14). I was foolish. It was the only one in there and had been there for 6 months. My parents rarely drank. It had been purchased as part of a six pack that was hastily purchased as a friend was coming over.

I looked at it sitting in the fridge for months (a very uncommon sight), before I struck. It annoyed me, just sitting in there all alone. I began to wonder if it would even be missed. So, on a hot summer day I grabbed that Miller Lite and went behind the garage and drank it. I waited to see if there was going to be any “effects” from drinking it. (I was an 85 lb girl so there should have been?!?).

Ten minutes later my dad asked me “how was that Miller Lite”.
Yep.
Straight sober.
Immediately.

I said “not that great really” what else could I say? I didn’t get in any trouble, but every time we had dinner he’d ask me if I’d like a Miller Lite with my dinner. My own guilt and the endless needling prevented me from ever snitching another beer out of the fridge, that and my dad’s innate ability to notice them missing almost immediately.

In truth, I really like a Miller Lite. They have a low purine content and seem to make for very light if any hangovers. I especially love the throwback graphics because they remind me of my childhood and regret.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Many congrats @Iolair - best title thread ever in the history of TL, just so on trend and 100% appropriate.
And, many thanks as always to @ContesseRose for making it ALL transition so smoothly too - no mean feat!
Love you guys :love:
I agree, I agree, I agree, I agree - I shout, running through the house. Will someone now kindly repost the picture that Stephanie reported to Tattle, demanding it be taken down. I think we need to take another look, for good measure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree, I agree, I agree, I agree - I shout, running through the house. Will someone now kindly repost the picture that Stephanie reported to Tattle, demanding it be taken down. I think we need to take another look, for good measure.
Here you go!

71AC17BF-00D9-42F2-9320-92AF3ACD2A29.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Miller Lite is the first beer I ever had (ie stole from the refrigerator when I was 14). I was foolish. It was the only one in there and had been there for 6 months. My parents rarely drank. It had been purchased as part of a six pack that was hastily purchased as a friend was coming over.

I looked at it sitting in the fridge for months (a very uncommon sight), before I struck. It annoyed me, just sitting in there all alone. I began to wonder if it would even be missed. So, on a hot summer day I grabbed that Miller Lite and went behind the garage and drank it. I waited to see if there was going to be any “effects” from drinking it. (I was an 85 lb girl so there should have been?!?).

Ten minutes later my dad asked me “how was that Miller Lite”.
Yep.
Straight sober.
Immediately.

I said “not that great really” what else could I say? I didn’t get in any trouble, but every time we had dinner he’d ask me if I’d like a Miller Lite with my dinner. My own guilt and the endless needling prevented me from ever snitching another beer out of the fridge, that and my dad’s innate ability to notice them missing almost immediately.

In truth, I really like a Miller Lite. They have a low purine content and seem to make for very light if any hangovers. I especially love the throwback graphics because they remind me of my childhood and regret.
The low purine content is good to know. Whilst I don’t drink much beer it lager, the odd one is nice. I’m a white and sometimes red wine kinda Gal.
So LaLande 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We need a tattle pole, the results are 100% binding under international law.

-Steph snuck away to party in Venice with Tess 🤢

-Steph stayed home to clean 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 54
Oh Jules 100 - I thank you profusely. I laughed out loud. Tears in my eyes. Thank you for your prompt response.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.