The Chateau Diaries #153 She looked old as Christ's donkey, although she was dressed as a spring virgin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Brenda,
View attachment 1344727
#feckwhatothersthink???

Brenda Gibbons is trying to convince others that Lalande is one big happy family.

@escapetolalandeandmore
15 hours ago
Life is not a dress rehearsal... live it what ever way makes you happy & fulfilled. Don't worry what anyone else thinks... their opinion does not count. Live every day like it was your last, love life, open your heart to love, be happy & never feel guilty that you are... enjoy making memories to last a life time...... #chateaudelalande #chateaudiaries #stephaniejarvis #gerrygrady #escapetoruralfrance #lovelife #feckwhatothersthink #neverbeashamedtobehappy

View attachment 1344708
Just like Brenda aka Karen to lecture everyone. Sorry toots but nobody is obsessing over your non-existent sex life, your idiotic glorifying shitoo obsession or your worthless opinion. Bugger off and take Michael some more tea and chocolate 🍫 bars he seemed quite enamored with your generosity 🤪😆😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Vase. Reminds me of a story......so Stanley comes home with a bouquet of flowers for lovely Stella. Stella says to her friend " now I have to lay on my back with my legs open all weekend". And her friend says. " what's a matter, don't you have a vase?"
That’s hilarious!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Sounds like a blonde joke really! 🤦🏼‍♀️
And I am one!!!
*When you said Stanley I thought of “The Ropers” from “Three’s Company”. But not sure who Stella is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know..."STELLAAAAAA "!!!!! Marlon Brando. That is who I think of.😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Possibly, Annalise was ill for a few days and apparently the boys both had chicken pox last week too
Kids still get the chicken pox? I was thinking that was covered in the childhood vaccines- but now I am thinking- I do remember my girls having chicken pox and taking oatmeal baths- but that was almost 30 years ago!! 😮
Or is current day one the Monkey Pox???

You know..."STELLAAAAAA "!!!!! Marlon Brando. That is who I think of.😆
Yesss!
And funny that my granddaughters are Sophie and Stella!!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Kids still get the chicken pox? I was thinking that was covered in the childhood vaccines- but now I am thinking- I do remember my girls having chicken pox and taking oatmeal baths- but that was almost 30 years ago!! 😮
Did y'all know that chickens don't get chicken pox? They get "fowl pox"; mine got them from mosquito bites- luckily they all survived but they're carriers now.

• Wow
  • Sad
I am having a very very hard day with one of my uncles very sick.

Cancer sucks more than Stephanie Jarvis sucks her Patrons dry!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
No indeed, I’ve been lurking for nearly two years without joining!
So in two years of lurking & presumably reading all the facts you're still giving Fanny the benefit of the doubt? What tipped you into commenting & might I say 'defending' and/or making excuses for her behaviour?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've been thinking what is the common denominator between the chateau cult. And that is it. They are all LAZY. Tattlers have come up with umpteen ways for Fanny to have a profitable business - but she can't be arsed. A bit of cooking for guests & workshops in the early days - rest of the real work done by volunteers.
Now we have Dan (not the gardener/builder) who just wants quick results. Not the best. Just the least effort.
Maybe Amaury is not the master carpenter we've been told he is, but a bog standard one who was given a job beyond his capabilities. Bolstered up by Fanny (yet again) blowing smoke up someone's arse to get them to think they're better than they are & make her look all lovely & supportive.
Maybe that's why he's taking soooooo long to do the panelling?
Nati - slow as you like to open gifts, reply to emails - what does she do all day?
Snort Monster - lazy boy. Not out there putting himself about finding out about castings & getting his little baby hands dirty with any real work.
LAZY LAZY LAZY the lot of them.
I think He will probably get paid by piece work that’s why he does it in his own time it looks like he’s probably paid to do the pantry paid to do this thing in the vegetable garden we’ll see what’s the next project he gets paid to do. It does not seem like he’s on salary anymore.

Reactions: 6

Yesss!
And funny that my granddaughters are Sophie and Stella!!! 😂😂😂
Monkeypox is an orthopox virus and Chicken pox is caused by the Varicella- Zoster virus. Chicken pox still regularly does the rounds of our primary schools.

Reactions: 12
@mrsp67
Sorry to hear that, it’s hard when someone close to you is ill, good on you for still makeing a joke, humour iv found is that best way to get though things, never let go of that quality.
As for fanny she could suck a pin though a board, if there was a penny on the other side.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Monkeypox is an orthopox virus and Chicken pox is caused by the Varicella- Zoster virus. Chicken pox still regularly does the rounds of our primary schools.
This reminds me to get the shingles vaccine!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
whatever one posts here will be reviewed by many people who don’t know you - already I’ve had a few trying to guess my motives…it’s the nature of tattle….gossip is never fruitful, nor does it make true friends of people. The truth, that’s a different thing entirely.
Thank you for the psycho babble evaluation such fun 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just looking at the Rosieres' CDIY ep on the award they received for sensitive historic resto.

It's a national award.
Amy describes how discreetly the locals scoped them and their resto out -- the national award came as a complete surprise.
It's not clear to me what the criteria are or even what the award is -- among the things she and Marc are doing is restoring the chateau as a local economic power, through the future establishment of vineyards. Marc is French, unlike most kleptocratic chateau developers.
Just saying. There is another model for chateau restoration and the people of France, on a local and on a national level, are quick to perceive, appreciate, and reward it.
The four of them have been living there for years with one tiny upstairs bathroom, Because they believe restoring the land and the fields and the product the fields produce is way more important than the Château itself. They’ve just finished the carriage house so they can move into it while they work on the main Château and Amy’s hoping to have workshops one day but they’re both very well educated and Mark grew up in a château

Or a runny nose....
Or a paper cut

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Do it! Trust me when I say you do not want shingles. I got it right after Hurricane Katrina and thought I would lose what little mind I had left!
My co-worker got it. She ended up hospitalized, said it was a living hell. 3 years later she's still feeling some effects from it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.