The Chateau Diaries #153 She looked old as Christ's donkey, although she was dressed as a spring virgin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am very happy with the results and I hope you will be too when yours is finished :)

Laundromats...... some strange people go there.... not YOU of course !!!! :oops:;):ROFLMAO:

Hey.....ask Fanny for some of her "aged like wine" soap - that will keep you clean ! :love:
I like laundry mats where they fluff and fold.....

I guess NO apartment is just another storage room now. They are literally just rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic.
Appears nothing is happening in Natti's apartment.

Reactions: 10
I remember Michael saying once that his family lived in a trailer park for some time and that he once had to sell his precious teapot (or something similar) in order to afford some equipment for his disabled brother. Does anyone else remember these stories, or did I dream them? Perhaps they just had temporary money issues, but because of those stories, I've always had the impression that Michael grew up slightly poor and that his family essentially won the lottery when Gwen let them all move in.
He said it but I don't believe it after seeing Sadie horse riding as a child. Horses take lots of $$$ to have and look after and then the money to go to events etc

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh my goodness the Patreon video, thank you so much @ Lady Avonlea for sharing that! But oh why ,why ,why …Support squirrel 🐿 get it together ! he can’t even bother to iron his shirt he can’t even bother to brush his hair !not to mention the neck Scraggle oh it’s awful ….and he is such self-satisfied jerk! And SJ ICKKKK please wash your hair! They both look like they needed a hot bath a week ago. I saw at around 27:27 She needs to shave her neck even though she’s blonde, her menopausal neck hair is sprouting!
Why are you all watching these videos in such detail!? I'm sick now. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Clean of the shitoo because Isabel was coming soon. Naaaaahhhh because the former owners were coming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Mes amis francaises: courage, mes braves.

A boiling day ahead. Or, using maximum British understatement, " quite warm".

IMG_20220617_073127.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Nick the tree surgeon is the only one getting anything done. I quite liked his outfit today. The Jack Daniels T-shirt cut into a wife beater with the distressed pants, boots and leather belt is a look I would rock. I’m not kidding.
I've read on Frank's instagram recently that Nick the tree surgeon saved their cat, who got stuck in a tree. That, in my book, makes him a hero no matter how he looks...

Mmm, I suspect they were there for some time palazzos window-shopping.
No, she actually was there for only two days. And instead of immersing themselves in beautiful art and architecture, they went tat-shopping. Waste is their middle name, as we all know by now. Everything the do is waste and everything worthy is wasted on them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Why are you all watching these videos in such detail!? I'm sick now. :sick:
You're right it is a lot of detail and alot of it is sickening, but the devil Fanny is in the detail. Prior to becoming a patron I could be lazy when watching Fanny's video's. The vlogs were often just background noise while I was busy doing other things and I something I didn't focus on some of the 'bit' players who frequently came and went. But over time I still got the feeling that things weren't quite right at the shiteau.

It's only when I started watching more carefully that I was able to see through Fanny's smoke & mirrors. I still don't see all the nonsensical stuff and I'm often amazed at the details other tartlet's pick up and share.

Clearing hallways so they are no longer fire hazards appears to be the latest distraction from the books..
Actually, they were moving the fire hazard stuff into the Argentinian Bully's apartment under construction, out of sight of the pink camera, since no work is done there for the foreseeable future.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Until the mid 1980s we only had 3 channels in the UK. The introduction of channel 4 blew us away! We used to have to fiddle with the Arial and get up to push the change channel button ...ah the good old days 🤣
Remember the remote controls on cables? My parents hid the cable under a hearth rug 😆 Thought they were so sophisticated 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
on page three of this thread 33 to catch up, BUT tattlers yesterday I recieved a notification that I had received a like on my post in thread 145 by Selmar. hat particular thread said I found his post boring and FF through it. I also said the current Chateau he was at for three weeks had a large room with a wooden floor. Unsure what he liked my belief is that I FF what do other think, am I right????

I really enjoyed Peter Rabbit narrated by Micheal Petherick, nearly 22k others also watched and 3.6k must have found it as riviting as I did. As I had already lost 11.07 minutes of what remains of my life I didn't bother to see what the 353 mainly were about. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Speaking of Marquis and man flu:

Poor newlywed Mrs. Potpourri is now actually forced to take care of Mr. Potpourri, should he fell ill.
It is written in the old world wedding contract, page 53, paragraph §8A:

„And if foul illness befalls the man of the house and the land, hisn wife shallt not hesitate nor fret, and care and pamper to his needs. She shallt stand next to him, by day, by night and give him sexy spanking if the man asks for it.“
Yeah... in your dreams mate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
In the vlog she incorrectly said "weekend" so she corrected herself by adding the footnote text.
No, he corrected her, those footnotes are his m.o. She hates it when he does that, which is exactly why he does it. They are officially in that part of the relationship.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Clean of the shitoo because Isabel was coming soon. Naaaaahhhh because the former owners were coming.
I thought the former owners were very polite but not sure they were overly impressed. Definitely some awkward laughter. Fanny was so pleased to announce that all the old wallpaper upstairs is still hanging in the shiteau, and they seemed to be wondering- but why?

