The Chateau Diaries #153 She looked old as Christ's donkey, although she was dressed as a spring virgin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1351849
Stephanie Jarvis is having a difficult time with the comments from the latest flog. She (and/or Philip Janssen) was/were altered to a spam problem by liliboo and did nothing about it for 17 hours. Now she has a new problem, with replies,19mins. ago.

liliboo
20 hours ago
Is the message Text me on telegram genuinely from Chateau Diaries or a scam? I notice there's several of these messages on different replies and just want to check it out.

The Chateau Diaries
19 hours ago
It’s definitely a scam!

Catherine Evanoff/our12
4 hours ago (edited)
I want to let you know that there's somebody out there creating I think a false Channel saying that telling me I'm a winner and for me to text them on Telegram and they have their channel name is the Chateau Diaries or something like that with no spaces in between each word if I can figure out how to copy and paste it to you the message I will I just don't want to if it's a bug or some sort of virus I don't want to send it to you so I just think I'll notify you like I'm doing that somebody out there is trying to get people to click on their site because he's saying that we won a prize cuz we always watch
I COPIED AND PASTED THE MESSAGE I RECEIVED. IT IS BELOW :
Text me on telegram at thechateaudiaries replied: "Thanks for always watching and commenting. You have been selected in my draw ✨ Winners should text on telegram to claim their prize. (Only Winners)." 3 hours ago

The Chateau Diaries
3 hours ago
Oh dear, which platform did they contact you on? I’ll look into it - thank you for letting me know!

The Chateau Diaries
3 hours ago
I just found them and blocked them - I’m so sorry about that!

Stephanie Jarvis' new problem...

View attachment 1351879
♜ WhatsApp + ①④②③③⑧①⓪③③⑧
19 minutes ago
ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴏɴ ᴡʜ-ᴀ-ᴛ-ꜱ-ᴀᴘᴘ .👆👆✍.....

They have replied to many commenters with the same message. 🤪

Rita Smith
21 hours ago
What is the music playing while you're cleaning the hallway?

The Chateau Diaries
3 hours ago
Sorry, it was a spam account pretending to be me. I’ve deleted it now

Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen are going to hate their lives this summer. 😂

Oracle
1 day ago
Stephanie why don’t you show you’re Housekeepers more often?

The Chateau Diaries
2 hours ago
Good point, I’ll try to do that more

DAWN GOUGH
1 day ago
Oh no, so we’re not going to see anything of Venice? 😥

The Chateau Diaries
2 hours ago
I was only there for two days, so I decided to have a mini break instead of filming a full video. But I also think that there’s so much happening at Lalande at the moment that it’s good to focus my videos there. The winter is a better time to film my travels, when there’s not much happening in the garden and woods at home 😊

...and one more for fun...

Amy Gordon
15 hour ago
pls get the rid of the dutch danseuse, he can't make the difference between Olive oil sent and old grand ma panties, poor boy
Ok...which Tattler is this 👇 😃😃

Joke

45 minutes ago
Sorry I nead to mention. Cadeau at the scateau dose not help for the clutter..I however do understand that people send you things just to see the joyful way you recieve them. Might be time to start a caddaue at the shatau exclusive sale for all the lovely gifts you can not place.

Joke
37 minutes ago
Mabe you could get people to place mony they would pend on postage into a special fund? I can immagine some people would understandibly want soms presius objects to find a place at La land. Hoe ever I think you nead to pryoritise. Make a site for what people want to donate. What you can not place could be. Auctiond for your geest charity fund.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Joke
45 minutes ago
Sorry I nead to mention. Cadeau at the scateau dose not help for the clutter..I however do understand that people send you things just to see the joyful way you recieve them. Might be time to start a caddaue at the shatau exclusive sale for all the lovely gifts you can not place.

Joke
37 minutes ago
Mabe you could get people to place mony they would pend on postage into a special fund? I can immagine some people would understandibly want soms presius objects to find a place at La land. Hoe ever I think you nead to pryoritise. Make a site for what people want to donate. What you can not place could be. Auctiond for your geest charity fund.
A drunk one it seems

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Joke
45 minutes ago
Joke
37 minutes ago
A drunk one it seems
That doesn’t really narrow it down very much.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'll save you some time.
Fast forward, this week's IG bio:

View attachment 1352110
@mariewiik1
Currently trying to figure out what to do with my life. 🧡 31 & Scandinavian Florist turned Instagrammer @mariewiiksdiary
www.patreon.com/mariewiiksdiary?fan_landing=true

👇This Account is Private.

View attachment 1352111
@mariewiiksdiary
  • 172 posts
  • 39 followers
  • 109 following
Marie Wiik | the full story
Behind the scenes of @mariewiik1
Diary video’s sharing my life with you all.
Access via Patreon subscription
www.patreon.com/mariewiiksdiary

👇This from her patreon account.

View attachment 1352111
Marie Wiik’s Diary
are creating short videos on Instagram!

She has 113 patrons, paying her monthly but only 39 followers on IG???

Do not forget Kelsey.