I also don't think they were impressed with Fanny's disjointed decoration styles (all the different atmospheres), the courtyard will look very pretty (in a few years), and worst of all, 'nothing has changed'. Fanny is simply putting an ugly shade of lipstick on a pig.

Same in Hong Kong and then they would pick their teeth at the table .... I could not get over that .
Still not uncommon in HK.

Reactions: 13
With no thought towards his own eventual pension. He's got no job, hence no superannuation, no prospects and no savings. He probably won't have lived long enough in France to be eligible for a state pension when the time comes, and if he is somehow eligible, it'll be a pittance he receives. He's not eligible for unemployment benefits either. Does Gwen have plans to support him in his old age too?
If he's not paid into the system in France he'll get nowt out. And if he's paid a small amount in they won't send it out as the paperwork will cost more than what he's due. I doubt very much that he's registered for taxes and cotisations. I wonder if he's registered anywhere as there will be taxes due on the sale of his picture business!
He won't register with the pole d'emploi or the caf as it will put him on the radar. Same with the cpam so probably doesn't have a carte vitale. However, he may be applicable for prime d'activitie or bourses (grants) to get his business growing. There are always retraining grants available. I must get 3 emails a day offering courses, and pay, to retrain. There is currently, apparently, a shortage of medical secretaries.

Reactions: 7
on page three of this thread 33 to catch up, BUT tattlers yesterday I recieved a notification that I had received a like on my post in thread 145 by Selmar. hat particular thread said I found his post boring and FF through it. I also said the current Chateau he was at for three weeks had a large room with a wooden floor. Unsure what he liked my belief is that I FF what do other think, am I right????

I really enjoyed Peter Rabbit narrated by Micheal Petherick, nearly 22k others also watched and 3.6k must have found it as riviting as I did. As I had already lost 11.07 minutes of what remains of my life I didn't bother to see what the 353 mainly were about. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hi Selmar! Maybe now you will realise that your former employer and her toyboy aren't worthy of your loyalty to them.

Screenshot 2022-06-17 at 08.30.51.png

Screenshot 2022-06-17 at 08.30.26.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
At approx 8.30 Snorts actually declares SJ's pinenuts on her pasta dish would kill him. His tuna sauce over his veal looks cream based. That's diary which he can't eat. Then eats dairy based ice cream that would play havoc with his digestive system too. He's full of :poop:. Unless of course the ice cream and/or tuna sauce worked it's magic.
Perhaps that's why he ran up the walkway at the airport so he could get to the 'gents' 😆
I think Phi Phi & his mummy should stop talking about his allergies & refer to them more correctly as 'intolerances'.
What’s the difference between an allergy and an intolerance?
In medicine, the label “intolerance” refers to a sensitivity to a substance you’ve consumed. An allergy, meanwhile, can be brought on by any kind of exposure. You might have an allergic reaction after eating, breathing in, or touching the substance you’re allergic to.
Another important difference between the two is that allergies can lead to anaphylaxis and be life-threatening. Intolerances are not life-threatening, although they can cause unpleasant symptoms.
So basically it's the nuts Phi Phi can't have anywhere near him. I suggest he carries an epi pen at all times as he's in close proximity to a nut pretty much all day long.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Belfast is bleak, Londonderry is worse. However, away from the cities, the countryside is stunning. If you've ever seen Game of Thrones, most of "the North", much of the Dothraki homelands and North of the Wall were filmed in NI, so you can see by that how beautiful it is... when it actually stops raining.

View attachment 1348847View attachment 1348851View attachment 1348854View attachment 1348855View attachment 1348857
I didn't find Belfast bleak. The various quarters especially the Titanic area are lovely, the heart of the city was buzzing, the bars, the city hall, the Ulster Museum, the Botanic gardens all lovely. Yes the area where the Troubles were particularly rife is sad & scary to see the walls & barriers & barbed wire & the murals & know that the divide still exists. But you turn from those streets and see the beautiful hills. It's a fragile peace nonetheless, but I didn't find it bleak, I found it strong and hopeful & full of heart if that makes sense.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.