View attachment 1352106

View attachment 1352107

View attachment 1352108

View attachment 1352109
@wherekelseyis
9 months ago
I was EXPLOITED! July 29, 2016: Tons of great reviews should mean it’s safe, right? WRONG! I was told I could paint and decorate before I arrived. On the way “yea, just tell us what you want to do”. But, no. I had to do the laundry for 17 turning BnB bedrooms and cleaning each room/en suite bathroom. Plus, all the breakfast/lunch dishes for 15-30 ppl. They kept promising me “oh after tomorrow” etc. You’re supposed to work 4-5 hrs/day with 2 days off/wk. But, I was always pushed to do more by her lieutenant mother. “The bedding on the line is dry” at 7pm, after working since 10am. I didn’t get any days off either. Yet, three British guy helpers could paint the barn from 9-12 and then go frolicking during afternoons, even using the host’s car. Despite the host’s daily trips to town, it took a week to get a card when my great uncle died. Looking back, idk how I even managed to stay the whole two weeks. Maybe it was the false promises of decorating/painting another day. Maybe it was the vivacious and entertaining host who threw costume dinner parties, karaoke nights, and once or twice took some of us on mini excursions to a winery and festival. I wanted to leave soon after I arrived, but I felt a responsibility to my word. I was naive. They had a helper come to cook for everyone, but she was nasty. It didn’t matter, they needed her because they were short staffed. I wish I had left early. That was when I learned to look out for myself. I’m embarrassed by the amount of hours they made me work. I was exploited. It’s humiliating. This host now has a massive following from being on a television show, and I’m sure, totally unaware of being exploitive because as she said “why complain if people are willing to come work for free”. They claim they don’t have the funds to run the chateau, but she also can travel to 5 star hotels, own plethoras of designer clothes and shoes, all while still owning a flat in London! #priorites #workaway #helpx #workexchange #cultureexchange #frenchchateau #chateaudiy #escapetothechateau #escapetothechateaudiy #travelstories #travelingsolo #liveandlearn #lifelessons #exploited #workawayadventure #chateaudelalande
Thanks for this. Our writer sent Kelsey a message. 🤞

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The Chateau Diaries
2 hours ago
I was only there for two days, so I decided to have a mini break instead of filming a full video. But I also think that there’s so much happening at Lalande at the moment that it’s good to focus my videos there. The winter is a better time to film my travels, when there’s not much happening in the garden and woods at home 😊

Nothing to do with not being allowed to film the party then 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
@Jules100 i think this is your best one. Bravo. I think we can have a competition with your southern most chateau and the lie Lande chateau to see who gets the restoration oops I mean renovation work done first. Keep us posted on your progress. I bet there won’t be any high heels in sight.
I agree, that was the best one yet! Thank you @Jules100 for bringing up the Ardmore prices. I hope all the patrons see this vid.

Also, your Dan impression was great! You should imitate some of the other Lalande "characters" in your future videos.

And I'm glad to hear it's actually 87 degrees...I was jealous when you said 78 :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree, and that made me remember one of MP’s vlogs about struggling with the videos as he didn’t appear like he imagined he did- not quoting- just from memory- but hoping you or someone here remembers that vlog. It was one of those where he ended up in tears- like a poor pitiful me thing. That’s it the “expectations don’t match reality“.
He's deleted all the 'have a moan' ones...

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Shh dont tell my husband, I will tell him thats the only way. I always do at least one extravagant thing every holiday and that may have to be it. Lucky for me he never asks what things cost, but we have to get there first and it's a long way from here :LOL:
I won't tell him! Cross my heart! Anyway, if you've never visited Venice, that's one thing in life you MUST experience, if of course you have the opportunity. The experience is priceless. I always enjoy watching the ecstatic expressions of my foreign friends from many parts of the world when I take them to see Venice for the first time in their lives. They all say they could never imagine how awesome and almost out of the world the place is.
If your husband never asks things costs, then take him on a gondola ride. It's about €100 for half an hour.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Indeed. It certainly destroyed me for a while. So when you see the red flags of the same type of behaviour playing out again it is plain to see.
This was what Marie wrote at a time when she thought she'd made a lifetime friend & had got a proper role in the chateau. Whether or not she is a likeable person or seems weak she was conned by Fanny & used as a cast member for her vlogs. Read this and see how she was embedded into the fabric of how the chateau ran at one time. Then death by a thousand small cuts, oh we need your studio, oh Nati is now doing bookings, emails blah blah..and so it goes.
Her reply to that last comment "anyone can if they put their mind to it"... now look at her, can she get out of bed?

• Sad
  • Haha
I'm old enough to remember when she started bullying Selmar on camera; I can't remember a similar narrative arc for Marie -- even though she had Pheeph get rid of Marie, as she did Nati/Selmar.
She let Matt the digger, who displayed a serious mean streak, and Dan, in an early airing of his mean streak, play cat's paw with Selmar in re the parking space for the camper. Clever, a permanent spot for the camper was exactly the pressure point to weasel on. In another subsequent video, similarly discussing trees Nick needed to cut down for the safety of the camper, Jarvis just stomped Selmar. It was awful.
very funny to me...that Selmar bully Dan..who played along with that disgusting Matt.. is now her next victum she wants to get rid off..she uses people like paper napkins...very sad..i still remember what Clara used to say..a long time ago..everybody who leaves that place is going to leave it wrecked...emotional and physical...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
IMO the best Quiche is with 4-5 eggs ( depending on size of eggs) and 1 can evaporated milk a sprinkle of flour and then any vegetables or meats and cheese- extremely creamy and perfect ratio , The only food I have been impressed with at the Shitooo is the bread from the Boulangerie
The local boulangerie should sue Jarvis for reckless endangerment of their bread.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.